• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

Can't wait to judge this round honestly. :jonny6: Me trying not to give everyone a 10 for their generated artworks alone. :jonnycat:

PatrykPolishKing_beautiful_nightmares_41

The songs of Round 2, the Midjourney challenge:

Julia Fox - Bet

Kylie Jenner - The ocean sets me free

worldwide angel - perfect blue

DatChickDoe - Dancehall Fairy

beatinglikeadrum - butterflies (daughters of Inspiration, her cruel assassins)

XO_Life - GameBoy

JoeAg - Where I Wish I Was Among the Owls

Legend E - Desolation

Augmented - Drunk on the honey

Euterpe - A Pull

Invisibility - Quaint Human Spectacle

TruGemini - Kintsukurio

Thank you each for submitting! You can look forward to our reviews coming soon, the Round 3 post on Saturday, and Round 2’s results on Sunday.

I’ll also post a collection of everybody’s AI images to showcase what was created this round :heart2:

Riarh2BbPBxdAJ532_7LnUNsuGTlO-hkONImcxZu6pagJmgI6-uaMlCZPZbbXlU2BTSbTJoel_pqTgCp1yYv3NMU3_V_-aXKsjF-UF7nSbs5jgEf8m9fZldgxReUdNzvvSlB_Yfo3OVw10YelU5G_7w

The Midjourney AI art showcase:

MF23Dje4M1NEp8GAlZuBXCRV1VRcLJTMOmNEzIPe8188Z5pIXtn-qN7PeNw1cyt_UEb5Z98DY-vt6X2yAQOKdCjeKrNoNstr_HWXxa3NuniU01G-23pKociRzVWHGhbOdAc5NxOEPvVleJtc6N5XI1k

@Julia Fox - Bet

Y9Z8LsTk7LeeIcY9thAJXulRUOQV8A-YPd0cJJiDHdiJige-f3eD1SlfvfuiaETkDfXLP21y6auD1Kii6h7YrQRlMTxWueqYjCa0hqC5O1Nq4V_gim8oWBQfC9MVFH935ykRYuyTuGJtsxaPVmFw0sA

@Kylie Jenner - The ocean sets me free

HNwAJKRN7_XCTZ7_y077Nr18xKQ3nJKdhuwCov3vsU4JQ06xayuiW7Gl3NyJkLzjxCQGatNANwB8rG8KGfA_FZ-fbzPW0qp9L9v-PojvVhb6axigO9mcGKDvizcEoV2IQU0KF-IiasXvP0n6Zb3ay0o

@worldwide angel - perfect blue

CCza8IJdDqp5giKh2fCLIc3Kj8y8QuTiIS7_0T54XbeTmceVzS6LOJtn9mLOCYwLUxodTmRyBgehoG5T_nCyDQk_LA9YiFf2MngOZQ4FsFk65XQzKYQevM65PbZ7v4zgyloYGvCZid-Q0VWUW5BZCGE

@DatChickDoe - Dancehall Fairy

klG7VjTUWkQJK7Ik2_iABUgEWLxXaafiqkJLQm7R7DT3k-qECCTTvrHl7IECk_4mE2DWSFIXY1IBH4lSI-IOUMfSWIQchwYEA1Tf8k0cBLs9YFg_fIlA7QWzqv2WZCETcQkLwUEKWi5qQZg4C7KfTHM

@beatinglikeadrum - butterflies (daughters of Inspiration, her cruel assassins)

YdlZGBhOTWKkFn_sNqGG2n29HzkGQ28Y5_F3A2jOd1w9DmA8eKW5-Tcgv47gGoB9vOt0wEAMAFyP13kDSS_NP1z8RzazaYg0M7xppw1U81i6RYl-6N6bkenDo2VLDozA8lWMStzALX3Fm3rOrFz6gb0

@XO_Life - GameBoy

s_wbimYW4jMinF8kt4owWFEGjFaGPQFTIWqm3RX62fp_DZemhjC_W0QCJk3pRqNkyaZnK7_RT5iYQhPQZJh84hfK6gRbKrtdEJmLr1TJunXpbLvrQrfla16vwHFiQ8Lnbpgt7iVkz53AzIg5HJSuXuE

@JoeAg - Where I Wish I Was Among the Owls

E86VpL4O0M_G8_ehsTaRWaty4XE3n9nPiMQUX_zjiT7FRMgvVerXO6aG65qZDGUXMjxruZsIj51lMJxKShCC9pFakFPfgdGVpPIOjRj-K2NM18kmvtWokBvgO_w1qmf9l9pdny3rdNyRi50wTPS8TKM

@Legend E - Desolation

fciJQcF_FjIkoBUf0CPryqv0XtU_kJOQGqaVpVtmM_3Fem25ZjlNX5XFigs7EkuMVvTkXjZTXVyenAG6r136Xw7cQ9L4Uqe7cIvTz_vs263O5Yl0sJoCQhBTbh4fg1F5boPFnPeRZmeZb33G4nZ3zIk

