AI generated songs are a thing now and it sounds really good

Henry Torres

This is so scary but amazing at the same time :dies: Someone learn how to do it and make Britney sing :dies:

Do you think it will have an impact on the music industry in the future? I totally can see artists and labels using this technology on daily basis one day :rip:

Edited by Henry Torres

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Henry Torres

• Brishka

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• mystery

Rihanna about to become even more lazy now.  This is her dream. 

Edited by Blade Runner

This is cool for non-nefarious methods such like this , but still unbelievably scary. The way in an election cycle this could be the deadliest thing around for fake news :deadbanana2: 2024 is going to be a MESS

Edited by LustSpell

18 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

Someone learn how to do it and make Britney sing :dies:

they already did this in 2013

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Rihanna about to become even more lazy now.  This is her dream. 

Let’s make R9 ourselves!

10 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

This is cool, but still unbelievably scary. The way in an election cycle this could be the deadliest thing around for fake news :deadbanana2: 

You didn't see these, this is all AI generated :dies:

Edited by Henry Torres

And Tiktok will make some of these go viral i can already see it 💀

Ummm… that is actually crazy…

Megan had no right 

m3gan-megan.gif

We are living in this BETA AI world right now and there are no laws about it, people aren't aware of it etc so it's scary :dies: 

Edited by Henry Torres

6 minutes ago, Cain said:

This one is scary good, it sounds exactly like her :skull:

honestly if i found this on youtube, i would have assumed she had a verse but it got shelved. :deadbanana2: this is insane, it's even more realistic than the songs in the OP.

Ok why does this make me feel scared. Like I am really terrified. "Only believe what you see and hear"...

NOW I felt the whole "You get old" thing. I'm 31 and feel scared of stuff like this.

Teens nowadays will be like "WOW thats the future, nice tech".

Undebut it please. AI have a flop era please

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

honestly if i found this on youtube, i would have assumed she had a verse but it got shelved. :deadbanana2: this is insane, it's even more realistic than the songs in the OP.

I don't hear Ava? where is "she"

This is my chance to be a popgirl,let me make up an AI voice plus artist name ,Hatsune Miku watch out :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Cain said:

Let’s make R9 ourselves!

Ok but this is actually the future of mainstream music. Fans and music producers will create songs and then use the AI voices of popular artists like they’re vocaloids or some ****. And the GP isn’t going to know the difference if these songs go viral on TikTok. Artists will be competing with themselves :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

This is cool for non-nefarious methods such like this , but still unbelievably scary. The way in an election cycle this could be the deadliest thing around for fake news :deadbanana2: 2024 is going to be a MESS

It’s going to be so bad. There are no federal laws regulating AI in this country, and I doubt anything that addresses this will be passed in the next two years.

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

I don't hear Ava? where is "she"

play the song at around the 0:45 mark. i'm not a stan of her so maybe it would only deceive non-stans?

AI generated content, like articles, art and music, needs to be illegal :rip: for ******* real 

17 minutes ago, Cain said:

This one is scary good, it sounds exactly like her :skull:

holy **** :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.