Rick and Morty co-creator charged with domestic violence charges + predatory DMs leak

Alex

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChapelHooker

• Nano

• Frozen99

• AccioMiley

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately with the type of writing and humor he has, this isn’t surprising in the least. Still awful though. 

good f*cking riddance to that lame ass show and to its b*tchass creator. now hopefully i never have to hear about them ever again

3 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

Unfortunately with the type of writing and humor he has, this isn’t surprising in the least. Still awful though. 

Was just gonna say this. I am slightly sad for the legacy of the show now but wasn't attached to it too closely to care enough.

JFC

That was so disgusting! That show is creepy anyways so cancel it 

4 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

this is tea. f*ck him and f*ck the bro culture that exacerbates this behavior

The ratings arent looking good ,the network will use this as an excuse to cancel it ,rip.

He sounds like an insane person :skull: he's probably drunk and high all the time

ugh, ******* weirdo. hope the show gets cancelled and that he gets jail time <3

it was not surprising. rick and morty is corny anyway. after like 2 seasons it became tired and predictable 

And this is why sometimes it's never "just humour", there's usually something behind it. I enjoy the show, but I'm not even surprised that the creator turned out to be an absolute ******* weirdo :biblio:

The show has really declined in quality the last couple seasons so I’m not upset that this will likely end it for good. But WOW some of those DMs, my jaw literally dropped

i will never understand why these people put their livelihoods at risk like this. just goes to show how sick some people can be that they literally cannot help themselves from acting this way.

Not him writing all that stuff with his real profile :rip: No shame whatsoever 

Absolutely disgusting :mazen:

Glad I never saw the hype in that stupid show :pukey:

34 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

The ratings arent looking good ,the network will use this as an excuse to cancel it ,rip.

well, they've been contracted for 100 episodes. which would mean 40 more...

i've never cared for this show tho.

let me guess the male brainless fans of the show are siding with this man :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.