@Augmented - Drunk on the honey

fedGfoBmnLqle8ChtIUlLbYvB4X_6IHQ50Vh37qQrLGMF5j_DNU2wIDcYeXuwmpBj7uElR-xhqwHX-GdEdsT_fPYDVJRndFBl4mzinw-emkITqeGQ90qqMA0k-7ksw_U0EyJ-QfK2IuWhxv8Fmx-gv0

@Euterpe - A Pull

6bMAhXkctMXnOccuOWo0_Xx84ruMuvjB2cTm_w0z8UtJWgpzidze5T1M2K3b2Lu6LHFgjcLXEYsQ0i2Tym-e8n8h5eVPNnJfLmwEjQwm-SaM31mEThoRvsiv1MrUuSvCSORT1VUOFkRxu6P4h-TTP-E

@Invisibility - Quaint Human Spectacle

2dF_cbOJBHSTF1-vY5N-85zsgpR9ygJcm_PpcoUL_KD9krIEnekKfAjSY0pqndMd3eEhxCzOtdATqiF9e1GgY_HVDG3qypjw6BJzup-a4EqZhbOyAbkehQOg8x-3C3Z0iCfma9kpqaPuWzfMmIyqXis

@TruGemini - Kintsukurio 

Thank you all for engaging with the more involved challenge this round, it is amazing seeing these lovely images you have created!

:heart:

Edited by fountain

@Legend E i wasnt sure if you would want your image included as well because of the posting from your submission question on the form, but if you are ok with it i can edit yours in as well! :heart2:

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

@Legend E i wasnt sure if you would want your image included as well because of the posting from your submission question on the form, but if you are ok with it i can edit yours in as well! :heart2:

Yes you can post it! :heart:

1 hour ago, fountain said:

Riarh2BbPBxdAJ532_7LnUNsuGTlO-hkONImcxZu6pagJmgI6-uaMlCZPZbbXlU2BTSbTJoel_pqTgCp1yYv3NMU3_V_-aXKsjF-UF7nSbs5jgEf8m9fZldgxReUdNzvvSlB_Yfo3OVw10YelU5G_7w

The Midjourney AI art showcase:

MF23Dje4M1NEp8GAlZuBXCRV1VRcLJTMOmNEzIPe8188Z5pIXtn-qN7PeNw1cyt_UEb5Z98DY-vt6X2yAQOKdCjeKrNoNstr_HWXxa3NuniU01G-23pKociRzVWHGhbOdAc5NxOEPvVleJtc6N5XI1k

@Julia Fox - Bet

Y9Z8LsTk7LeeIcY9thAJXulRUOQV8A-YPd0cJJiDHdiJige-f3eD1SlfvfuiaETkDfXLP21y6auD1Kii6h7YrQRlMTxWueqYjCa0hqC5O1Nq4V_gim8oWBQfC9MVFH935ykRYuyTuGJtsxaPVmFw0sA

@Kylie Jenner - The ocean sets me free

HNwAJKRN7_XCTZ7_y077Nr18xKQ3nJKdhuwCov3vsU4JQ06xayuiW7Gl3NyJkLzjxCQGatNANwB8rG8KGfA_FZ-fbzPW0qp9L9v-PojvVhb6axigO9mcGKDvizcEoV2IQU0KF-IiasXvP0n6Zb3ay0o

@worldwide angel - perfect blue

CCza8IJdDqp5giKh2fCLIc3Kj8y8QuTiIS7_0T54XbeTmceVzS6LOJtn9mLOCYwLUxodTmRyBgehoG5T_nCyDQk_LA9YiFf2MngOZQ4FsFk65XQzKYQevM65PbZ7v4zgyloYGvCZid-Q0VWUW5BZCGE

@DatChickDoe - Dancehall Fairy

klG7VjTUWkQJK7Ik2_iABUgEWLxXaafiqkJLQm7R7DT3k-qECCTTvrHl7IECk_4mE2DWSFIXY1IBH4lSI-IOUMfSWIQchwYEA1Tf8k0cBLs9YFg_fIlA7QWzqv2WZCETcQkLwUEKWi5qQZg4C7KfTHM

@beatinglikeadrum - butterflies (daughters of Inspiration, her cruel assassins)

YdlZGBhOTWKkFn_sNqGG2n29HzkGQ28Y5_F3A2jOd1w9DmA8eKW5-Tcgv47gGoB9vOt0wEAMAFyP13kDSS_NP1z8RzazaYg0M7xppw1U81i6RYl-6N6bkenDo2VLDozA8lWMStzALX3Fm3rOrFz6gb0

@XO_Life - GameBoy

s_wbimYW4jMinF8kt4owWFEGjFaGPQFTIWqm3RX62fp_DZemhjC_W0QCJk3pRqNkyaZnK7_RT5iYQhPQZJh84hfK6gRbKrtdEJmLr1TJunXpbLvrQrfla16vwHFiQ8Lnbpgt7iVkz53AzIg5HJSuXuE

@JoeAg - Where I Wish I Was Among the Owls

E86VpL4O0M_G8_ehsTaRWaty4XE3n9nPiMQUX_zjiT7FRMgvVerXO6aG65qZDGUXMjxruZsIj51lMJxKShCC9pFakFPfgdGVpPIOjRj-K2NM18kmvtWokBvgO_w1qmf9l9pdny3rdNyRi50wTPS8TKM

