AI generated songs are a thing now and it sounds really good

Henry Torres

WTF :bloo:

britney stans we can finally fix Britney Jean, the AI will easily outsing Myah :clownny:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry Torres

• Brishka

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• mystery

7 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

britney stans we can finally fix Britney Jean, the AI will easily outsing Myah :clownny:

SOMEONE DO IT!!! B-ARMY WHERE ARE U 

spongebob-yelling.jpg

The problem with this is that all of these generators and AI are using actual copyrighted content and work from other artists to create this. Sure you are creating an Ava Max cover for Die For You, but someone sure owns the rights to Die For You, its lyrics and melody. Not to mention that Ava's voice has to be sampled and learned from a recording of her voice.

What happens when for example, a person generates a song or a cover and it goes big on TikTok but it is using the voice of a big artist like Ariana. The label that created the song and Ariana's label decide to sue the individual who created the generated song and is making profit off of it. As a result the individual who generated it also decides to sue back as in their mind it is their "work" and their "song" that they generated.

Dall-E, Midjourney and the other generators seemed fun at first, for me personally it is very disturbing how they take and learn from artists that didn't agree to their work being used in that way. Did Ariana, Ava or other singer consent to their voice being abused and twisted into something they never actually sang or said?

Social media of ACTUAL artists is being spammed by "AI bros" to troll them how they will be useless and made redundant by AI. They steal their work from the internet and input it into the AI to make more of the "artists work" just to spite them. In the end it comes down to jealousy, laziness and the inability of those people to accept that they might not have the talent, ability and devotion to create such things, so they attack artists and pretend like they are better.

As of right now you can't copyright your voice but you can be sure as hell that if this technology evolves further (and it will) that laws and regulation will be put into place. This is not only a concern for actual creatives but a massive security and data concern for EVERYONE, that includes ordinary people.

The moment people start limiting their creativity and their ability for new thought because AI is doing it for them it will be over, I guess the ONLY ONLY thing it can't do is have intention. Sure you can make AI generated songs but it won't sound deliberate, it won't sound natural and there will always be something uncanny about it. Which is why we never really saw those hologram tours of dead artists take off. It is disturbing.

Imagine how you would feel if someone took YOUR VOICE and make it say things you would never say, with you being unable to do anything about it. There is no way to stop it.

Edited by mystery

AI is the scariest thing ever invented

4 hours ago, Cain said:

Let’s make R9 ourselves!

:ahh:

4 hours ago, JoJo said:

Ok but this is actually the future of mainstream music. Fans and music producers will create songs and then use the AI voices of popular artists like they’re vocaloids or some ****. And the GP isn’t going to know the difference if these songs go viral on TikTok. Artists will be competing with themselves :deadbanana4:

It’s going to be so bad. There are no federal laws regulating AI in this country, and I doubt anything that addresses this will be passed in the next two years.

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

4 hours ago, Technicolor said:

What is this :gaycat7:

bffr :hoetenks:

2 hours ago, DockDock said:

here for it!

Definitely 

Gotta add btw, in a perfect world and maybe a little too enthusiastic of me but your avi makes me want Gaga to appear in HotD. I feel like she would be perfect as Visenya if they ever do Aegon's Conquest and Anya Taylor Joy as Rhaenys

spacer.png

She has that toughness and strong presence I imagine Visenya having

Aka the true conqueror 

1 hour ago, mystery said:

The problem with this is that all of these generators and AI are using actual copyrighted content and work from other artists to create this. Sure you are creating an Ava Max cover for Die For You, but someone sure owns the rights to Die For You, its lyrics and melody. Not to mention that Ava's voice has to be sampled and learned from a recording of her voice.

What happens when for example, a person generates a song or a cover and it goes big on TikTok but it is using the voice of a big artist like Ariana. The label that created the song and Ariana's label decide to sue the individual who created the generated song and is making profit off of it. As a result the individual who generated it also decides to sue back as in their mind it is their "work" and their "song" that they generated.

