Ghosted a guy with autism...

Bacardo Royale

On 1/18/2023 at 2:56 AM, JonginBey said:

Y’all don’t know how to keep **** to yourselves?

On 1/18/2023 at 3:07 AM, AcidPrince said:

Sorry, but you are the problem. 

On 1/18/2023 at 3:09 AM, Richmond said:

Yes, you’re going to hell confirmed

On 1/18/2023 at 3:15 AM, James_Dean said:

Maybe HE dodged a bullet :mandown:

:giraffe:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bacardo Royale

• selena_lavigne

• Katamari

If he continues to text/call pretend you're a relative and say you died in a tragic accident. Then request a donation via Venmo for the "funeral". 

On 1/17/2023 at 11:48 PM, Pikachoo said:

why are you doing drugs? why are you having threesomes? none of this is safe. your poor body. please, learn to love yourself a bit. you are more than your body. you are a SOUL. You are part of the Universe. learn to have a connection. learn to love. then you will not feel the need to have sex and snort cocaine just to feel something. what do you feel is missing in your life? purpose? are you trying to hide pain? I'd really like to know what is fuelling your addiction and how I can help.

I'm not addicted but I like to do drugs on special occasions like new years eve

Some people choose to drink and get wasted, I choose drugs 

4jYTEI6.gif

On 1/18/2023 at 11:40 PM, Attitude said:

If he continues to text/call pretend you're a relative and say you died in a tragic accident. Then request a donation via Venmo for the "funeral". 

:hoetenks:

On 1/19/2023 at 4:40 AM, Attitude said:

:toofunny3:

OT: anyway thank you for all the thoughtful responses, I read all of them. I chose to continue ghosting him and he's stopped trying to contact me for now so I think he's taken the hint 

Let him know once more that you wanna be distant and then give him a kiss.

It's likely that because of his autism, he's struggling to accept that you don't want to be interacting with him like that. Are you sure you can't make room for one more person such as himself to be friends with? Depending on if he's a good person of course.

Tell him you have a wart on your ass due to having sexual relations with an older man in exchange for money.

That should do the trick 

On 1/17/2023 at 8:19 PM, ReginaGeorge said:

This mindset of having random sex with strangers yet blaming them when they want to connect after that is so toxic. You are the problem here, not him. 

:clap3:

On 1/23/2023 at 9:21 PM, Dephira said:

Tell him you have a wart on your ass due to having sexual relations with an older man in exchange for money.

That should do the trick 

It was on my d-i-c-k :toofunny3:

On 1/23/2023 at 4:21 PM, Dephira said:

That should do the trick 

Fff :deadbanana2:

On 1/17/2023 at 2:20 PM, Bacardo Royale said:

I believe I have been direct and kind but I don't think he gets it. I also told him I have anxiety and don't like phone calls prefer texting, but he's still calling me in the middle of the night

I've told him more than once :rip:

Ok. If you’ve told him then you didn’t ghost him. 

As someone on the spectrum, personally I can see both sides of this. Some people with ASD are more able to handle social situations than others, while others can be very obsessed with things. My ex-boyfriend and a couple of other people interested in me were on the spectrum and my ex along with one of the dudes was very clingy and would call a lot. I even met someone who was very anal about doing calls on Discord or Zoom - which made me uncomfortable because I had a bad battery at the time so I couldn't commit to that unfortunately. 

I will say though that it's better to be direct with him (over text) than to ghost him. I unfortunately had a situation recently with a dude where I was ghosted and ultimately it wasn't beneficial because instead of being a mature adult and talking out our differences, he ghosted me and it resulted in the situation only getting worse. 

Be firm one more time (but nicely) that you aren't interested and if he doesn't get the hint, just block him. 

You’re disgusting and should seek help/Jesus…

Why do certain gheys think it’s cute to display their dr*g usage and sex life?

Read a book (preferably the bible)

i actually don't mind being bombarded by messages.

Gosh this website is sick.  You are fine.  You told him you don’t want to continue the relationship when he contacted you. That is all you need to do.  At this point I would just block his number and move on.  

Edited by byzantium

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.