@Legend E - Desolation

fciJQcF_FjIkoBUf0CPryqv0XtU_kJOQGqaVpVtmM_3Fem25ZjlNX5XFigs7EkuMVvTkXjZTXVyenAG6r136Xw7cQ9L4Uqe7cIvTz_vs263O5Yl0sJoCQhBTbh4fg1F5boPFnPeRZmeZb33G4nZ3zIk

@Augmented - Drunk on the honey

fedGfoBmnLqle8ChtIUlLbYvB4X_6IHQ50Vh37qQrLGMF5j_DNU2wIDcYeXuwmpBj7uElR-xhqwHX-GdEdsT_fPYDVJRndFBl4mzinw-emkITqeGQ90qqMA0k-7ksw_U0EyJ-QfK2IuWhxv8Fmx-gv0

@Euterpe - A Pull

6bMAhXkctMXnOccuOWo0_Xx84ruMuvjB2cTm_w0z8UtJWgpzidze5T1M2K3b2Lu6LHFgjcLXEYsQ0i2Tym-e8n8h5eVPNnJfLmwEjQwm-SaM31mEThoRvsiv1MrUuSvCSORT1VUOFkRxu6P4h-TTP-E

@Invisibility - Quaint Human Spectacle

2dF_cbOJBHSTF1-vY5N-85zsgpR9ygJcm_PpcoUL_KD9krIEnekKfAjSY0pqndMd3eEhxCzOtdATqiF9e1GgY_HVDG3qypjw6BJzup-a4EqZhbOyAbkehQOg8x-3C3Z0iCfma9kpqaPuWzfMmIyqXis

@TruGemini - Kintsukurio 

Thank you all for engaging with the more involved challenge this round, it is amazing seeing these lovely images you have created!

:heart:

*****, it's the serve! :matty:

My reviews will be coming soon, as soon as I finalise scores and can get formatting on this darned site to work. I was going to post your images with your reviews anyway so now I can just use fountain's embedded links hihi. :fan: My reviews are going to be a little different this round—I actually did take your artwork into account and made a brief comment about them, however as previously announced only your lyrics (and how they related to your artwork in question) are represented in my scores. Stay tuned. :heart:

Ribbon-Reviews-S3-Aurora.png

After spending a while trying to format my reviews on this blasted website only to have everything undone with a single undo keyboard shortcut, I have decided to take a leaf out of @Hug's book and share my Google Doc (where I write my reviews anyway). Scores have been removed of course hihi. :fan: I have written a brief 1-2 sentence comment about your artwork itself and my predictions of what your song would be about purely from that, but the bulk of my review will address your lyricism, how it relates to your generated/chosen artwork, and any improvements I could think to suggest/general comments I wanted to make.

This round was somewhat polarising for me, my range of scores is a lot greater than last round and the margin between entries varies quite a bit, however overall it still averaged better than Round 1, so congratulations to you on the whole. I have also included some bonus reviews for songs that were posted in this thread after the conclusion of Round 1 that weren't intended to be formally judged during Round 2—I hope the recipients of those find them useful!

As always, if there is anything in your review you do not wish to be public, just let me know and I will remove it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c9fBy2zSipOVstZ-ZVAy5GeqlyN5RzoAMOjM8neLbL0/edit?usp=sharing

@Julia Fox@Kylie Jenner@worldwide angel@DatChickDoe@beatinglikeadrum@XO_Life

@JoeAg@Legend E@Augmented@Euterpe@Invisibility@TruGemini@fountain

Wait not the review for my song too asdfghjkl I didn’t even think anybody had actually read it :duck:

thank you @Aurora this was a really nice surprise :heart2:

7 minutes ago, fountain said:

Wait not the review for my song too asdfghjkl I didn’t even think anybody had actually read it :duck:

Where is your song?

19 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

@Aurora thank you. 

But I had to change it because there is no pokemon in Gen 1 called caterpillar :rip:

Still, the mental image of struggling with some shitty PokÊmon being better than enduring dinner conversation with some guy was side-splitting. :ahh: The revamped lyric just didn't have that same energy. :emofish:

16 minutes ago, fountain said:

As was your song, I genuinely loved it. :heart2:

12 minutes ago, XO_Life said:

Where is your song?

On the last page :bloo:

3 minutes ago, Aurora said:

As was your song, I genuinely loved it. :heart2:

:hughard:

@Aurora I always forget that there is a huge diffrence between writing in Polish and English. Like, when you read lyrics to Polish songs, writers very often create new words, change the order of the words in sentence and sometimes even grammar rules. So I must work on that.

Whew, @Aurora, the formatting. :jonny: But also, yes, death was the narrator, and because death is an omnipresent being that is everywhere and nowhere, it’s a weird entity that can both have first person and third person vibes, but it was also kind of explaining what it was to whoever was reading. Thanks for the review!

Scream! @Aurora really said:

s-l400.png

And I can see why

Thanks for the critique!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.