Dall-E, Midjourney and the other generators seemed fun at first, for me personally it is very disturbing how they take and learn from artists that didn't agree to their work being used in that way. Did Ariana, Ava or other singer consent to their voice being abused and twisted into something they never actually sang or said?

Social media of ACTUAL artists is being spammed by "AI bros" to troll them how they will be useless and made redundant by AI. They steal their work from the internet and input it into the AI to make more of the "artists work" just to spite them. In the end it comes down to jealousy, laziness and the inability of those people to accept that they might not have the talent, ability and devotion to create such things, so they attack artists and pretend like they are better.

As of right now you can't copyright your voice but you can be sure as hell that if this technology evolves further (and it will) that laws and regulation will be put into place. This is not only a concern for actual creatives but a massive security and data concern for EVERYONE, that includes ordinary people.

The moment people start limiting their creativity and their ability for new thought because AI is doing it for them it will be over, I guess the ONLY ONLY thing it can't do is have intention. Sure you can make AI generated songs but it won't sound deliberate, it won't sound natural and there will always be something uncanny about it. Which is why we never really saw those hologram tours of dead artists take off. It is disturbing.

Imagine how you would feel if someone took YOUR VOICE and make it say things you would never say, with you being unable to do anything about it. There is no way to stop it.

i understand your point but isn't this all just the same as those filters (that've been around for years and years) where you put a photo through it and it comes out in the painting style of a famous painter? you know the kind i mean, the ones you see facebook mom's taking part in all the damn time :rip: 

this concept has been the norm for a while now with most artists . it just took a while for the technology to catch up to include musicians in the conversation. we're entering the era where the terms of being an artist are changing - if you want to be an artist now, whether it be a painter or a musician, you HAVE to be prepared to have your skillset stolen and replicated by AI . there is no way to reverse it at this point, the technology is out there for the whole world to use, either you, as an artist, agree to the new terms or you simply don't produce art on a mainstream level.

1 hour ago, mystery said:

that's extreme, AI images were a thing for like what ? a week and no one cares now, AI audio are a thing now and again no one cares, stans want the real artist to release real songs, its fun the ai thing but for a moment...and we got back to reality, the non stan fans don't care about AI either.. the same years ago, about "face swap" they are going to catfish people and blaH blaH, in the real world no ones care because still fake and no one would risk to do a fake thing to páss it as real and get in jail that's why there is no laws about AI bc no one is doing stuff to get $$$ people know they would risk jail time for that.

5 hours ago, LustSpell said:

This is cool for non-nefarious methods such like this , but still unbelievably scary. The way in an election cycle this could be the deadliest thing around for fake news :deadbanana2: 2024 is going to be a MESS

Oh god.  We are doomed….as a civilization.  

Wow can't wait to see how all these AI are misused. You know its only a matter of time

3 hours ago, Machete said:

This and deepfakes are really scary considering people online are already gullible to believe anything they read. Now imagine things they hear/see :rip:

Congress needs to start passing laws NOW!

Exactly what I was thinking

People will not use this for good :rip: imagine all the fake news 

5 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

You didn't see these, this is all AI generated :dies:

The way @slw84 will be able to create a whole era with music, performances and photoshoots now and not just text. :jonny6:

It's so good, I'm genuinely scared :bibliahh: Oh well, the way this is going to realize so many of the pop stan fantasies :gaycat3: SOMEONE MAKE THE TELEPHONE COLLAB WITH GAGA, BEYONCE AND BRITNEY

omg why is it so good:jonnycat:

imma need to stan miss AI

Edited by TheCal

someone make a new lady marmalade with gaga nicki rih and katy

Waiting for the MPG to have an AI make an entire album for them (but still supply vocals for the ones who can actually sing)

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Wait a second, why does Ava sound much better than Miley on this song :skull: 

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

wait

i am bopping 

6 minutes ago, 2die4 said:

Hi! I'm the owner of the AI. The covers are made by my friend, using the Ariana AI we made. I'm thinking about doing a Britney AI right now. :-*

Omg hi. Do it, our fandom needs it and deserves it

YiBrB.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.