Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

Okay cancel this! My flop era is officially OVER! :worship2:

I've literally had the most productive day I've probably ever had in my life like... I've surprised myself with what I've been able to achieve today. Without getting into all of the details in addition to my huge day I managed to finish a song I've been slowly chipping away at since literally 2021. :jonny2: It's finished and I'm so happy with it, it's a biT personal so idk if I'll post it (outside of the context of its parent album, anyway) but I feel so accomplished today.

The only thing that would make this week better is reading your amazing entries! Get them in, I'm so excited to see what you all have in store for us. I might even try and write a little something myself tomorrow while I'm still on this high. :keir:

This new years positivity :jonnycat:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

Okay cancel this! My flop era is officially OVER! :worship2:

I've literally had the most productive day I've probably ever had in my life like... I've surprised myself with what I've been able to achieve today. Without getting into all of the details in addition to my huge day I managed to finish a song I've been slowly chipping away at since literally 2021. :jonny2: It's finished and I'm so happy with it, it's a biT personal so idk if I'll post it (outside of the context of its parent album, anyway) but I feel so accomplished today.

The only thing that would make this week better is reading your amazing entries! Get them in, I'm so excited to see what you all have in store for us. I might even try and write a little something myself tomorrow while I'm still on this high. :keir:

Post it :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, fountain said:

This new years positivity :jonnycat:

#NewYearNewMe is currently serving ***** if I do say so myself! :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, XO_Life said:

Post it :jonnycat:

Not going to post the whole thing just yet, but I might share a couple of crumbs. :keir:

B5._Mr._Vesuvius.png

first verse
Active again by my own admission
Impartially prone to provocation
Brazenly built your unwise position
A future staked on a frail foundation
Columns no stronger than intuition
Integrity caved to integration
Dared to declare it was my decision
This sudden shift in my intonation

pre-chorus
You prayed I’d lie that the fault’s mine
But you played with fire on a fault line

If you really want to read the whole thing, click the receipt emoji in my signature (🧾), then click the Aurenaissance doc link, and find track B5. 🙈

thank goodness, i thought it was due today :jonny5:

lyrics just written hit a little to close to home 

47 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

thank goodness, i thought it was due today :jonny5:

A little over two days left :pancake:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/newyear?iso=20230126T235959&p0=179&msg=Golden+Hit+S3:+R1+Deadline&font=slab

7 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

Pls this video :dies:

I’m ready :duca:

49 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

I love this video so much. :ahh: I even "sampled" it in one of my songs from 2019. :eli:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

it’s so funny and perfectly encapsulates how I feel right now 

46 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I love this video so much. :ahh: I even "sampled" it in one of my songs from 2019. :eli:

omg not a sample :katie2: need to get into this  

15 hours ago, fountain said:

48 hours left!~

Two entries in... looks like we got our top 2 and YOU won't be #2 if you don't submit, writers! Start your season strong, get one step closer to a Rose Gold Hit Token, or just avoid a "0" score impacting your future average by submitting in this round. :matty:

21 hours ago, Aurora said:

#NewYearNewMe is currently serving ***** if I do say so myself! :jonnycat:

Not going to post the whole thing just yet, but I might share a couple of crumbs. :keir:

B5._Mr._Vesuvius.png

first verse
Active again by my own admission
Impartially prone to provocation
Brazenly built your unwise position
A future staked on a frail foundation
Columns no stronger than intuition
Integrity caved to integration
Dared to declare it was my decision
This sudden shift in my intonation

pre-chorus
You prayed I’d lie that the fault’s mine
But you played with fire on a fault line

Hide contents

If you really want to read the whole thing, click the receipt emoji in my signature (🧾), then click the Aurenaissance doc link, and find track B5. 🙈

Oh wow. This is really beautiful. :heart2: 

I love the use of words I Don't really know/use. 

Are you recording music as well?

