Miley's Flowers Spotify Thread | Mo 20th Feb - 1 (=) - 8,471,048

tbhmatt

24 minutes ago, Carter said:

she released it in january when barely anyone does release their singles in that cycle, everyone in their winter break and has nothing but to talk about this song, i mean i’m glad it worked out for her, we prayed for times like this 🦋

True! Some people release in January and their single peaks at #30 and the album charts for 26 weeks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

The song is #1 on YouTube, Deezer, Apple Music and Tidal in Croatia. 

This never happens with international songs. So her label payola'd all streaming platforms and even those in 3rd world countries. 

People have to get real, this is the Blinding Lights/Shape of You/Happy/Blurred Lines of 2023. It was destined to smash. 

I mean The Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez both went #1 back in 2019 and people were even joking that Miley could be next, it's just happening now lol

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

I mean The Jonas Brothers and Selena Gomez both went #1 back in 2019 and people were even joking that Miley could be next, it's just happening now lol

Yeah they went #1 but they didn’t have one of the biggest first weeks of all time. I feel like Miley having an average #1 was on the table but this is insane, especially since Kill Bill is huge but looks tiny next to Flowers. 

6 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

They might have had a Spotify #1, but not at this kind of level. Not to the point where they have the biggest song of all time on the platform :jonny5:

it probably peaked at the 18.4M but its still insane. i feel like this will be at 1B streams in no time

WEEK 2 (Jan 20th - 26th 2023)

WW

Fri - #1 (=) - 18,424,325

vs yesterday: +943k / +5.4%

vs last week: +10.7M / +139%

Sat - #1 (=) - 17,275,548

vs yesterday: -1.1M / -6.2%

vs last week: +7.6M / +79.4%

USA 

Fri - #1 (=) - 3,589,149

vs yesterday: +122.4k / +3.5%
vs last week: +1.35M / +60%

Sat - #1 (=) - 3,356,361

vs yesterday: -233k / -6.5%

vs last week: +1.1M / +49.2%

UK

Fri - #1 (=) - 1,090,618

vs yesterday: +81.6k / +8.1%

vs last week: +688k / +171%

Sat - #1 (=) - 1,033,530

vs yesterday: -57k / -5.2%

vs last week: 491k / 91%

11 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

it probably peaked at the 18.4M but its still insane. i feel like this will be at 1B streams in no time

She’ll likely surpass 1 billion streams in 100 days or less, which will comfortably be a new record. If she maintains her current average streams she’ll achieve it in 68/69 days, but her average is likely to decrease as the song falls so I imagine it’ll be closer to 90-99 days.

ESV has the potential to be one of the biggest pop girl eras ever if Miley plays her cards right. And with Columbia by her side, I feel like they'll gonna help her make it happen. We need big eras back, and Miley is going to make it happen for us! :jonny5:

India:

#133 (+56) - 170,085 (+34k / +25%)

Pakistan:

#62 (+7) - 7,787 (+840 / +12%)

Japan

#119 (+9) - 51,625 (+4k / +9%)

Philippines:

#4 (=) - 422,379 (+33k / +9%)

Indonesia:

#94 (+4) - 153,616 (+8k / +6%)

Morocco 

#14 (+1) - 10,458 (+615 / +6%)

Egypt:

#21 (+4) - 13,869 (+707 / +5%)

Kazakhstan:

#12 (=) - 9,470 (+275 / +3%)

Netherlands

#1 (=) - 399,583 (+6k / +2%)

Thailand

#27 (=) - 65,248 (+230 / +0.4%)

Ireland:

#1 (=) - 158,719 (+771 / +0.5%)

Nigeria:

#197 (NEW) - 3,969

These are the outliers, the only countries where the song increased in streams day-on-day. It’s important to note the significant rises in Asia, this is the continent that has been lagging behind the rest of the world. Significant increases in these territories will neutralise the decreases elsewhere as the song has likely peaked in other continents; this will help keep her WW streams stable over the coming weeks.

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

ESV has the potential to be one of the biggest pop girl eras ever if Miley plays her cards right. And with Columbia by her side, I feel like they'll gonna help her make it happen. We need big eras back, and Miley is going to make it happen for us! :jonny5:

all she needs to do is just be lowkey while still being her crazy self. flowers mv is the perfect example of that

love plastic hearts and everything about that era but lbr she was still doing the most on that era and the hairstyle while edgy for us gheys it wasn't cute for the gp. 

I still hope the selena cameo on one of her mvs is real. imagine the collapse. selena been teasing about it a lot too

Expect a bigger drop tomorrow, as Sundays are always the days with the lowest streaming numbers. It is, however, entirely probable that she’ll still do 15 million streams which is insanely huge. 

27 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

all she needs to do is just be lowkey while still being her crazy self. flowers mv is the perfect example of that

love plastic hearts and everything about that era but lbr she was still doing the most on that era and the hairstyle while edgy for us gheys it wasn't cute for the gp. 

I still hope the selena cameo on one of her mvs is real. imagine the collapse. selena been teasing about it a lot too

I did not like that era much. IMO. And I jumped the ship with Dead Petz. Flowers is respectfully better than Midnight Sky.

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

I did not like that era much. IMO. And I jumped the ship with Dead Petz. Flowers is respectfully better than Midnight Sky.

:biblio:

If that’s her Saturday number, expect the 2nd week’s tally to be bigger than the first. She’ll do 2 weeks above 100M on Spotify. 

12 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

If that’s her Saturday number, expect the 2nd week’s tally to be bigger than the first. She’ll do 2 weeks above 100M on Spotify. 

She’s on pace to achieve anywhere between 100 - 115 million filtered streams across a 7 day period, during the song’s second week.

She needs to achieve an average of 12.8M daily filtered streams over the next 5 days to achieve a minimum of 100 million streams. Current daily average (since release) is 14.6M per day. She could continue to decrease by -1 million streams per day every day for the next 5 days and still do 100 million filtered streams this week.

She is looking at possibly hitting 200 million unfiltered streams after approx 15~ days which would also be a record, I believe. 

4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

She is looking at possibly hitting 200 million unfiltered streams after approx 15~ days which would also be a record, I believe. 

She's basically coming for AIW's record for the fastest to hit 200M/300M etc. up to 1B probably. 

Just now, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

She's basically coming for AIW's record for the fastest to hit 200M/300M etc. up to 1B probably. 

Yep, it’s entirely possible and very likely that she’ll do 1 billion in 100 days or less. It would take a massive drop off for her not to make that record. 

19 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

The song is #1 on YouTube, Deezer, Apple Music and Tidal in Croatia. 

This never happens with international songs. So her label payola'd all streaming platforms and even those in 3rd world countries. 

People have to get real, this is the Blinding Lights/Shape of You/Happy/Blurred Lines of 2023. It was destined to smash. 

Interesting.

Yea, this is going to be huge all year. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.