• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

3 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Thanks but i dont use Spotify, that's why i asked :chick1:

You don't need to use Spotify in order to access that site. You can log in with Facebook or Google.

12 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You don't need to use Spotify in order to access that site. You can log in with Facebook or Google.

You made learn something today MrLovett ngl :fan:

10 hours ago, Gaia said:

This happening after spotifys weird algorithm change. I wonder if we’ll start to see songs smash harder than before. 

The song has 200k sounds on tiktok. A lot but it doesn’t seem like a 15M type of viral. I don’t see it literally everywhere like DL was. I think this is the first song to really benefit from whatever Spotify changed last week.

DL was everywhere with Gen Z, Miley is smashing on won Tik Tok & on Millennial social medial 

Omg. This is really surprising. :eek:

6 hours ago, Miichael said:

Not people saying this is suspicious, no y'all are just out of touch :toofunny3:

Plastic hearts era massively rehabbed her image with the GP and they are connecting with the song it's that simple

Bingo!

There was a strong pre-release campaign around New Years with her performance and loads of advertising ahead of the single release, and then all of the viral hype/drama surrounding the single is driving the streaming even more. It's all pretty obviously ""organic""

5 hours ago, MrLovett said:

That's what happens when you have a massive smash on your hands. It doesn't look remotely weird, especially considering its performance on all other streaming platforms as well.

Number one in all but Shazam. 

https://kworb.net/charts/

35 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

A total smash. This will definitely boost the next single and carry the era. 

This. Miley is perfectly set up to be the female artist of 2023 its INSANE.

It makes no sense at all. I swear even Malibu is miles better than this song.

12 minutes ago, brazaquitos said:

Or Midnight Sky

but ATRL’s and gays’ taste is the opposite of the GP :mandown: 

36 minutes ago, brazaquitos said:

Malibu and MS are way better, and are well-liked. People just weren't checking out for Miley at the times they were released. She's been putting out quality songs, performing her ass off to come into her talent which people have noticed.....so when this came out, way more people were excited to give it a chance.

Those previous songs/PH were her Joanne + Superbowl/Oscars/General Performances to lead her to her Shallow.  

4 hours ago, robattack332 said:

Malibu and MS are way better, and are well-liked. People just weren't checking out for Miley at the times they were released. She's been putting out quality songs, performing her ass off to come into her talent which people have noticed.....so when this came out, way more people were excited to give it a chance.

Those previous songs/PH were her Joanne + Superbowl/Oscars/General Performances to lead her to her Shallow.  

she didn't have the superbowl/oscars this time tho

We should also watch the rest of her catalogue I know I'm not the only

casual fan currently playing through her discography.

She almost matched Anti-Hero's first day on Day 5:deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.