• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• josesuxx

• TanjiroKamado

• rcksluke

her PEAK! the album better be delicious--

What? Who had the record before her? I thought someone like BTS or Taylor would've had that bar set ridiculously high. That's amazing.

1 minute ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Flowers is one of the best pop songs Ive heard in a while. Its success is well-deserved.

A  lot of u would say differently if it was flopping. Your wigs move with the hot 100. 

Having said that Flowers is a good song and I'm glad miley is having success again and proving aging gays atrl wrong once again

It’s a cute song however, nothing amazing to have such continuously large streams. Definitely needs an investigation.

miley not the 2013 fad people wrote her off as, what went right? 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

A  lot of u would say differently if it was flopping. Your wigs move with the hot 100. 

Having said that Flowers is a good song and I'm glad miley is having success again and proving aging gays atrl wrong once again

Not me. This song had me on the first listen and has been on repeat since. And this is coming from someone who doesnt care about Miley and only likes a handful of her songs (Who owns my heart, Midnight sky and See you again).

5 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

What? Who had the record before her? I thought someone like BTS or Taylor would've had that bar set ridiculously high. That's amazing.

Not sure if that list is 100% accurate, but seems good to me. 

Flowers first song to get there in 7 days

Btw it had 83.5 unfiltered streams so far which means it's definitely doing 17M again tomorrow :jonny5:

Just now, Kev said:

It’s a cute song however, nothing amazing to have such continuously large streams. Definitely needs an investigation.

You act like she killed someone. Theres nothing to investigate :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.