• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

PLS it's only natural for it to fall a bit. It's a HUGE drop even for a sunday but It's still doing great and it was expected it was going to fall to 8-9M eventually. If anything it took way too long for it to go down to it.

I expect a stabilizing at 10 to 12 million eventually. anyone who thinks this will stabilize at 15 to 17 million is not logical. 

I’m like… 99% sure that every user in here who is saying it’s “bombing” is being sarcastic and they’re just joking, lol. I’m pretty sure everyone is aware and understands these are still unprecedented numbers. 

2 hours ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

She's bombing.

KYtBoeg.gif 

2 hours ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Not this free-falling suddenly. Still a great song tho

736-DAEB2-F82-F-4-C4-E-B667-14-D2514-C62

Y’all are so dramatic :dies: it’s the song’s 17th day and it’s still clocking in over 13.5 million on a Sunday which is unheard of. It’s only a 1 million decrease from last Sunday. It can’t keep at 17m forever

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

3rd day in a row that the song has done approx -1m less than the same day last week. Excellent retention. The fact that it isn’t increasing the week-on-week decline each day shows that the streams are very stable this week.

Still on course for a streaming total of 108,000,0000 in its third full week. 

22 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Y’all are so dramatic :dies: it’s the song’s 17th day and it’s still clocking in over 13.5 million on a Sunday which is unheard of. It’s only a 1 million decrease from last Sunday. It can’t keep at 17m forever

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF

It was a joke, sweetie. I'm 100% team Miley.

KYtBoeg.gif 

21 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

It was a joke, sweetie. I'm 100% team Miley.

KYtBoeg.gif 

I’m watching u 200.gif

OP Updated with week-on-week comparison. She’s looking at doing around 15.5 million again with tomorrow’s update, still on course to do around 108,000,000 streams this week. 

So far, the song has amassed a total of 258,487,321 filtered streams. This is a daily average of 15,205,137 streams since release. 

She needs to do +41,512,679 more streams to exceed 300,000,000 filtered streams.

To set a record for fastest song to reach this milestone, she needs to reach it in 28 days or under. This would require her to maintain an average of 3.7 million a day. She is comfortably ahead of this, as you can see.

Based on current averages, she is on course to surpass this milestone in 2.7 days, around 19/20 days - comfortably setting a new record.

I hope y'all are joking about it bombing :rip: It's down 7% from last week, which is amazing at this stage 

2 hours ago, seancarter said:

I expect a stabilizing at 10 to 12 million eventually. anyone who thinks this will stabilize at 15 to 17 million is not logical. 

It has stabilized at 15 to 17 million, it's been in that range for 2 weeks now (except for the Sundays). That's stable. Obviously it is going to go lower eventually, but it has never dipped 10% so far on a weekly basis. 

23 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

I believe this will stabilize at around 8M in 3-4 weeks. 

this is not falling under 10m anytime soon :skull: 

5 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

this is not falling under 10m anytime soon :skull: 

It'll fall under 10M in 3,5 weeks judging by it's trajectory. It's just mathematics. But the album release week will surely boost it to above 10M again obviously

Edited by PopFan1996

Fun, bonus stat! To reach 1 billion unfiltered streams in 100 days total, she only needs to maintain an average of 8.8 million streams per day between now and Day 100.

The current average is 15.8 million. 

The record for fastest song to 1 billion is 118 days. 

Do we think she will do it? The longer she maintains her 15m average, the better. 

3 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Do we think she will do it? The longer she maintains her 15m average, the better. 

She will easily do it. I think in around 95 days total

1 minute ago, PopFan1996 said:

She will easily do it. I think in around 95 days total

Yes, especially when she is likely to have at least another 3 weeks or so above 10+ million streams per day. She will also benefit from an album boost within the 100 day window, too. The record is hers for the taking. 

8 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Fun, bonus stat! To reach 1 billion unfiltered streams in 100 days total, she only needs to maintain an average of 8.8 million streams per day between now and Day 100.

The current average is 15.8 million. 

The record for fastest song to 1 billion is 118 days. 

shes going to beat that record by at least a month :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yes, especially when she is likely to have at least another 3 weeks or so above 10+ million streams per day. She will also benefit from an album boost within the 100 day window, too. The record is hers for the taking. 

Like I said before, this is the Hello by Adele of Spotify. 

12 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

shes going to beat that record by at least a month :deadbanana4:

Yep, it’s not a question of whether she’ll beat the record but how fast she’ll do it! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.