RBD - Soy Rebelde Stadium & Arena Tour

Sergi91

Nnnn not LATAM and Brazil particularly getting this treatment :deadbanana4: I wonder if they’re gonna add second dates because they can easily sell out 2-3 nights in arenas in some cities. I bet the CDMX date will sell out in seconds too

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• peacok

• Sergi91

• XIAN

Top Posters In This Topic

they def need to add more latam countries, other than that im perched. hope i can get tickets for the sf or sj concert!

Apparently the contract is for 3 years of them being reunited so they're probably going to do different tours by region. After their North American tour they'll probably do South America once they got some money coming in.

Not them doing 4 stadiums in the USA and only 3 in Mexico, like... they were so much bigger in Mexico :deadbanana2:

I am going to try to get tickets for the LA show, very perched.

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Nnnn not LATAM and Brazil particularly getting this treatment :deadbanana4: I wonder if they’re gonna add second dates because they can easily sell out 2-3 nights in arenas in some cities. I bet the CDMX date will sell out in seconds too

Brazil is part of LATAM tho 

Alfonso Herrera being the Victoria Beckham of RBD :bibliahh:there’s always that one member 

Edited by DONTYELLATME

**** Gu!llermo R0sas and **** them tbh.

No Spain? Not even one concert yet they're touring ******* GREENSBORO :ahh: 

Anyway, more dates might be released eventually according to their manager...

"And to the amazing fan base across the world ! Trust me, if you are not on this poster yet, we want to get to you too !"

Rumor has it they will do 4 dates at Mexico City at Foro Sol :jonnycat: this legends 

I was also shook that the tickets will be arround 4mil pesos…. ***** what?? That’s expensive 

Also I know more dates could be added but still can’t believe that they don’t have a clue how big this tour could be :rip: they could easily add all Latin America & Spain at least 

Who was in charge of Daddy Yankee tour?? That’s how you do a Goodbye Tour 

Edited by Ivan_brit

On 1/19/2023 at 5:53 PM, rp662 said:

Eaux wow. I can go to multiple dates depending on price; San Jose, San Francisco and Sacramento.:jonnycat:

Well… it’s over. The prices, get money I guess. :deadbanana4:

I’m going with 6 other people with matching outfits, and we are getting there on a party bus :jonnycat:

13 hours ago, rp662 said:

Well… it’s over. The prices, get money I guess. :deadbanana4:

What prices? 

37 minutes ago, Gabe² said:

What prices? 

They start at $200-300 for the nosebleed tickets. Decent seats cost around $700 and good seats are about $1,000.:deadbanana4:

Why aren’t they doing doing estadio azteca? Isn’t it bigger than foro sol ?

8 hours ago, rp662 said:

They start at $200-300 for the nosebleed tickets. Decent seats cost around $700 and good seats are about $1,000.:deadbanana4:

I believe these for stadiums but arena prices should be cheaper 

3 hours ago, K@rm@ said:

Why aren’t they doing doing estadio azteca? Isn’t it bigger than foro sol ?

It's complicated. Bad Bunny, Shakira and Paul McCartney "sold outs" at the Estadio Azteca were less than 60k people, even though the stadium has a capacity of 90k for concerts, while Dua Lipa had a crowd of 65k at Foro Sol  :michael:

Of course I prefer the stadium, better seats, better acoustics, but I think the football games are the problem.

Hopefully they'll add more, even if it's for last year.

(I'm seething a bit about Karol G trying to get dates for Colombia, though :fan:)

An US tour (feat. 2 Latin American countries) :deadbanana4:.

¿Quién decidió que era buena idea ignorar los países que los hicieron famosos?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.