Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Rio de Janeiro show announced

Sergi91

I have deluded myself into believing she will recreate this if Music is on the setlist.

Drowned World is still my fav tour of hers so she can repeat herself just this once. :chick3:

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

I am so into her discography rn. I wish I was old enough during Ray Of Light era

4 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I have deluded myself into believing she will recreate this if Music is on the setlist.

Drowned World is still my fav tour of hers so she can repeat herself just this once. :chick3:

This iconic encore ugh :jonny: 

7 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

She'd need an ambulance after this. :deadbanana4:

three globe emojis, better mean SAR and australia are in, if not, her trolling :lmao: 

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

She'd need an ambulance after this. :deadbanana4:

People posting videos from 20+ years ago when she was already in her 40’s and expecting something similar now :deadbanana2: 

For people who need clearance - she’s not gonna dance anymore. She had two surgeries a few years ago that permanently affect your physical mobility esp. at her age. Expect a Cher show but with more energy. Choreo though? Doubt it. 

Edited by Jjang

16 minutes ago, Jjang said:

People posting videos from 20+ years ago when she was already in her 40’s and expecting something similar now :deadbanana2: 

For people who need clearance - she’s not gonna dance anymore. She had two surgeries a few years ago that permanently affect your physical mobility esp. at her age. Expect a Cher show but with more energy. Choreo though? Doubt it. 

She will give a Madame X Tour kind of show, it's not gonna be a Tears of a Clown...

People acting as she is bedridden or something :deadbanana4: she is going to serve RH, MXT level of energy, with light choreo numbers like Deeper and Deeper, God Control, Vogue or IDSIF numbers from those tours. But even if if she is just standing without much movement she can delivery stunning performances if she uses the stage creatively, just like Frozen at the MXT or Live to Tell at Confessions Tour. 

39 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I think you're being too dramatic as well. The woman has posted videos on social media working out and was looking for a new trainer like 4 months ago. For the SEX Book re-release she clearly looked much more toned as well. She IS already working on her body for this tour. 

Her hip surgery was like 2 and half years ago and i'm sure she had all sorts of therapy for it. She wouldn't schedule this tour (specially mentioning dance songs on twitter) if she couldn't move. Her Pride performance was already better than the Maluma one (not that hard anyway, lmao). I'm sure one extra year of training will do great for her. 

No she won't dance like Rebel Heart or even Madame X but i'm sure she will still move. I really can't imagine Madonna standing still while her dancers do everything.

I can imagine a LOT of lip-sync for those dance songs though. But you can't have it all specially at her age.

2 hours ago, The Second Coming said:

People acting as she is bedridden or something :deadbanana4: she is going to serve RH, MXT level of energy, with light choreo numbers like Deeper and Deeper, God Control, Vogue or IDSIF numbers from those tours. But even if if she is just standing without much movement she can delivery stunning performances if she uses the stage creatively, just like Frozen at the MXT or Live to Tell at Confessions Tour. 

I don’t understand why yall use RHT as an example :rip: that show, even though clearly a compromise after MDNA, is still very physically demanding. There’s a good portion of high energy/concerted choreography, extensive outfit change and acrobatics that she had to do that she could never keep up with now. 

MX level is more likely, but honestly comparing 2019 MXT footage with her 2022 Pride performance (or god forbid that messy Maluma performance) and its very clear to see that since then she was even further compromised. 

All that knowledge + the way she’ll probably do around 100 dates for this leads me to think this tour is not gonna be choreography driven (on her part) 

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

I don’t understand why yall use RHT as an example :rip: that show, even though clearly a compromise after MDNA, is still very physically demanding. There’s a good portion of high energy/concerted choreography, extensive outfit change and acrobatics that she had to do that she could never keep up with now. 

MX level is more likely, but honestly comparing 2019 MXT footage with her 2022 Pride performance (or god forbid that messy Maluma performance) and its very clear to see that since then she was even further compromised. 

