• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• CroNich

• SmittenCake

• josesuxx

I miss her days of catchy and anthemic hooks. 

the "getting sued because my momma's been tweeting" lyric has to be one of her worst lyrics ever. 

Interesting! Definitely an improvement from HR. Love the Ready for It...? style break but the lyrics are a bit corny :skull: 

13 minutes ago, josesuxx said:

Feels like High Road 2.0 is coming :gaycat6:

The “breakdown” felt very tonight/high road (the track) tbh 

The girls saying it’s giving high road :rip: this is completely different to raising hell, plus we’ve heard about 1 minute of 1 song.

Also can we talk about how hot she looks in the live :jonny6:, I hope this is the aesthetic for the era.

35 minutes ago, gettsleazy said:

Interesting! Definitely an improvement from HR. Love the Ready for It...? style break but the lyrics are a bit corny :skull: 

I mean it’s Kesha, her lyrics have always been a bit corny. 

52 minutes ago, austinsuxx said:

the "getting sued because my momma's been tweeting" lyric has to be one of her worst lyrics ever. 

As a treat, can you spill something for us.. like literally anything? :coffee:

My main question would be if this sound/vibe is what we can expect most of the record to be like. Or are we also getting some more introspective / country tracks as well? Also, if you know, how would say Rubin's involvement influenced the album?

Edited by Child of the Moon

1 hour ago, austinsuxx said:

I kind of love it ngl :rip: there were much cringier lyrics all throughout High Road 

I love gospel music. I listen to worship music every day. There’s amazing songs out there but I just don’t know why pop artists always go for the same sound. Take example “Don’t Blame Me” by Taylor. It’s got that gospel sound, which is very similar to Kesha’s new song. There are a lot more examples out there that use this same sound. I can’t think of them at the moment but I’m sure most of y’all know exactly what I’m talking about. It’s like these producers don’t know how to make an actual gospel track. They should take notes from Christian producers if they’re going to go for this genre (if it’s going to be a Christian record that is).

Edited by Buffy

I’m so excited :jonny4:

It sounds like a continuation of High Road tho, like they took Big Bad Wolf and added a choir over it :gaycat6:

Edited by Kirby Kirbs

14 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I love gospel music. I listen to worship music every day. There’s amazing songs out there but I just don’t know why pop artists always go for the same sound. Take example “Don’t Blame Me” by Taylor. It’s got that gospel sound, which is very similar to Kesha’s new song. There are a lot more examples out there that use this same sound. I can’t think of them at the moment but I’m sure most of y’all know exactly what I’m talking about. It’s like these producers don’t know how to make an actual gospel track. They should take notes from Christian producers if they’re going to go for this genre (if it’s going to be a Christian record that is).

tenor.thumb.gif.4d0c6dff3610d51442e1caf7

2 hours ago, austinsuxx said:

Yeah, it is not good, I hate it.

This song doesn’t sound good to me, sorry. :rip: