P!nk - "Trustfall"

Anonimate

And I don't think pink doesn't care about the chat performance. You see she just post the playlist promotion in ins story. RCA only can offer her these small playlists :rip::rip::rip:

spacer.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• Nefertiti0

This song is really good, P!nk surprised me.

40 minutes ago, Great Username said:

Definitely a sing for 37 year old Popjustice gays who think 'sad bangers' are a personality trait 

Bridge is good, everything else is desperately limp 

34 minutes ago, Great Username said:

That pathetic Dancing On My Own chug into the 2nd verse... this is why we should not let aristocrats produce pop sings. 

:clown:

The song and video are great! Very here for more uptempo, dancey stuff like this from her this era :matty:

My brain keeps thinking she's saying Trustfund Baby :rip:

The "what if we just fall" outro is iconic

“You’re **** scared and your whole body is shaking. Go in there and you just ******* do it. Just do it, whatever it is, and then boom! it’s gone. The fear is gone.”

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

6 hours ago, Great Username said:

Definitely a sing for 37 year old Popjustice gays who think 'sad bangers' are a personality trait 

Bridge is good, everything else is desperately limp 

5 hours ago, Great Username said:

That pathetic Dancing On My Own chug into the 2nd verse... this is why we should not let aristocrats produce pop sings. 

I can't get over how lame this is. Go ... do something important or meaningful with your life. I promise you it's worth it!

I'm obssesed. Haven't enjoyed so much a Pink song since...Try, probably. :deadbanana4: Although I liked some songs in the middle of it (WAU, WMH, CWP, Barbies, etc), but this is so so good. Strong contender for #1 song of the year, at least on my Spotify. :jonny5:

Edited by Roberto

It‘s a smash hit, Baby. It‘s a smash hit, Baby.

spacer.png

Great song. Great great great song. This is the P!nk I know and love. 

I can't at those dumb-f.

Like this is not the city hall, you don't have to announce here that you lack of taste.

Keep it to yourselves. smh:doc:

What if i told you, you don’t need to jump at them with ‘drags’ either and give them the attention they crave :rip: 

The amount of times I listened to this already... I'm scared for my Apple Music Year-End chart. :swan:

7 minutes ago, Liafen said:

What if i told you, you don’t need to jump at them with ‘drags’ either and give them the attention they crave :rip: 

I know lol but sometimes I just can't help. I'm done playing nice all the time.

Plus,more replies means it'll keep this thread at top lol

Just drag it, whatever it is, and then boom! it’s banned. The troll is banned.

thread talk GIF

1 minute ago, P!nk Forever said:

Just drag it, whatever it is, and then boom! it’s banned. The troll is banned.

thread talk GIF

We've been far too scared to fight for what we want

4,201 Tonight Stock Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

31 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

I know lol but sometimes I just can't help. I'm done playing nice all the time.

Plus,more replies means it'll keep this thread at top lol

Yes I know but - sorry to say this, I don’t mean no harm - it comes off as really immature. Almost as immature as them coming to this threas with malice. Don’t stoop  to their level. :heart2:

OT: At this point I think we need that Halftime Show slot to reverse her streaming poison status. That and leaving RCA.

I'd like to share a little story that warmed my heart today.:flower:

Well, I'm the BIGGEST P!nk stan around the people I know (duh), and I have some friends whom I knew them from a music forum, we talk nothing but music. Anyways, I got a dm today from a HUGE Xtina stan, he said he LOVE TRUSTFALL! I don't usually see him got this passionate about a P!nk's song, he just made my day~:hippo:

As a huge stan who's struggled in wanting the best for her post-TTAL in the face of some dubious choices, this is the first single in a long time that I can genuinely say is deserving of global smash status :clap3:

Also we know this lowkey shits on a lot of pop gays' current faves but will be labelled as "generic" because Alecia knows how to court those suburbanites and Australians unlike others :clap3:

Just now, Liafen said:

Yes I know but - sorry to say this, I don’t mean no harm - it comes off as really immature. Almost as immature as them coming to this threas with malice. Don’t stoop  to their level. :heart2:

OT: At this point I think we need that Halftime Show slot to reverse her streaming poison status. That and leaving RCA.

The Difference Between Shallow & Deep Friendships | by Zaid K. Dahhaj |  Medium

I know it's immature :beatfreak:, that's my intention :ducky: But I got what you mean, I'll try to behave myself.

6 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

I'd like to share a little story that warmed my heart today.:flower:

Well, I'm the BIGGEST P!nk stan around the people I know (duh), and I have some friends whom I knew them from a music forum, we talk nothing but music. Anyways, I got a dm today from a HUGE Xtina stan, he said he LOVE TRUSTFALL! I don't usually see him got this passionate about a P!nk's song, he just made my day~:hippo:

Aaah I love this, Alecia knows how to craft a true crossover single :clap3:

I always wondered why Fighters were so shady towards P!nk though, are they really still holding onto slight drama from 2001 lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.