H100: Anti-Hero 8x #1, Kill Bill #2, Die For You #6, Something In The Orange #10

Renan90

Mess, so Kill Bill will be blocked then because I don't see Flowers stumbling down after first week :rip: 

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Johnson

• Green

• Ger

• simmnfierzig

Oh...

Well, I'm happy for "Anti-Hero", the fact it's becoming Taylor's biggest hit in the States is incredible. :eek: 

SOMETHING IN THE ORANGE, YASSS :clap3: :clap3: Congrats Zach Bryan, such an unique track, absolutely insane success!

DFY #6 let's gooo :duca: 

This week

1. Anti-hero =

2. Kill Bill +1

Next week

1. Flowers DEBUT

2. Kill Bill =

3. Anti-hero -2

:skull: 

Maybe Flowers and Kill Bill can pull an As It Was-First Class type of chart run and alternate the #1.

Can't believe Kill Bill is not going #1 LOL. They lost two weeks by not sending the song to radio stations when it was appropriate and now it's too late. Let's see if it can remain stable and overtake Flowers in a couple weeks or so, but what a terrible blunder.

I am obviously very happy about Anti-Hero staying at #1 for an 8th week, but I hope Kill Bill will still manage to get to #1 later on. 

Taylor finally have a 8x #1 hit!! :jonnycat:
on par to Ariana & Olivia :alexz3:

Miley & SZA will be in the Top 2 for a long time:eli:

**** this ****. I‘m so mad. Hopefully she releases remixes and all that so she gets a week at #1 in a few weeks.

Atrl discussion iconic GIF - Find on GIFER

YASSSSS MORE OF ALL THOSE SHADES AND PETTINESS FROM HER TEAM :ahh: let me stream Flowers even more 

Now I hope Sza can squeeze a week at #1 later on cuz otherwise she and her team will fume even harder :lakitu:

Now lets start Flowers streaming party guys :WAP:

2 minutes ago, TrieLz said:

Taylor finally have a 8x #1 hit!! :jonnycat:
on par to Ariana & Olivia :alexz3:

Miley & SZA will be in the Top 2 for a long time:eli:

Taylor finally matching Ariana and Olivia #1 streak on H100 :fan: time for them to match her #1s on BB200

Just now, 4Real said:

Now I hope Sza can squeeze a week at #1 later on cuz otherwise she and her team will fume even harder :lakitu:

Miley is not dropping below 350 points anytime soon, and her team is pushing it on radio too. :ahh: 

Anti-Hero, what a smash you are! #1 for eight weeks, and only disrupted by AIWFCIY and the holiday surge :gaylorcat1:

Radio's impact must be higher than I thought because even using billboard's numbers I still have Kill Bill with higher points than Anti-hero  :skull: 

Anti-Global has now blocked Rihanna and SZA in the U.S. I'm not complaining.  

So happy that they blocked that girl 

hehe

that will teach her team to humble down 

30 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

With no remixes mind you :clap3:

According to Billboard:

The single adds a fifth week at No. 1 on the Digital Song Sales chart (helped by 10 previously-released versions made available and discounted to 69 cents in her webstore from midday Jan. 9 through the end of Jan. 12)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.