Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

3 hours ago, Euterpe said:

How can you say this :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, fountain said:

“THE ZOO”? more like “WIG FLEW”!

Maybe "THE ZOO" was too ahead of its time for certain people... (me)

anigif_enhanced-24271-1450890469-10.gif

jk @Remmy I gave it a score that was only like .5 away from "Flowerbloom", maybe I'm a lil Rem Cyclist after all?!

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Theme: spread positivity! New year new me!

Me: is going to write about grief

Your "New Person, Same Old Mistakes" is coming. :jonny3:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

wait… since when has ATRL classic been viewable? let me start printing all  2,770 pages of PH7

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

wait… since when has ATRL classic been viewable? let me start printing all  2,770 pages of PH7

You're like a week and a half late... I even posted about it in the Songwriter's Studio!

I've already salvaged all of my reviews from PH6-10. :fan: Although now SOTS1 has died after [redacted] deleted her account. :sosad:

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Maybe "THE ZOO" was too ahead of its time for certain people... (me)

anigif_enhanced-24271-1450890469-10.gif

jk @Remmy I gave it a score that was only like .5 away from "Flowerbloom", maybe I'm a lil Rem Cyclist after all?!

Oh so you're just one of those people that insults an artist they like in hopes that they'll reply and you get their attention :grump:

6 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Oh so you're just one of those people that insults an artist they like in hopes that they'll reply and you get their attention :grump:

Guess it worked! #FreeRemmy

2 hours ago, XO_Life said:

I feel like I am taking a huge risk which with the story telling and overall song. :jonny:

Oop we love a risk taker, very intrigued :gaycat3:

A little spoiler: 

An Agathist accepts that evil and misfortune will ultimately happen, but that the eventual outcome leads towards the good.

"You silenced all my sounds..."

1 minute ago, XO_Life said:

A little spoiler: 

An Agathist accepts that evil and misfortune will ultimately happen, but that the eventual outcome leads towards the good.

philosophical-pop :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, XO_Life said:

I feel like I am taking a huge risk which with the story telling and overall song. :jonny:

1 hour ago, XO_Life said:

A little spoiler: 

Oh wow, your art pop indie alt girl era is here, and I'm totally buying it! :jonny5:

1 hour ago, worldwide angel said:

first verse almost done

We love progress! :smitten:

3 hours ago, XO_Life said:

A little spoiler: 

Oh it’s giving! I like this inspiration :duca:

56 minutes ago, EpicSongFan said:

@Aurora @Hug @fountain

I think I'll join the challenges again! I kinda flopped the previous season bc I got too busy and just didn't check ATRL at all :rip:

Ahhhhh I’d be so excited if you joined again! You showed so much creativity in S1 with your songs + your cover designs and just kept getting better :clap3: hopefully the timing is better now :jonnycat:

8 hours ago, EpicSongFan said:

@Aurora @Hug @fountain

I think I'll join the challenges again! I kinda flopped the previous season bc I got too busy and just didn't check ATRL at all :rip:

We love a returnee! R1 has already begun, but it's not too late to submit, in fact there's still over 3 days!

Emblem-Banner-S3.png

📀 Golden Hit S3: Announcement 📀

Just 3 days remain to submit for the first round of Golden Hit: Season 3! Start off your season strong.

This is your official reminder post. 3 days is still plenty of time to write a New Years' bop or ballad! :jamming:

Link to the challenge post for those who may have missed it:

Emblem-Crest-S3.png

Updated sign-ups list:

1. Legend E

2. Kylie Jenner

3. Julia Fox

4. worldwide angel

5. JonginBey

6. Hooker Barbie

7. XO_Life

8. Euterpe

9. Remmy

10. Element

11. Invisibility

12. Blue.

13. TruGemini

14. 8thPrince

15. mxtthewdelrey

16. beatinglikeadrum

17. EpicSongFan

etc.

1 minute ago, Euterpe said:

I have three lines written. :eddie:

Three more than me!

41 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

I have three lines written. :eddie:

Three less than me!

3 hours ago, Aurora said:

Three more than me!

Okay cancel this! My flop era is officially OVER! :worship2:

I've literally had the most productive day I've probably ever had in my life like... I've surprised myself with what I've been able to achieve today. Without getting into all of the details in addition to my huge day I managed to finish a song I've been slowly chipping away at since literally 2021. :jonny2: It's finished and I'm so happy with it, it's a biT personal so idk if I'll post it (outside of the context of its parent album, anyway) but I feel so accomplished today.

The only thing that would make this week better is reading your amazing entries! Get them in, I'm so excited to see what you all have in store for us. I might even try and write a little something myself tomorrow while I'm still on this high. :keir:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.