• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

I know i’m getting greedy but I really really want this to be a 10-week #1 in the States. The song is SUPER global but it would be amazing for it to absolutely dominate the Hot 100 as well, at least until single #2 is ready post album release

The fact that Kill Bill has gained a lot of Spotify streams lately stateside and is widening the gap with Flowers got me worried a bit that it will eventually dethrone Flowers soon 

week 4 and maybe 5 are secured on billboard, hope she will start promo soon. On radio is gaining like crazy but the usa streaming numbers aren’t huge as the WW

Also she will revel the album tracklist on Monday + on valentine day i think it will have a cute boost.  

On 2/6/2023 at 7:37 PM, TanjiroKamado said:

Help its dropping like a rock

pmHb6EY.gif

drOPpInG likE a RoCK

:snowman:

9 hours ago, Cappe2001 said:

week 4 and maybe 5 are secured on billboard, hope she will start promo soon. On radio is gaining like crazy but the usa streaming numbers aren’t huge as the WW

We need a few cute promo spots. That + radio increases + Valentine's Day for singles promo should be enough to carry into an 8th week IMO. Columbia let's go!

pmHb6EY.gif

1 hour ago, mintpasty said:

It's probably realistically locked for 6 weeks at #1. 7th week fighting with KB?

Seems like what will happen

21 hours ago, Cappe2001 said:

Also she will revel the album tracklist on Monday + on valentine day i think it will have a cute boost.  

is this true? :duca: 

stabilising at 11M after a month, valentine day next week and album release next month. wow

9 hours ago, FAN said:

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

400m streams in 1month is insane :rip: 

i'm so happy for her this was so out of the blue :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, rcksluke said:

Back as TTH cover. 

in the US Kill Bill has almost a 500k lead  and Boy's A Liar with two versions has passed it. globally it still has a good lead. hoping this can keep it ahead there.

So far 26 days over 10M. I can see this song falling below 10M in Sunday. If not then it will probably reach 30 days over 10M total. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.