• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ace Reject

• supaspaz

• madonnas

• Reverie

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I 1000% remember Gotye winning one of these or am I crazy and thinking wrong?Β 

Yeah, idk if I participated way back then (my taste was tragic anyway) but I thought it was STIUTK and not Some Nights

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I 1000% remember Gotye winning one of these or am I crazy and thinking wrong?Β 

That would make a lot of sense. It's a great song, too.

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Ace Reject said:

There were a lot more Kelly fans back then too!

And so hung up on *shudders* "Behind These Hazel Eyes"

I didn't think Break My Soul was gonna be #1... tbh it's my least fav song out of the three but if we're counting the mashup with Vogue then I'm 100% on board with itΒ :clap3:

Β 

Also Quicksand :eek:Β I was almost going to suggest it as "we're going indie" but I thought Lights On already did enough of a sweep...

Hatchie really is ATRL's Main Indie Girl, I'm shaking :jonny5:Β I had it at like #20. though lmao, I gotta check.

1 hour ago, potent said:

Yeah, idk if I participated way back then (my taste was tragic anyway) but I thought it was STIUTK and not Some Nights

Yeah I also remember STIUTK being the winner that yearΒ :cool:

meh

7 hours ago, Reverie said:

The "I wanna go missin" annotation :deadbanana:Β 

Β 

please :bibliahh:Β 

Β 

not the MLWSWY shade here

As It Was + Anti-Hero + All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) + About Damn TimeΒ :angelo:

Β 

BeyoncΓ© sweeping the top 2 like Eddie NketiahΒ :clap3:

Β 

umm well ATRL #1 is my #24, that means I didn't vote for itΒ :eddie:

I wasted so many of my entries [2] LMFAOOOOO

Β 

Still haven't listened to FLO. Lizzo :clap3:Best song from that album, so glad it was the smash.

Β 

Ignoring Taylor, FREE YOURSELF YAAAAAS ready for her album to destroy us this year. Alien Superstar and Quicksand :clap3:I have songs I like more than these on their respective albums, but probably are both in my top 5s. Anti Zero :zzz:Β As It Was is the best song on that album and enjoyable but... eh. Not strong enough for me to have lots of love for it.

Β 

Not at all surprised by BMS and CI being top 2. Cuff It gets too much hate from stans? Both are certainly on the more basic side compared to Alien Superstar, America, Virgo's Groove, Pure/Honey, etc. but still amazing.

Cant even be mad at Bey taking the top twon spots she had most of the placements on my list too. ADT was well deserving of its top 10 placement- in a way i kinda see it as a way to offshoot the fact that AIW is anywhere near the top 10

On 1/22/2023 at 11:02 PM, Ace Reject said:

I didn't host that year so that's my fuzziest recollection - @MP2K can correct me if I'm wrong!

Woo it’s been so long. I’ll get back to this if I’m able to recollect or accessΒ :gaycat3:

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/22/2023 at 7:57 PM, Ace Reject said:

2007: Britney Spears, "Gimme More"

2008: Rihanna, "Disturbia"

2011: Adele, "Rolling in the Deep"*

Some additional corrections: "Umbrella" won 2007. "Womanizer" won 2008. "Someone Like You" won 2011.

Β 

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=13765331#13765331

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.