What would happen if you put ATRLers in a room together?

Slap

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Those ones were down to fight though. Most of ATRL would do nothing, it'd be the most awkward space and time to exist between humans. Most wouldn't know whether to laugh or shade or get angry. They'd try to mentally pull the receipts they regurgitate online only in person and it'd be a comedy sketch :deadbanana4:

Imagine saying half of the **** you do online but in person, only stan war'd. Hmm, I may put a trademark on this. 

tbh this is true :deadbanana2:

Ever saw American Horror Story: Asylum? Pick one of the scenes where they play Dominique.

''Hi my name is Harry. I'm a Zara Larsson fan. And basically, I come from like outskirts of Siberia''

I actually think it would go great :rip: like it would turn into a cute kiki and like sarcastic shades, but overrall fine. 

it’s not that deep (I hope)

probably fighting about pop girls :biblio:

theyd all be on their phones making threads instead of talking in person :fan:

6 hours ago, So.. what now said:

If you know, you know

f8be0022-3b46-44a1-8f62-e701fc11dd4c_scr

Omg it’s kinda true with all the dupes talking to themselves on here though. 

spacer.png

It would be either a fight breaking out or a sex orgy happening.

Would be interesting to meet my fellow little monsters (there are already some that I would definitely suck their dicks)

Most of them wouldn’t dare turn up to show their faces in person. They prefer staying brave and shady behind some plexiglass :nicole:

Well we should start fighting the pro-Islam gays. After we done with that, we can start arguing again about roar vs applaus

On 1/19/2023 at 3:54 PM, James_Dean said:

A Bodies Bodies Bodies scenario 

This. /endthread

Honestly, i think the fanbase that would actually fight (and embarrass themselves) would be the Barbz against any fanbase. Because i know from twitter that they are about that life.

The Madonna stans would probably come with their Madonna shirts on. There would be one single girl there, very nice but a bit confused.
It would be groups of people together. Absolutely no sex or flirting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.