• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

Monday 30th Jan: #1 - 14.782.281 (+ 1.315.138)

Stable! :clap3:

Edited by Scars

7 hours ago, naval23 said:

Did Good 4 U or As It Was maintain 8M in its first 100 days?

Nah

As It Was maintained above 8M for 64 consecutive days

Good 4 U maintained above 8M for 30 consecutive days

Then after that they hit 8M a few times on Fridays

Edited by PopFan1996

Its streams rising by over a million again :ahh:

Legend!!!!

Miley's all over on my :WAP:Instagram feed and the discover tab TALENT AND HARDWORK WON IN THE END.

A typical Sunday-to-Monday increase however a slightly bigger week on week decrease, but still a very impressive hold 

y'all are acting here like she has gone from 17M one week to 8M the next :deadbanana2: the dramatics. She's absolutely slaying.

Almost 15 million again, :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, Scars said:

Monday 30th Jan: #1 - 14.782.281 (+ 1.315.138)

Stable! :clap3:

Extremely smashing which is a very good sign :clap:

Really did not expect this to be the runaway smash of 2023 but I’m so happy for Miley & the QUALITY of this song is what’s missing from the music landscape rn 

spacer.png

Both this and Kill Bill blocked the racist rat on Spotify US :clap3: 

This still doing almost 15M is mental. At this pace this is gonna be bigger than Blinding Lights

23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

This still doing almost 15M is mental. At this pace this is gonna be bigger than Blinding Lights

It's too early to tell and it's going to be ultra difficult. Blinding Lights has 3,3B. This is still 3B streams behind

3 hours ago, SmashingMiley said:

14,729,868 Streams on Tuesday 31 Jan. Stable numbers from Monday

A stable smash!

m6P0iBE.gif

OP fully updated. I have included weekly total in the main text for anyone that would like to see a summary of the total weekly streams. I have also added in brackets the streaming landmarks on the days the song passed them. This is based on filtered streams so may be a day behind unfiltered streams. This is a nice visual aid to showcase how fast the song has reached certain landmarks which will certainly be a benchmark for all future streaming hits. 

The song’s daily average unfiltered steams have today dipped below 15 million, now currently 14,941,310 per day. The song averaged 15+ million streams across the first 18 days of release. 

The way in the future this will be her most remembered song over wrecking ball. I see her having a long Cher sized career with different songs/albums influencing many generations.

10 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

OP fully updated. I have included weekly total in the main text for anyone that would like to see a summary of the total weekly streams. I have also added in brackets the streaming landmarks on the days the song passed them. This is based on filtered streams so may be a day behind unfiltered streams. This is a nice visual aid to showcase how fast the song has reached certain landmarks which will certainly be a benchmark for all future streaming hits. 

The song’s daily average unfiltered steams have today dipped below 15 million, now currently 14,941,310 per day. The song averaged 15+ million streams across the first 18 days of release. 

Nice work, we appreciate that :clap3:

Flowers will soon have the top 3 of most streams in a week of all time, and with how it currently goes, a 4th week is manageable too. The 5th week will be a tossup to pass EOM but it's too early to tell. 

Edited by Carrie-is-no-1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.