George Santos past life as drag queen revealed

PoisonPill

Drag queens in Brazil have come forward to claim that US Republican Congressman George Santos used to perform under the drag name "Kitara Ravache." And they provided photo receipts.

RSCOAUJ4AT7KSW7WJFCTRL5CDU.jpg

Fmxli4mXEAIxGIt?format=jpg&name=mediumFmxli4oXkAENyKd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by PoisonPill

The way this loser has lied about literally every facet of his existence :dies: I wonder if the GQP will call him a groomer like they have with every other Drag Queen

I am convinced this man is actually filming an expose on the Republican Party and its inner workings

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I am convinced this man is actually filming an expose on the Republican Party and its inner workings

This. Are we sure he isn't Sacha Baron Cohen in disguise?? :rip:

15 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

The way this loser has lied about literally every facet of his existence :dies: I wonder if the GQP will call him a groomer like they have with every other Drag Queen

Well technically I don't believe he's ever denied having a drag persona...

6 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

Well technically I don't believe he's ever denied having a drag persona...

He's stood in silence while his colleagues have demonized the LGBTQ community, specifically drag queens. 

Just now, schnetzka said:

He's openly gay and Republicans tend to be anti-LGBTQ+ so there's that too.

GOP has tried to shift to LGB-tolerant/neutral and re-directed all their fire on trans people. They figured out that gay people had become too mainstream and accepted by American society to make it a viable issue for them anymore. However, general society is still quite uncomfortable with redefining and breaking gender norms, so it's been a very successful hate campaign for them.

Well then she better lipsync for her life seat in Congress! :lakitu:

This situation reaches a new milestone every single week, it's amazing. Looking forward to next week's update.

This guy is such a comedy :rip:

I admire his hustle to be a shameless fraud

• ATRL Moderator

I actually really hate this.

Regardless of my feelings about George Santos (which are very negative) using the fact that he was a drag queen as a derogatory just adds fuel to the fire to the villainization of drag performers and trans people from others on the far right.  

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I actually really hate this.

Regardless of my feelings about George Santos (which are very negative) using the fact that he was a drag queen as a derogatory just adds fuel to the fire to the villainization of drag performers and trans people from others on the far right.  

I think it’s more irony that he’s now in congress in a political party that a key part of their “agenda” is to vilify and attack drag queens…. The man has just literally lied about everything involving his life. Everything. It’s honestly scary 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.