• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry Torres

• Brishka

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• mystery

I can't wrap my head around how they make this stuff. Does it only work for specific voices or sth? Cause all the Arianafied clips are 10000% convincing. Wow! "She" made me appreciate Motivation a lot more. Imagine if her real demo leaks and it sounds exactly the same as this.

15 minutes ago, McNulty said:

this sounds good :WAP:

wait :jonnycat: we need skinny legend back in the biz already :chick3:

Between this and deepfake videos, this is WILD. You won't be able to believe anything you see her or hear on the internet. Like way less than you even can now.

24 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I can't wrap my head around how they make this stuff. Does it only work for specific voices or sth? Cause all the Arianafied clips are 10000% convincing. Wow! "She" made me appreciate Motivation a lot more. Imagine if her real demo leaks and it sounds exactly the same as this.

Neural networks "train" on a bunch of data. Aka an algorithm processes a bunch of existing ariana grande songs / maybe even spoken interviews. It then applies what it learns to produce new content once it's done training. That's the TLDR.

We’re heading to the spaceship from WALL-E I guess 😌

21 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Someone should make Gaga sing Roar for the hell of it :eli:

Wait………. :skull::skull: :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

These are wild....I guess they take the tone of the singer they're trying to emulate, and somehow put it into the delivery of the original?  You can hear the original singers' delivery and technical aspects still there in all of these, it's just their tone replaced.

this does not need to be a thing :rip:

Oh WOW

11 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Oh WOW

don't hear it at all. 

11 minutes ago, MoonGoodandHappy said:

My fav :heart2:

This is really good. We need Gaga's version of Sweet But Psycho and Dancing's Done next.

On 1/19/2023 at 12:31 PM, mystery said:

Good luck with getting sued when your open source software relies on abusing copyrighted material to make a profit!

The thing is... There's nothing that can keep you from making a cover of a song. There's also nothing that can keep you from having a similar voice to a singer. 

So if they create a Toxic AI version sang by Ariana Grande but say it's someone else singing (for example their own name) what the labels gonna do about it? 

Hope A.I will find the solution to create a time travel machine now.

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

can someone make an Ariana cover of an Alina Baraz or a Tinashe song already? :ducky:

they’re kinda fun but i think y’all are overrating how convincing it is :rip: they all sound a bit unnatural, like you can tell it’s not the actual artist singing 

This is so creepy and terifying.

Knowing human, we will abuse these tech and in near future, you literally cannot tell the different which one is fake, which one is real.

Murderer will be wrongly convicted by fake evidents. Celebs satisfy weirdo orn....truly so so so mess up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.