• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

this song is coming for biggest song in the streaming era in no time

it will probably pass BL in 1-2 years which is crazy:deadbanana4:

I’m still screaming, this is so random :rip: go Miley! 

The increase :duca:

3 hours ago, josesuxx said:

16.8M today :jonny5: big increase :jonny:

its still increasing? tf :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Aaron said:

The OP abandoning the thread when the song’s success became too much to bear as an Ariana fan :rip: 

For real... disgusting! This is having close to the highest Spotify debut numbers daily for like two weeks now, and they just left.@khalyan can we get the OP transferred to @tbhmatt?

Edited by Walk_Away21

14 minutes ago, Aaron said:

The OP abandoning the thread when the song’s success became too much to bear as an Ariana fan :rip: 

On 1/14/2023 at 9:23 AM, ariananext said:
Outdoing her biggest debut (Don't Call Me Angel - 7,1M) and doubling her biggest solo debut (Malibu - 3,5M) :clap3: Debuted at #2 US with 2,238,425 streams!

The fact that he still has this lame “Good for Mileys standards! Nothing compared to my streaming force fave, but really glad to see this. Ex-acts stay winning!” note in the OP.

And now he plays ignorant with “Huh? What updates do you want? There’s nothing to report on.” as Flowers continues to break a record every single day. :lmao: Unfortunate that 7 Rings ended up being frat dorm background noise, otherwise it could’ve seen this trajectory during Ariana’s peak, but oh well.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

For real... disgusting! This is having close to the highest Spotify debut numbers daily for like two weeks now, and they just left.@khalyan can we get the OP transferred to @tbhmatt?

Have that member confirm they want the thread and we will give it to them!

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Have that member confirm they want the thread and we will give it to them!

Yes, I am more than happy to take over the OP! 

6 hours ago, Miracle said:

Still at 15M- Even though I like some other Miley songs way more than Flowers, I can see why it's a hit: it has a classic melody and a wide-age appeal: any woman or gay man from ages 12 to 70 can relate to this

straight men at my work like this as well. 

The fact that it's been at over 15 million for over 10 days already, this is some new type of smash :rip: 

1 hour ago, pika said:

The fact that he still has this lame “Good for Mileys standards! Nothing compared to my streaming force fave, but really glad to see this. Ex-acts stay winning!” note in the OP.

And now he plays ignorant with “Huh? What updates do you want? There’s nothing to report on.” as Flowers continues to break a record every single day. :lmao: Unfortunate that 7 Rings ended up being frat dorm background noise, otherwise it could’ve seen this trajectory during Ariana’s peak, but oh well.

Y'all need help :rip: people have full time jobs and updating ATRL threads isn't one of mine. 

I also I am a woman as it is stated under my profile pic so it would be nice if you stopped misgendering me. 

Edited by ariananext

WEEK 2 (Jan 20th - 26th 2023)

