Miley's Flowers Spotify Thread | Mo 20th Feb - 1 (=) - 8,471,048

tbhmatt

23 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

400m streams in 1month is insane :rip: 

i'm so happy for her this was so out of the blue :deadbanana:

looking at Olivia’s previous stats makes me fear that Olivia’s next lead might obliterate Flowers, but let’s enjoy the moment for now

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

Down 1 position to number 3 for the first time in the US now, surpassed by Boy’s a liar Pt.2

Edited by SmashingMiley

This is having incredible longevity. OP updated, the fact that it’s still doing 11m in its 5th week is insane. I can’t see it dipping below any lower than around 8m before album release. 

I still can't wrap my head around the unprecedented global reach of Flowers. Nearly 10M streams OUTSIDE of the US on it's 27th day. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Scars

1 hour ago, Scars said:

I still can't wrap my head around the unprecedented global reach of Flowers. Nearly 10M streams OUTSIDE of the US on it's 27th day. :deadbanana2:

The globality :jonny5: We just need some US promo now and a Valentines Day boost.

8 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

another 10M+ update :clap3: tomorrow's update will be very interesting 

Do you think she should delay the album to leave her second single more space? 

Edited by Aristotle

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Do you think she should delay the album to leave her second single more space? 

no

So far done around 2m less than each day last week. If that trend continues, on course to do at least 66.5m this week. Yet to see what kind of boost it’ll get, if any, on Valentine’s Day. 

First 9M update for Sunday and the fact that the number seems small really puts in to perspective what a gigantic smash this is :deadbanana: still bigger than its debut numbers and the song has been out for more than a month WHEW

Edited by josesuxx

1 hour ago, josesuxx said:

First 9M update for Sunday and the fact that the number seems small really puts in to perspective what a gigantic smash this is :deadbanana: still bigger than its debut numbers and the song has been out for more than a month WHEW

The drop ain’t cute tbh :redface: 10 million daily streak is over i fear. Well there’s still the album release boost but yeah let’s hope it’ll stabilize between 8-9 million because Kill Bill is still doing over 7 million daily 

28 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

The drop ain’t cute tbh :redface: 10 million daily streak is over i fear. Well there’s still the album release boost but yeah let’s hope it’ll stabilize between 8-9 million because Kill Bill is still doing over 7 million daily 

I mean, it's still a decent drop, doing 9 million 1 month in is insane, we never expected it to reach those numbers like lbr :rip:

Big drop but then again 9M streams after 1 month is still insane. :clap3:

As I predicted before in this thread, It's only natural for huge hit to keep falling then stabilize at around 8M. Let's just hope it doesn't keep the same pattern for the next 3 weeks. If it does, then it'll be doing 6M:skull:

Edited by PopFan1996

9 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

wrecking ball get up off the floor

spacer.png

OMG radio darling era is HERE

miley-cyrus.gif

The meltdowns over a 9+ mil update in its 5th week!

miley-cyrus.gif

#1 on hot 100 for a 4th week surpassing Wrecking Ball :clap3:

Expected to stay #1 again for a 5th week too :clap3: 

miley-cyrus.gif

“Flowers,” released on Smiley Miley/Columbia Records, drew 74.5 million radio airplay audience impressions (up 32%) and 38.7 million streams (down 19%) and sold 26,000 (down 29%) Feb. 3-9, according to Luminate.

The single spends a fourth week at No. 1 on the Streaming Songs chart; dips to No. 2 on Digital Song Sales after three weeks at the summit; and pushes 6-4 on Radio Songs, where it ties “Wrecking Ball” for Cyrus’ top-charting hit. It wins top Airplay Gainer honors on the Hot 100 for a second straight week, as it also lifts 7-5 on the Pop Airplay chart, 8-5 on Adult Pop Airplay and 9-8 on Adult Contemporary, among other ascents.

SZA‘s “Kill Bill” ranks at its No. 2 Hot 100 best for a fifth week, with 57.1 million in radio reach (up 17%), 32.9 million streams (up 1%) and 2,000 sold (up 8%). It tops Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Hot R&B Songs, which use the same methodology as the Hot 100, for a ninth week each.

Some context from the Billboard article for the lead she has in all metrics from the #2 song.

Edited by Miley Cyrus

10 minutes ago, Miley Cyrus said:

#1 on hot 100 for a 4th week surpassing Wrecking Ball :clap3:

Expected to stay #1 again for a 5th week too :clap3: 

miley-cyrus.gif

Some context from the Billboard article for the lead she has in all metrics from the #2 song.

Yeah she still has quite a good lead over KB, she has more weeks at #1 in the bag

miley-cyrus.gif

In the song’s first 31 days since release, it has done less than 10 million streams on only three days. It’s 31st day, which is the song’s 5th Sunday, is still higher than it’s first 24 hours debut. (9m vs 7m)

It’s doing absolutely fine and 9 million is an incredible number at this stage. Also, it’s not that big of a drop compared to yesterday or last week. In fact, it’s a smaller week-on-week drop than last week’s numbers.

It only decreased by -1.3m compared to last week Sunday, whereas last Sunday it decreased by -3m from the previous week. The decline is natural and steady, it’s not in any danger of free falling yet and she’ll benefit from an album boost soon. 

damn the consistency of this is insane 

I wonder if it will have a Hello type of run or be a hit with massive longevity

10 hours ago, SmashingMiley said:

Yup almost in 8 million mark. I was expecting something like 9.7M or 9.6M not close to 9.0M. It will be around 7M next sunday which is great. 

She was praised for 7M in the first day. Stabilizing at 7M after 1 month is amazing. 

Edited by Aristotle

2 hours ago, naval23 said:

Hello type of run or be a hit with massive longevity

I mean Hello is a HIT too nonetheless and it had longevity on YouTube and iTunes back then. On the Hot 100 tho,  it was simply unlucky because of Lemonade + Views dropping back to back and the recurrent rule.  It has 3B views and 1,4B Spotify streams today which is 4,4B total streams which is actually a huge number.

Edited by PopFan1996

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.