The final debate: Which girlie has more iconic videos? Britney Spears or Lady Gaga

Rican

Whose videography is more iconic?  

386 members have voted

1. 1. Whose videography is more iconic?

2 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

DUUUUUH YouTube didn't exist in the 90s LMFAO. And BOMT was uploaded 10 years after its premiere. Gaga's videos premiered on YouTube. Doesn't it make sense? 

yes it makes sense, but I’m talking about your double standards, not about YouTube stats.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Modern Ecstasy

• Henry Torres

• Raptus

• DonnieDarko

It’s definitely Gaga. 

Britney has an amazing videography. Most of her videos are well-shot and have amazing choreograph. Gaga has a lot more to offer. From The Fame alone, you can see the versatility and she took it even further with BTW. 

There's like 5 britney spears music videos that are more iconic than anything lady ga ga has ever done :skull: this forum really lives in its own alternate reality bubble 

Britney, without a doubt. Toxic and BOMT alone clear every Gaga MV.

Britney has BOMT, OIDIA and Toxic (and lowkey Gimme more). The only iconic Gaga video is Bad Romance (Telephone and Paparazzi are forgotten)

Gaga is definitely more known for her music videos than Britney Spears. The recurrent daily views even show that. :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Gaga is definitely more known for her music videos than Britney Spears. The recurrent daily views even show that. :coffee2:

People (mostly in South america) are using  youtube to listen to the song, not to watch a f****** video :rip:

4 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Britney has BOMT, OIDIA and Toxic (and lowkey Gimme more). The only iconic Gaga video is Bad Romance (Telephone and Paparazzi are forgotten)

This is about overall videography, not just a few videos. Poker Face, Paparazzi, Lovegame, Alejandro, Telephone, Judas, Applause, G.U.Y., Rain On Me, 911 etc. Gaga’s videography overall is better than Britney’s.

1 minute ago, Raptus said:

People (mostly in South america) are using  youtube to listen to the song, not to watch a f****** video :rip:

Then why aren’t they using YouTube to listen to Britney’s songs? :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

This is about overall videography, not just a few videos. Poker Face, Paparazzi, Lovegame, Alejandro, Telephone, Judas, Applause, G.U.Y., Rain On Me, 911 etc. Gaga’s videography overall is better than Britney’s.

Learn how to read. It's about having more iconic videos, not better. Gimme more is a sh**** video, but it's still more iconic than Paparazzi or Alejandro or You&I or BTW.

Edited by Raptus

14 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

There's like 5 britney spears music videos that are more iconic than anything lady ga ga has ever done :skull: this forum really lives in its own alternate reality bubble 

Puh-lease :bibliahh:

Bad Romance and Poker Face I’m sorry sweeties

Sounds like you’re in your own alternate reality bubble :lmao:

Britney, definitely 

Puh-lease :bibliahh:

Bad Romance and Poker Face I’m sorry sweeties

:bibliahh:

BOMT, Toxic sweeties

4 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Learn how to read. It's about having more iconic videos, not better. Gimme more is a sh**** video, but it's still more iconic than Paparazzi or Alejandro or You&I or BTW.

I think you need to take your own advice. The OP literally says which videography is more iconic meaning overall, not just selected music videos. 

2 minutes ago, Raptus said:

:bibliahh:

BOMT, Toxic sweeties

Then why aren’t their daily views higher? Even if they’re just being used to listen to the songs, why aren’t more people viewing and listening to the songs then? :rip:

I think you need to take your own advice. The OP literally says which videography is more iconic meaning overall, not just selected music videos. 

Title of this thread: The final debate: Which girlie has more iconic videos? Britney Spears or Lady Gaga :rip:  You're  du**, gurl  :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Rican said:

Britney Spears has …Baby One More Time and Lady Gaga has Bad Romance but when all videos are consider which videography is more iconic?

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Raptus said:

Title of this thread: The final debate: Which girlie has more iconic videos? Britney Spears or Lady Gaga :rip:  You're  du**, gurl  :deadbanana:

:deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Then why aren’t their daily views higher? Even if they’re just being used to listen to the songs, why aren’t more people viewing and listening to the songs then? :rip:

Because they are much  older :rip: Stop embarrassing yourself, honey

Nothing Gaga did was an event like Baby one more time when people actually had to put effort to watch a music video. You had to call in to MTV or record it on VHS to watch it and we did. 

Just now, Raptus said:

Because they are much  older :rip: Stop embarrassing yourself, honey

You’re clearly the one embarrassing yourself. Move along. :alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.