• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• willmcclure9

• Alex

• wantedyoutogrow

11 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She is up next and she will definitely be the biggest breakout star of 2023. She has a lot of hype and the hype does kinda translate into streams unlike Chlo-

bob the drag queen GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
PLEASE :redface:

Same flow on every song. The beats knock, but overpower her Elementary ass bars. 

daily reminder that Ice Spice gives pretty girl bars on pretty girl beats and makes pretty girl music :heart2:

it's not the hard to get. that's why she's succeeding and why it's getting mixed reactions on ATRL

7 hours ago, Lost In Paradise said:

daily reminder that Ice Spice gives pretty girl bars on pretty girl beats and makes pretty girl music :heart2:

it's not the hard to get. that's why she's succeeding and why it's getting mixed reactions on ATRL

....and that's it! The girls that get it get it and the girls that don't don't...like :heart2:

yeah i fk with ice spice she's dope

princess diana is a banger, so is gangsta boo. bikini bottom and munch been on rotation tbh lol

Gangsta Boo is so good :jonny5:

A baddie gon get what she like...... so what's your sign cuz i like u :coffee:

On 1/21/2023 at 7:14 AM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She is up next and she will definitely be the biggest breakout star of 2023. She has a lot of hype and the hype does kinda translate into streams unlike Chlo-

Has she charted on the Hot 100 yet? :rip: Those streams have translated to bubbling under stats thus far. 

2 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Has she charted on the Hot 100 yet? :rip: Those streams have translated to bubbling under stats thus far. 

her EP is charting in the top 10 in 25 countries on Apple Music and has relatively decent first day streams on Spotify. the Gangsta Boo and Princess Diana songs might chart

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

her EP is charting in the top 10 in 25 countries on Apple Music and has relatively decent first day streams on Spotify. the Gangsta Boo and Princess Diana songs might chart

So no? Nothing charting already?

I wish her all the best, but with fans like you already clamoring to start the comparison thing going.... it might be a bumpy ride. 

1 minute ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

So no? Nothing charting already?

I wish her all the best, but with fans like you already clamoring to start the comparison thing going.... it might be a bumpy ride. 

she never even officially released a single under a major label yet with radio so no ****. this EP is her major label debut

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she never even officially released a single under a major label yet with radio so no ****. this EP is her major label debut

I'm just seeing excuses... and not the same energy you started with.

Between the Chlöe comparisons from you, and the Nicki Minaj fans trying to stir up a Latto vs. her thing online, y'all have already set this girl up to underperform. Why? 

8 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I'm just seeing excuses... and not the same energy you started with.

Between the Chlöe comparisons from you, and the Nicki Minaj fans trying to stir up a Latto vs. her thing online, y'all have already set this girl up to underperform. Why? 

I agree that there is no need to compare her to anybody but tbf she is pulling better numbers than both Latto and Chlöe.

for example the EP debuted with 2.3M streams on Spotify while Latto's album did 2M. She and Chloe released songs For the Night and Bikini Bottom on the same day and BB has double the amount of streams FTN has

Edited by wantedyoutogrow

4 minutes ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

I agree that there is no need to compare her to anybody but tbf she is pulling better numbers than both Latto and Chlöe.

for example the EP debuted with 2.3M streams on Spotify while Latto's album did 2M. She and Chloe released songs For the Night and Bikini Bottom on the same day and BB has double the amount of streams FTN has

and ntm that chloe and latto have been on the scene for way longer than ice spice and have much of a bigger social following. and the user ur quoting... how am i setting her up for underperforming? Didnt the chloe fans say she was "the next Beyoncé" :rip: Ice Spice is just charismatic and people like her... thats all. shes not coming across as desperate

7 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Nicki Minaj fans trying to stir up a Latto vs. her thing online, y'all have already set this girl up to underperform. Why? 

Ice came for that girl all on her own and has been liking and following accounts pointing this out/spurring it on. 

Having what is arguably the largest and most dedicated rap girl fanbase on your side is quite contrary to a set-up for underperformance & only serves to benefit. 

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.