Funniest nicknames given by stans?

ithinkheknowsoutsold

On 1/19/2023 at 11:42 AM, dynasty said:

jennietals and roachés will always make me laugh like why do blinks hate each other so much.

i don't remember what they called lisa and jisoo stans though

Jisewers

Lisards

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• wastedpotential

• Biggie

• AlanRickman1946

On 1/18/2023 at 2:16 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

Successica Legendson

And her sister Smashlee :eddie: 

Does Kyle Monologue count?  I don't think it was intended as a nickname, but I honestly may not be remembering properly :huh: 

when Jessie J randomly decided to relocate to China to participate in a weird ass singing competition so she briefly became Jiè Xi Ji

When they called Nicki Jester and spammed that ever expanding gif od her failures including the ship/ferry tracker between mainland EU & UK + that electricity pole in the shape of a clown :skull:

Oh and when Michael Jacksons Neverland docu was out and someone said they can’t wait for Nicki’s docu called “NeverLand a #1” :deadbanana4:

On 1/19/2023 at 10:55 AM, BlondGuts said:

Chrome: Pandemica, Cosmetica, Chrom#adica, Free Kygo, Free Britney, Swine from Above :skull:

Don't forget Traumatica :redface:

Once the Froyogate happened to Demi someone changed the name of the song "My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend" to "My Triggers Are Your Problem" :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

When they called Nicki Jester and spammed that ever expanding gif od her failures including the ship/ferry tracker between mainland EU & UK + that electricity pole in the shape of a clown :skull:

I have some of them :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

The way it became so oversaturated at the end will always get me :dies:

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Once the Froyogate happened to Demi someone changed the name of the song "My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend" to "My Triggers Are Your Problem:deadbanana2:

I- :deadbanana:

I see no one has mentioned Screamtina yet :eli:

Edited by BrokenMachine

i always thought Madge was funny bc she HATED it

Edited by BANKS

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

Once the Froyogate happened to Demi someone changed the name of the song "My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend" to "My Triggers Are Your Problem" :deadbanana2:

I used to be a frequent lurker on ATRL during this period, and I'm so grateful I saved this hilarious edit. Whoever made this changed the whole tracklist of "Dancing With The Devil...The Art Of Starting Over" to match the froyogate situation. It's comedy gold :dies:

demibackcover.png?width=340&height=405

Why is Mariah often refered as "Moo"?

1 hour ago, Moonlight Nation said:

I used to be a frequent lurker on ATRL during this period, and I'm so grateful I saved this hilarious edit. Whoever made this changed the whole tracklist of "Dancing With The Devil...The Art Of Starting Over" to match the froyogate situation. It's comedy gold :dies:

demibackcover.png?width=340&height=405

I remember this pic. I totally forgot about 'licked one last night (feat. Ariana Grande)' and the 'Diet Miley Cyrus' :redface:

On 1/19/2023 at 10:34 AM, Karla Cabello said:

why is britney called knee?

She had a knee injury in 2004, so she refused to do choreo involving her knee during the Circus and Femme Fatale era and just sticked to 'armography' :rip:

spacer.png

me and my friends prefer refering to these artists as:

demi lovato - demluwat or demet lavanta which means bunch of lavender in turkish

miley cyrus - milkuruz or milli kuruş which means national penny in turkish

selena gomez - selgumez or siklena götmez which basically means dicklena assmez 

taylor swift - tayyar simit (tayyar is an antique male name) which means flying simit 

justin bieber - çarliston biber which is the word for banana pepper

ariana grande - ariola ghandi 

most of them was created by haters just poking fun at them on the internet or by some locals unintentionally just mispronouncing their names but they are all sooooooo funny

I find most of them unfunny but the ones that live rent free in my mind are just a cut deranged:

-1939 -> This one SENDS me so hard :deadbanana:

-Hitless

-Rita Whora

-Toucanne -> PLEASE

-Trini Dem Girls became Molesti Dem Girls 

-Coffin 4 Sale

-Cheque to Cheque -> :deadbanana:

Hulknee

Can someone explain the 1939 one, I know it's taylor swift but why is it suppose be funny

My friends used to call 'Kulo Chichis' to Kali Uchis :skull:

26 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Can someone explain the 1939 one, I know it's taylor swift but why is it suppose be funny

I'm guessing because it's when WWII started :gaycat6:

Toucanne 

The Dalai Lana

And Whoisshe for Tinashe :fan:

insta.thumb.gif.7edb437ec68ad8995e4dc403

Edited by besaid

Caitlyn del Jenner

Karen del MAGA

This is the funniest thread this site has created in a long time. :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.