• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• est. in 90s

• imabadkid

• Theshigo Washidu

15 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

And now you have simpletons in here dragging her as if she asked to be in these conversations. She even got dragged when Billie made a self-deprecating comment at the end of her Coachella set, “sorry, Im not Beyoncé”. What do you find in the comments? Putting down Bey. It’s a good thing she ignores the extreme on both ends. I dont know how her sanity would’ve endured otherwise. 

It's the downside of being the standard. Your name and likeness get brought up even when you're not the topic of discussion. When you're one of the best to ever do it, comparisons are bound to run amok. It's been this way for 25 years. I'm sure she's used to it by now, probably not even privy to it half the time, she's too busy withholding visuals and the rest of act ii & act iii :deadbanana2:

No, she isn't, but, she's Rihanna. :sistrens:

Stop pitting them against one another.  

She is Rihanna and she will do it her way :gaycat2:

He should probably have kept it to himself, but he didn't lie :michael:

I don't think anyone believes Rihanna is the caliber of live performer Beyonce is, even Rihanna herself... so what was the reason for saying it? So he could feel smug or get some social media engagement?

Bey - who minds her own business - is always the one who ends up getting dragged by the "she's not a god!" crowd when people do this.

Why is he pitting two women of color against each other

I hate when people always drag Bey into everything. :rip: It perpetuates the “overrated” claim (she’s perfectly rated:chick1:) and just fuels the hate towards her when this woman is usually silent 360 days of the year. 

He doesn’t need to state the obvious and Rihanna is great in her own unique way. 

They respected Michael and Madonna as different successful artist back then but because Beyonce & Rihanna are both black women they want to constantly degrade one to uplift the other….

This is cringe especially from a straight man :deadbanana2:

So unnecessary & rude. Beyoncé & Rihanna are in their own lanes. 

unnecessary comment... and the self-hate, of course pitting 2 black women against each other... the hive is soo annoying tbh

He could've just said "I like her but she's not the best performer" without bringing Beyonce into it. Cause I get the point he's making but honestly Shakira and JLo were a lot more recent and miles better performers than Rihanna. That being said, Rihanna is very very entertaining and has was a much stronger live performer during her last tour and era. I am anticipating a really great show. 

Maybe he thought he was on the Wendy Williams show :ahh:

he's always been beyond insufferable.

She's not Beyonce she's Rihanna thanks for clarifying ugly.

who is this guy?

Rihanna ain't Beyonce... clearly.

They are different names, persons, and music.

Beyonce killed her SB halftime.... And so will Rihanna.

It's like saying Katy Perry is not the best performer (as she is in fact one of the worst tbh...) but she did amazing in her Halftime show and actually it's the most watched one so far.

This was so out of place for him to say... tbh

Distasteful. Why do they try to insert B into everything? tf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.