All that knowledge + the way she’ll probably do around 100 dates for this leads me to think this tour is not gonna be choreography driven (on her part) 

We'll see, at least she is going to wear flat shoes by doctors orders for sure, so those musty platinum heels can rot. Btw, it seems like Bey's tour only has European/NA dates for now, so no problem Madonna announcing her shows for South America and other regions in the coming days!

Two weeks ago I got a ticket (it doesn't matter that it's cheap and a bit far away) for the second concert in Austin, it's my first concert of hers and I'm more than excited:heart:, I love Madoona since I can remember, my childhood, especially in 99/00 and forward. I remember I wanted to go to the S&ST in Mexico, but I was about 15 years old and my parents didn't let me travel alone (They were busy), 15 years later I'll be able to go:cries:, I know all their songs from the self titled album to MDNA, I hope she doesn't sing much (or not at all:fan:/maybe the interludes) from her last two albums or remixes, Only HITS :jamming: It would be nice to hear songs like Drowned World, Causing a Commotion or The Power of Good-Bye (Hope she can put it in there somewhere:intoit:).

29 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

We'll see, at least she is going to wear flat shoes by doctors orders for sure, so those musty platinum heels can rot. Btw, it seems like Bey's tour only has European/NA dates for now, so no problem Madonna announcing her shows for South America and other regions in the coming days!

I have a feeling Live Nation wouldn't announce two pop divas dates for south america close to each other like that...specially in stadiums and when parts of their fanbases is the same (although Madonna has older people as well).

Maybe next week or the week after Madonna will have those South American dates.

51 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I'm going to Stockholm to see miss Madge :gaycat1:

Wanted to see her in London, but those prices were not it.

Which tickets did you get and how much were they? I’m still over here waiting for the Latin American dates but if that doesn’t work out maybe Stockholm could 

——

She looks fit in her new TikTok :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Which tickets did you get and how much were they? I’m still over here waiting for the Latin American dates but if that doesn’t work out maybe Stockholm could 

Standing B, they were around €140

19 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Standing B, they were around €140

That’s relatively cheap tbh. Good catch. 

—- 

Her London / LA / NYC shows are gonna be interesting gross wise. 

I mean if she sold 100k tickets from 6 shows in O2 she could potentially gross $30m+ there :deadbanana2: MX had a $400 average ticket gross there from 26k tickets sold. 

That means $5m per arena show :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

That’s relatively cheap tbh. Good catch. 

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed though because Swedish crowd at the Chromatica Ball was pretty dull compared to the shows in London. I guess you can't have it both ways lol

4 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

The reason Madonna won’t be in Mexico:

spacer.png

I completely forgot about this mess Sjdjdjd 

3 minutes ago, Kayhan said:

the amount of unsold tickets for my date (köln) :rip: did they like turn vip tickets to regular or something :rip: 

more than half of the second day is sold out...

Edited by campelo

8 hours ago, Hurem said:

I'm going to Stockholm to see miss Madge :gaycat1:

Wanted to see her in London, but those prices were not it.

Yas welcome to my city! :gaycat2: 
I'm also attending the Stockholm concert but we have seated tickets, we got them for like €90 per ticket 

weird that she still has amazing tix left for paris 

Not her teasing songs for the setlist on Instagram :loki:

1-F3-E1-BCC-0-B18-4-C4-D-801-A-9-C7-A741

4-E9-D5462-DC04-46-E9-95-AD-0-F3067-F743

Rescue Me
Like a Prayer
Physical Attraction
Papa Don’t Preach
Bad Girl
Human Nature
Crazy For You
Lucky Star
Erotica
 :WAP:

And Candy Shop :rip:
Edited by The Second Coming

1 minute ago, The Second Coming said:

Not her teasing songs for the setlist on Instagram :loki:

4-E9-D5462-DC04-46-E9-95-AD-0-F3067-F743

Rescue Me
Like a Prayer
Physical Attraction
Papa Don’t Preach
Bad Girl
Human Nature
Crazy For You
Lucky Star
Erotica
Sorry sounding as the background music for the IG story :WAP:

Rescue Me and Bad Girl I let out a small scream. She teased us during Madame X I can’t get my hopes up, but imagine Vogue - Rescue Me - Like A Prayer. I wouldn’t survive. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.