Vegas gun trade show hosts manufacturer promoting child-size AR-15, the "JR-15"

Espresso

This is not normal. The US seems to be so caught up in its delusions of grandeur from being a world power in the 20th century that it doesn’t realize it is actually quickly becoming hell on earth. I truly feel for a lot of people in the US who recognize how ****** up this is and yet have to live with it. I can’t imagine what it would be like to be surrounded by such casual gun violence, it would be so scary.

I hate that America is such a clown world that I read the title thinking it'd be a gun the same size and weight of a mid-size child as opposed to it being miniaturized to fit in a child's hands. I don't know what's worse. :deadbanana4:

I ******* hate this sh*thole country. If I had enough money, I'd move out of here.

After the 6 year old killing his teacher, people really weren't joking when they said there should a good kid with a gun.

As they should. :clap3:

Kids need guns to protect themselves from their fundamentalist religious parents and the rightwing attempts to groom them into fascism.

the parents who buys those guns for their kids deserve what's inevitably coming, pray for no innocent victims like the teachers though

The US has literally turned into the onion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.