Kesha - 'Gag Order'

josesuxx

There is a fine line between clearing up your socials and announcing your new era, I fear. 

This 'roll-out' has been a mess. 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

If we don’t get an announcement this week I’m done….

she already ruined her ig with that elton john party post :mandown: just announce it now kween :loki: 

We’re probably only getting a cringe TikTok or a quote screenshot on her stories and we will deal.  

Queen of building hype then shattering it into a million pieces of glitter that’s been in a ghost’s ****** and recorded on camera for her next Dailymotion series 

So... for how much longer is she going to preview this?

I wonder if something has stalled behind the scenes. Videos of her previewing songs are being copyrighted & taken down on social media, although that can be taken as a sign that her label is preparing to release them.

1 hour ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

I wonder if something has stalled behind the scenes. Videos of her previewing songs are being copyrighted & taken down on social media, although that can be taken as a sign that her label is preparing to release them.

Something definitely happened. I’m 99% sure the original release date for the lead was the 24th of march so obviously something was ready or hadn’t been signed off on.

Im truly gagged because I thought for sure we would be getting an announcement this week for a release next week but now that seems like it’s not happening either. 

If anyone out there knows what’s going on please fill us in because this is driving me crazy!!

Once you learn to expect nothing, you’ll never be disappointed. Truly freeing.

spacer.png

Well it's over

My delulu theory is she’s going silent so the actual beginning of the era will have more impact. My 2nd theory is her label isn’t happy with the album she turned in and wants new material or they’re stalling deliberately since it’s her final album with them.

Ugh something is def happening behind the scenes. But I have faith a single will come in April. I don't think it has anything to do with the quality of music, she's been teasing so much already. Probably just "scheduling conflicts" or smthn like that. Maybe trying to avoid a big name, surprise album. But at this point in Kesha's career, it shouldn't matter what day she releases anything. 

I'm sure there is a legitimate reason for the delay but they really shouldn't have teased the era this far ahead if they weren't 100% sure that they were ready to release something. 

13 hours ago, SoulKiwi said:

Once you learn to expect nothing, you’ll never be disappointed. Truly freeing.

spacer.png

This! :chick1:

it's pretty obvious she started teasing too early just because of her birthday, and I guess that's ok, she wanted to start some buzz

the album cover and the visualizers were shot and the album was sent to the label a few days ago, so being very optimistic, I expect something coming by the end of April

I hope to be wrong btw

:coffee2:

Edited by somuch4you

2 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

azealia-banks-so-what-now.gif 

This :rip: