• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

FOUR NEW SHOWS ADDED:

BROOKLYN BARCLAYS CENTER - DECEMBER 13 / 14 2023

LOS ANGELES KIA FORUM - JANUARY 7 / 8 2024.

wtf...this tour's schedule is all over the place, lmao.

So much for 2023 arenas and 2024 stadiums :deadbanana2:

So...she's doing a 2nd US leg it seems?

The way she is only going to rest like a couple of weeks for Xmas after 6 months of touring and quick jump to new shows in January :deadbanana4: that titanium hip better be tough.

Edited by The Second Coming

4 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

The way she is only going to rest like a couple of weeks for Xmas after 6 months of touring and quick jump to new shows in January :deadbanana4: that titanium hip better be tough.

I mean...she's stopping for a month. Sounds good tbh.

4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I mean...she's stopping for a month. Sounds good tbh.

Is she

Wonder if more dates will be added in January, doesn't make sense to transport the stage back from Europe to only do 4 shows. I could see another show with these new venues but she's definitely going to be wrapping up to do Christmas.

1 minute ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Wonder if more dates will be added in January, doesn't make sense to transport the stage back from Europe to only do 4 shows. I could see another show with these new venues but she's definitely going to be wrapping up to do Christmas.

She's probably doing what she did for Rebel Heart and have another US leg for January.

4 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

To me this screams Latin leg is coming, she did this for Sticky and MDNE and just switched it for RHT.

Edited by Alongoria13

4 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

To me this screams Latin leg is coming, she's always done this, first the southern US cities then Mexico.

I hope you’re right. Ending the tour there would be wise. 

Edited by Jjang

if the Mexican date is true then she has 3 weeks between the new Khia Forum dates and that one I assume more cities are coming that are nearby.

Well, she isn't going to move the whole stage back to America just for 4 dates, it wouldn't make sense financially or logistically, more to add for sure. And this just makes more likely the Latin American leg to happen, as she would be on an easier position to travel south of the border.

Not 2 NYC shows the week of my birthday she’s going to bankrupt me…

45 minutes ago, mchl said:

Add more Florida dates, QUEEN 

yes please

1 hour ago, BradySpears said:

I'm honestly not wanting her to tour stadiums in europe next summer cause she will have me going everywhere and i'll be poor by then, lmao.

1 hour ago, BradySpears said:

I'm honestly not wanting her to tour stadiums in europe next summer cause she will have me going everywhere and i'll be poor by then, lmao.

anyone have any tips on using SeatGeek for the general public sales tomorrow? I've only ever bought resale tickets on there so idk what the strategy for the queue is.

I mean this respectfully, but do you guys this she has the stamina for this huge tour? I'm worried she's gonna get burnt out and cancel my show 

4 minutes ago, plasticboy said:

I mean this respectfully, but do you guys this she has the stamina for this huge tour? I'm worried she's gonna get burnt out and cancel my show 

Of course!She is Madonna! She is a performer first of all.. she will make it

11 minutes ago, plasticboy said:

she won't perform like she used to during her 00s peak, the show will be tailored to suit her strength. they wouldn't plan an schedule that she can't perform.

Her insurance, sponsors, etc DEF have some clauses in place guaranteeing M doesn't over-extend herself. Bigger stakes than MX $$$ and a more demanding schedule.

Hopefully crack the whip on her tardiness too :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.