Miley's Flowers Spotify Thread | Mo 20th Feb - 1 (=) - 8,471,048

tbhmatt

36 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

OP Fully Updated.

WEEK 3 - Jan 27th - Feb 2nd

Weekly Total: 104,380,337 (-10.7M / -9.4%)

Weekly Average: 14,911,477 (-1.5M / -9.4%)

Biggest Global Markets:

USA - 18%

Mexico - 9%

Germany - 6%
UK - 6%

Brazil - 6%

Current Total: 315,569,857

Current Average: 15,027,136

Based on averages and week-on-week decline, I would predict a Week 4 total of anywhere between 85M - 92M. I think it’s entirely possible she will stay above 90+ million streams again (that would require an average of 13.1M a day)

:jonny: 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Based on averages and week-on-week decline, I would predict a Week 4 total of anywhere between 85M - 92M. I think it’s entirely possible she will stay above 90+ million streams again (that would require an average of 13.1M a day)

Judging by the declines, I think Flowers will fall to around 11M in the weekend. And possibly do stable 12M on weekdays. I predict 82/83M max on weekly Global Spotify 

1 hour ago, pigeon said:

I believe this will do huge numbers on Valentine's Day

Your mind :jonny:

1 hour ago, pigeon said:

I believe this will do huge numbers on Valentine's Day

It should be called the Single's Day at this point, lol. This is definitely a song for all the girls and gay who feel like they don't need a man right now.

13,124,831 Streams. First time it declined for a Friday instead of rising. Yeah, streams are definitely stabilizing. 

Kill Bill is back to #1 on US Spotify

Prepare yourself for a big weekend drop for Flowers. Wouldn't be surprised if it's down to 8M by the end of next week. Let's hope it stays above 10M

Edited by PopFan1996

2 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Prepare yourself for a big weekend drop for Flowers. Wouldn't be surprised if it's down to 8M by the end of next week. Let's hope it stays above 10M

:deadbanana2: Mess i just checked the US chart. Yep. The viral effect seems to have cooled down already. Finger crossed it will maintain 8-10m daily streams up until the album release

Fri - #1 (=) - 13,124,831
vs yesterday: -247K / -2%

vs last week: -4.4M / -25%

Her streak at #1 in the USA has come to an end, she drops to #2 (-1) and Kill Bill by Sza overtakes her. Her week-on-week decline in the USA was -32% which is higher than her global total decline. 

5 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

Yep, it’ll probably drop just below 10M on Sunday 

1 minute ago, SmashingMiley said:

Finger crossed it will maintain 8-10m daily streams up until the album release

10M is going to be very difficult tbh but 8M seems possible

Just now, tbhmatt said:

Yep, it’ll probably drop just below 10M on Sunday 

No I think it'll stay above 10M on Sunday. ( Hopefully)

1 minute ago, PopFan1996 said:

No I think it'll stay above 10M on Sunday. ( Hopefully)

-25% decrease compared to last Friday; same percentage decrease on Sunday would just about keep her at 10m. It’ll be very close. 

Her weeks at #1 may cool down then? :ace:

We need this surprise Grammy performance.

We’ve only got a month until album release. Move Miley.

Edited by SlayMeQueen

12 minutes ago, SlayMeQueen said:

Her weeks at #1 may cool down then? :ace:

We need this surprise Grammy performance.

We’ve only got a month until album release. Move Miley.

Isn’t she till #1 on AM? She has sales and radio too, the panic is random :rip: 

Anyway I don’t mind Kill bill and Flowers trading the #1 position for a few weeks. SZA deserves. 

9 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Like kill bills was blocked despite being the most streamed song but it didn’t have any radio support. Miley will spend like 5/6 weeks at #1. 

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Fri - #1 (=) - 13,124,831
vs yesterday: -247K / -2%

vs last week: -4.4M / -25%

Her streak at #1 in the USA has come to an end, she drops to #2 (-1) and Kill Bill by Sza overtakes her. Her week-on-week decline in the USA was -32% which is higher than her global total decline. 

Yeah, Flowers always felt much bigger outside of the US than in the US, so it doesn't come off as a surprise. I do think she’ll eventually go back to #1 again.

____

Kill Bill still is behind Flowers on every other metric, especially radio, so no need to panic, y'all. :rip:

Edited by Scars

49 minutes ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Morgan Wallen is :gaycat6:

But Flowers is ahead of Kill Bill, yes.

And of course nobody is saying that Kill Bill is going #1 next week or anything, but it seems possible again that it maybe will be #1 in the future

2 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

There’s no panic tho.  It’s just a possibility Kill Bill might go #1 in the future since it looks like it’ll peak later than Flowers on Radio.

Flowers is still smashing on Spotify and it’s smashing on every other platform too, it’s fine y’all. :dies:

She can’t stay outstreaming every other song by millions of streams forever. Miley does need to get off her ass and do something though like girl you just put out a song a month ago and haven’t lifted a finger, let’s go! Hold On Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, Scars said:

Yeah, Flowers always felt much bigger outside of the US than in the US, so it doesn't come off as a surprise. I do think she’ll eventually go back to #1 again.

____

Kill Bill still is behind Flowers on every other metric, especially radio, so no need to panic, y'all. :rip:

Yep. Flowers is so global but slightly less dominant in the US. Which is fine. She's gonna get 4-5 weeks at #1 at least which is still insane! I am not being as greedy as yall lol. I would have taken 1 week and run before the release! If it's a top 10 staple until the album (which definitely it looks like it will be), we have nothing to worry about. :clap3:

Yeah KB ain't getting the #1 anytime soon since Flowers is still ahead in every other metric :laugh:

Plus Flowers is finally stabilizing :clap3:

Total Unfiltered Streams: 340,266,296

Average Unfiltered Streams: 15,466,650

Next Milestone: 400M

Streams Required: 59,733,704

She needs to maintain an average of just under 10M streams for the rest of the week to achieve 400M in the song’s 4th week. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.