• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry Torres

• Brishka

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• mystery

Am i the only who thinks it's scary :chick2: Our faves don't even need to sing anymore. 

Edited by Bencharmer

On 1/19/2023 at 11:51 PM, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

We are about to enter a new phase of humanity :jonny6: when human arts go extinct, songs like Bad Romance, Teenage Dream, We Found Love, Rolling in the Deep, Shake it Off, Halo, 7 Rings, bad guy, etc. will become human heritage and classics forever.

Nnnn not you including Shake it Off and Bad Guy as if they are on the same level :thing:

A month ago when Chat GTP started blowing up i said 2023 would be the year AI tech hits the mainstream market. And it’s happening! ChatGtp is growing at a rate faster than even Tiktok did. AI Art and Music has been trending the past few weeks. I bet by summer we will start seeing A.I technology in Jobs, Stores, public attractions, and more. It’s all happening very quickly. I hear in texas, some fast food restaurants already implemented intelligent A.I in restaurants, and there are no human workers. Kinda cool. I think by the end of this Year the world is gonna be a lot different 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

A month ago when Chat GTP started blowing up i said 2023 would be the year AI tech hits the mainstream market. 

in 2020 i did my thesis on the rise of AI art and how it's going to become more refined and become a huge moral debate in the coming years and all my classmates thought i was being dramatic and that it'd never become a thing :rip: even my tutors thought it was a bit of a stretch. i wish i could rub it in their faces now

11 hours ago, Cain said:

Why do all the Ava ones sound so convincing? :WAP:

The person doing them probably gave the AI a huge number of Ava samples.

Also, and this is not a read, her voice is not only pretty monotone in color and texture in general, but her vocals are often really processed and clean, which results in a better sounding AI.

It’s so insane, like kinda terrifying imagine this in the next few decades? 

On 1/19/2023 at 7:26 AM, Blade Runner said:

Rihanna about to become even more lazy now.  This is her dream. 

:deadbanana2:

Someone said Arianators reported this website and it's deleted now :deadbanana2:

13 hours ago, Kuntmonster said:

This one slaps :WAP:

Damn this is good. I wish Ariana Grande would go back to pop music, it suits her voice so much better.

I seriously dont think greedy music execs would let this get out of control…unless they just use it pay artists less then yeah :gaycat7:

16 hours ago, Cain said:

A vocal chameleon :WAP: 

Her model is based on dry acapellas

4 hours ago, gerardsuxx said:

How is that no one has made Snow on the beach with Lana solo :deadbanana:

This! 

Well they closed the notebook because of recent controversies 
Edited by Henry Torres

19 hours ago, Cain said:

Because "Ava Max" has been an AI generated experiment from the beginning. The music industry has been using her to test the waters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.