WW

Fri - #1 (=) - 18,424,325

vs yesterday: +943k / +5.4%

vs last week: +10.7M / +139%

Sat - #1 (=) - 17,275,548

vs yesterday: -1.1M / -6.2%

vs last week: +7.6M / +79.4%

Sun - #1 (=) - 14,528,627

vs yesterday: -2.7M / -16%

vs last week: +3.5M / +32.4%

Mon - #1 (=) - 16,310,411

vs yesterday: +1.8M / +12.3%

vs last week:  +542k / +3.4%

Tue - #1 (=) - 16,125,248

vs yesterday: -185K / -1.1%

vs last week: -952K / -5.6%

Wed - #1 (=) - 15,661,685

vs yesterday: -464K / -2.9%

vs last week: -1.7M / -9.9%

Thu - #1 (=) - 16,831,052

vs yesterday: +1.2M / +7.5%

vs last week: -651K / -3.7%

USA 

Fri - #1 (=) - 3,589,149

vs yesterday: +122.4k / +3.5%
vs last week: +1.35M / +60%

Sat - #1 (=) - 3,356,361

vs yesterday: -233k / -6.5%

vs last week: +1.1M / +49.2%

Sun - #1 (=) - 2,802,459

vs yesterday: -554K / -16.5%

vas last week: +340K / +14%

Mon - #1 (=) - 2,997,966

vs yesterday: +196K / +7%

vs last week: -315K / -10%

Tue - #1 (=) - 3,014,337

vs yesterday: +16.4K / +0.5%

vs last week: -567K / -15.8%

Wed - #1 (=) - 2,880,859

vs yesterday: -134K / -4.4%

vs last week: -627K / -17.9%

Thu - #1 (=) - 3,143,627

vs yesterday: +263K / +9.1%

vs last week: -323K / -9.3%

UK

Fri - #1 (=) - 1,090,618

vs yesterday: +81.6k / +8.1%

vs last week: +688k / +171%

Sat - #1 (=) - 1,033,530

vs yesterday: -57k / -5.2%

vs last week: +491k / +91%

Sun - #1 (=) - 851,134

vs yesterday: -182K / -18%

vs last week: +162K / +23%

Mon - #1 (=) - 934,881

vs yesterday: +84K / +9.8%

vs last week: -24K / -2.5%

Tue - #1 (=) - 914,226

vs yesterday: -20.6K / -2.2%

vs last week: -61.2K / -6.3%

Wed - #1 (=) - 880,298

vs yesterday: -34K / -3.7%

vs last week: -104K / -10.5%

Thu - #1 (=) - 973,131

vs yesterday: +93K / +10.5%

vs last week: -36K / -3.6%

Weekly Summary (vs last week)

Weekly Total: 115,156,896 (+19.1M / +20%)

Weekly Average: 16,450,985 (+2.7M / +20%)

Average Daily Change: -506K 

Biggest Global Markets:

USA - 19%

Mexico - 10%

Germany - 6.1%
Brazil - 6%

UK - 5.8%

29 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Y'all need help :rip: people have full time jobs and updating ATRL threads isn't one of mine. 

I also I am a woman as it is stated under my profile pic so it would be nice if you stopped misgendering me. 

That's fine I get it. We just want the OP and title to be updated hence changing to a more active user.

• ATRL Moderator

@ariananext before I give the OP away, I want to ask if you'll actually start updating the OP including the title as normal with other Spotify threads?  

44 minutes ago, khalyan said:

@ariananext before I give the OP away, I want to ask if you'll actually start updating the OP including the title as normal with other Spotify threads?  

I'm not sure what the vademecum for this thread is, updating it every day until the song departs from charts?

I make charts threads all the time and it's never been this demanding nor messy.

Anyways I'm pretty busy so I agree you should give it to the other user who will do a better job, not a big deal. 

Edited by ariananext

India

Friday 20th - 135,736

Thursday 26th - 265,999

Philippines

Friday 20th - 389,255

Thursday 26th - 534,598

Japan

Friday 20th - 47,297

Thursday 26th - 58,052

Thailand

Friday 20th - 65,018

Thursday 26th - 75,679

Malaysia

Friday 20th - 85,797

Thursday 26th - 101,102

Indonesia

Friday 20th - 145,321

Thursday 26th - 221,973

Singapore

Friday 20th - 68,733

Thursday 26th - 83,448

Remember that the song reached a new daily peak in streams on Friday 20th January. Look at the daily streams in Asia on this date compared to yesterday’s streams in those same markets. There has been a significant rise this week.

Streams overall tend to increase day-on-day on Fridays. If she maintains a decent percentage of last week’s streams elsewhere and continues rising in Asia then tomorrow’s update could be massive.

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I'm not sure what the vademecum for this thread is, updating it every day until the song departs from charts?

I make charts threads all the time and it's never been this demanding nor messy.

Anyways I'm pretty busy so I agree you should give it to the other user who will do a better job, not a big deal. 

It’s the biggest song in the world and the biggest of Miley’s career so far, so it’s only natural that her fans are excited to see updates regarding it’s performance. 

Sorry you felt it was messy.  I appreciate your response and I’ll switch the OP over soon. Thank you for everything you did until now :heart2: 

21 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It’s the biggest song in the world and the biggest of Miley’s career so far, so it’s only natural that her fans are excited to see updates regarding it’s performance. 

Sorry you felt it was messy.  I appreciate your response and I’ll switch the OP over soon. Thank you for everything you did until now :heart2: 

No problem, I totally get it! I think it was messy because I was randomly attacked by that pikachu user, which was hopefully handled by the team, thank you for understanding! :heart:

4 hours ago, ariananext said:

? Why would I ever click on your profile to know your pronouns. Those aren’t even displayed on mobile posts. :rip: But whatever.

So happy the thread is going to someone that won’t mysteriously disappear when the updates begin to outdo certain songs/artists. Also, omg! 16 million today, that’s like a really big number. :heart2:

11 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Second this @khalyan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.