• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• josesuxx

• TanjiroKamado

• rcksluke

She deserves all the 🌺

Everyone talking about "investigation"... y'all are just ridiculous. 

How much money do you guys think it would take to fraud something like this? It's pretty impossible. 

She's LITERALLY smashing all around. Y'all are just ridiculous and jealous this ain't your fave. :siptea:

18 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Everyone talking about "investigation"... y'all are just ridiculous. 

How much money do you guys think it would take to fraud something like this? It's pretty impossible. 

She's LITERALLY smashing all around. Y'all are just ridiculous and jealous this ain't your fave. :siptea:

This. 

What in the Driver’s License smashery! :deadbanana2:

Wish it was for a better Miley song though. Even Malibu is better.

There’s nothing weird about the song smashing at all considering how viral it has gone. And Miley has remained a big name. Her NYE show outdid the biggest award shows on television before the release of this single. She has POWER in music.

we cant stop miley cyrus GIF

Miley brings the ratings, numbers and talent. So happy for her!

7 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Shocked to see STAY isnt on that list :confused:

Makes sense tbh. All the other songs were followups to huge smashes (7 Rings, Good 4 u), anticipated lead/comeback singles (Anti-Hero, As it Was, Easy on Me, Señorita, Driver's License) or a fan driven (butter :/). Stay was big on arrival, but took a few weeks to pop off. All the other ones except Señorita debut at number one, so flowers will be in good company!

7 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

I smell a rat…but congrats I guess. She should enjoy it while it lasts. 

Why do we have to do this kindve sh*t? Can’t you just respect her and her fans and be kind

3 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

This song is on the top of my on repeat but I’ve barely listened hmm

That must be the reason why it's #1 on Apple Music, sold over 40k digital downloads in the US and amassed over 50M on YouTube too, right?

:WAP:

10 hours ago, Kev said:

It’s a cute song however, nothing amazing to have such continuously large streams. Definitely needs an investigation.

I mean Anti-Hero is one of her worst lead singles and has been sitting at #1, despite it not feeling like as big of a hit as her previous. 

Stuff happens.

6 hours ago, eli's_rhythm said:

During the PH era it probably took a week for any of the singles to reach this song’s daily numbers.

Yeah because RCA barely pushed her, there was no hype for Miley either. 

The New Year show left people wanting more, older audiences also tuned in for Dolly, and the SIA/Paris bit went viral. The ratings did incredible. 

Miley’s name was everyone’s minds when Flowers dropped. 

10 hours ago, Aaron said:

Why are Taylor Swift stans incapable of understanding organic success that isn’t the result of remixes, discounts, and 80 alternate versions? 

-

Queen :clap3: 

I think you answered your own question :fan:

This is amazing, deserved. :clap3:

I love that this year has started out with my fave smashing, and then one of my other faves taking over. :jonny5:

O.M.G :eek: She really had the last laugh

12 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Not her career RE-PEAKING after 17 YEARS. Insane.

miley-cyrus-miley-brasil.gif

Not you nearly giving me an existential crisis, making me think 2014 was 17 years ago

miley-cyrus-miley-brasil.gif

6 hours ago, gloamingtheplain said:

Yeah because RCA barely pushed her, there was no hype for Miley either. 

The New Year show left people wanting more, older audiences also tuned in for Dolly, and the SIA/Paris bit went viral. The ratings did incredible. 

Miley’s name was everyone’s minds when Flowers dropped. 

It’s still a total anomaly. As someone else mentioned, big comebacks after years of iffy success usually take more time to catch on. But I guess it was the right mix of PH being a bit of a comeback for her already, amazing timing of the shift in public opinion (due to great marketing over the last couple years), and the instant vitality of today’s culture.

legend ish

On 12/30/2022 at 11:25 PM, StarsAllAligned said:

Miley & Selena have been repeaking in their careers so they have a while before they get to the point of severe decline like their fellow Disney peer Demi Lovato who is already in said state. 

I told y’all she was having a repeak:jonny5: 

For a pop culture forum sometimes y’all sound so uneducated about it. These types of comeback are rare, but they have happened every few years with artists whose names are still on the GP’s mind. Miley is obviously one of those. She has cross-generational appeal for different projects and has successfully been embraced by audiences after a long sequence of right choices post-She’s Coming EP. Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Mariah, Tracy Chapman, Bruce Springsteen, just to name a few artists who rebounded from underperformances/flops to new popularity peaks with the right material and a nice image change. It’s not suspicious, it can happen if you are a pop icon. She just needed the right first single to hook people up. I was carefully skeptical but I’m glad was wrong, because shes one of the few pop girls actually passionate about music and with cool touchstones 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.