• ATRL Moderator

sent my ****

IMG_20191231_200350_1_nocrop.thumb.JPEG.

p.s. the countdown line can also be a reference to the countdown before the new year's but I am too lazy to change my submission to add that in the explanation so yeah

IMG_20191231_200350_1_nocrop.thumb.JPEG.

I think, I need a little more time. Is it possibile ?

probably gonna regret posting this since it'll raise hype levels & overall expectations too high but

"Second Chance"

the continuation & conclusion of the Holiday Special #1 tearjerker, "Ghost of Christmas Past",

is out January 27th.

1 hour ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

I think, I need a little more time. Is it possibile ?

Well there’s still the time remaining which is about 26 hours, but beyond that if you need to submit a little past the deadline that’s fine. Since it takes time for us to get to the entries and review them after the deadline has passed a little overlap is okay and doesn’t really disrupt anything, but if we could keep it within like 24 hours of the deadline that would definitely be appreciated! :beatfreak:

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

probably gonna regret posting this since it'll raise hype levels & overall expectations too high but

"Second Chance"

the continuation & conclusion of the Holiday Special #1 tearjerker, "Ghost of Christmas Past",

is out January 27th.

Ummmmmm okay a cultural reset incoming, expectations raised I fear :celestial6: 

(I love when we get songs which are continuations of previous entries, and luckily for me this is not the only one this round so far!)

Hey everybody, there’s 24 hours left to submit for Round 1!

If you end up submitting a little late don’t worry as results aren’t planned until Sunday. 

Round 2 will be posted on Saturday. 

I’ll post one last submission reminder tomorrow a few hours before the R1 deadline.

Hope that the writing is going well! Looking forward to seeing what has been made :bird:

(have also tagged a couple writers from Season 2 who haven’t signed up yet in case they missed it originally - won’t tag again now unless you wanna sign up :duck:)

R1 deadline:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/newyear?iso=20230126T235959&p0=179&msg=Golden+Hit+S3:+R1+Deadline&font=slab

Submit here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeF0xMTrgCzhUwwMBjrdu2w96YQjLkjz5w0hHyPpWzQu3nxlA/viewform

Challenge post:

:heart:

oh yes i’m in! sorry meant to reply earlier :heart2:

10 hours ago, XO_Life said:

Oh wow. This is really beautiful. :heart2: 

I love the use of words I Don't really know/use. 

Are you recording music as well?

Thank you! When I'd compete in these types of tournaments I'd often get mixed comments about using thesaurus'd language. I personally love language and find it really fun to play around with!

As far as recording goes... let's just say I'm on hiatus. :eli: My current environment isn't ideal for recording, but hopefully that will be fixed this year! Let's hope, anyway.

53 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

oh yes i’m in! sorry meant to reply earlier :heart2:

Welcome back, king. :duca: Ready for another "Tyto Alba" level serve. :jonnycat:

1. Legend E

2. Kylie Jenner

3. Julia Fox

4. worldwide angel

5. JonginBey

6. Hooker Barbie

7. XO_Life

8. Euterpe

9. Remmy

10. Element

11. Invisibility

12. Blue.

13. TruGemini

14. 8thPrince

15. mxtthewdelrey

16. beatinglikeadrum

17. EpicSongFan

18. JoeAg

etc.

I might have time for this season. Lemme see what I can do. :heart:

5 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

I might have time for this season. Lemme see what I can do. :heart:

Ahh I hope so! Hopefully the timing is better :jonnycat: if not though there’s always the future. Would definitely be excited to read your writing again, after serves like “Days Spill On Like Blood” and Rainbow of Night” :heart2:

31 minutes ago, fountain said:

Ahh I hope so! Hopefully the timing is better :jonnycat: if not though there’s always the future. Would definitely be excited to read your writing again, after serves like “Days Spill On Like Blood” and Rainbow of Night” :heart2:

You are too good to us. Love your positivity :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.