Rick and Morty co-creator charged with domestic violence charges + predatory DMs leak

Alex

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChapelHooker

• Nano

• Frozen99

• AccioMiley

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a weird form of entrapment to go with messages and encourage them and then expose them for the world to see after. 

I'm not here to victim shame, but the messages do seem to be coming from both sides, if you look at the person's responses.

That said, those messages do not even seem real. I'd like to know if they actually are...

It's too bad, I did love the show, and I'm currently re-watching it.

4 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

but HOW? he voices like every character on the show :rip: 

oh man i just started watching season 6 and it's such an improvement over the last horrible season...

there are countless people able to replicate the voices on TikTok alone, he isn't special

3 hours ago, Nano said:

Where are those DMs even from? I have trouble believing they're real.

2 hours ago, k.money said:

That said, those messages do not even seem real. I'd like to know if they actually are...

he was literally charged with domestic violence, which is the reason he was fired. the DM's were just part of exposing him since this was almost three years ago. jfc.

And another one...and another one...and another one. But lets be afraid of drag queens:coffee2:

2 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

he was literally charged with domestic violence, which is the reason he was fired

So what? What does that have to do with the supposed DMs?

4 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

the DM's were just part of exposing him since this was almost three years ago. jfc.

"Part of exposing him"? You mean part of the witch hunts people on Twitter like to go on these days?

By the way, this account is the source. This is who you choose to believe.

JlUJLPu.png

Seems legit to me!

6 minutes ago, Nano said:

So what? What does that have to do with the supposed DMs?

"Part of exposing him"? You mean part of the witch hunts people on Twitter like to go on these days?

By the way, this account is the source. This is who you choose to believe.

JlUJLPu.png

Seems legit to me!

are you ******* serious? I literally don't give a flying **** if the DM's aren't real (which they probably are). with "exposure" I meant the fact that this charge wasn't public knowledge until these DM's circulated even though it happened almost three years ago. lets put our thinking caps on. 

he was charged with domestic violence. there is nothing else to discuss. he deserves to be fired. end of story. 

when did weirdo edge lords infiltrate this forum fr

Edited by ChapelHooker

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

are you ******* serious? I literally don't give a flying **** if the DM's aren't real (which they probably are). he was charged with domestic violence. there is nothing else to discuss. he deserves to be fired. end of story. 

when did weirdo edge lords infiltrate this forum fr

I was only talking about the DMs in my original post you quoted. Check what you're replying to before you have these outbursts.

3 minutes ago, Nano said:

I was only talking about the DMs in my original post you quoted. Check what you're replying to before you have these outbursts.

I can read babe, I was wondering why you give a flying **** about the legitimacy of those DMs considering he is an abusive ******* who basically kept a woman hostage, like... its not a leap to believe he is also a predator. but to each their own <3

Edited by ChapelHooker

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

I can read babe, I was wondering why you give a flying **** about the legitimacy of those DMs considering he is an abusive ******* who basically kept a woman hostage, like... its not a leap to believe he is also a predator. but to each their own <3

Because those DMs are outlandish and it's ridiculous people are taking them at face value. Maybe you should learn not to believe everything you read on the Internet just because it confirms your biases?

Just now, Nano said:

Because those DMs are outlandish and it's ridiculous people are taking them at face value. Maybe you should learn not to believe everything you read on the Internet just because it confirms your biases?

what bias? he is literally a charged criminal :skull:

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

there are countless people able to replicate the voices on TikTok alone, he isn't special

yeah you're right, i even watched one of his interviews where he was comparing the best rick/morty's vocal impressions and many of them were spot on

i was just checking directors/writers per series and he actually hasn't done anything since season 3 :skull:

i feel relieved now

Honestly not surprising given their genre but still hope its not true cause life imitating art is so cliche.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.