Miley's Flowers Spotify Thread | Mo 20th Feb - 1 (=) - 8,471,048

tbhmatt

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

all she needs to do is just be lowkey while still being her crazy self. flowers mv is the perfect example of that

love plastic hearts and everything about that era but lbr she was still doing the most on that era and the hairstyle while edgy for us gheys it wasn't cute for the gp. 

I still hope the selena cameo on one of her mvs is real. imagine the collapse. selena been teasing about it a lot too

A second #1 of the era on lock if this happens! :jonnycat:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

2 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

India:

#133 (+56) - 170,085 (+34k / +25%)

Pakistan:

#62 (+7) - 7,787 (+840 / +12%)

Japan

#119 (+9) - 51,625 (+4k / +9%)

Philippines:

#4 (=) - 422,379 (+33k / +9%)

Indonesia:

#94 (+4) - 153,616 (+8k / +6%)

Morocco 

#14 (+1) - 10,458 (+615 / +6%)

Egypt:

#21 (+4) - 13,869 (+707 / +5%)

Kazakhstan:

#12 (=) - 9,470 (+275 / +3%)

Netherlands

#1 (=) - 399,583 (+6k / +2%)

Thailand

#27 (=) - 65,248 (+230 / +0.4%)

Ireland:

#1 (=) - 158,719 (+771 / +0.5%)

Nigeria:

#197 (NEW) - 3,969

These are the outliers, the only countries where the song increased in streams day-on-day. It’s important to note the significant rises in Asia, this is the continent that has been lagging behind the rest of the world. Significant increases in these territories will neutralise the decreases elsewhere as the song has likely peaked in other continents; this will help keep her WW streams stable over the coming weeks.

She is climbing in India yassss we need to give her the streams!!!

4 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

She is climbing in India yassss we need to give her the streams!!!

Yes, a significant increase in streams in India would help neutralise the decrease in streams in other continents. If she can rise up to the Top 10 there then that’s around +500k streams or more 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

all she needs to do is just be lowkey while still being her crazy self. flowers mv is the perfect example of that

love plastic hearts and everything about that era but lbr she was still doing the most on that era and the hairstyle while edgy for us gheys it wasn't cute for the gp. 

I still hope the selena cameo on one of her mvs is real. imagine the collapse. selena been teasing about it a lot too

I want that Miley & Selena collab so bad :jonny4:Selena has been playing a lot of Miley in her posts and stories, and I think that it's intentional :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Yes, a significant increase in streams in India would help neutralise the decrease in streams in other continents. If she can rise up to the Top 10 there then that’s around +500k streams or more 

I hope she does. TikTok is banned in India sadly so the main way international songs get hits there are via Instagram reels

3 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

I hope she does. TikTok is banned in India sadly so the main way international songs get hits there are via Instagram reels

She has plenty of room to grow in India and it was the strongest day-on-day growth of any country - I don’t know if she’ll make it up to the Top 10, but expect to see increases in India over the coming days 

13 hours ago, SlayMeQueen said:

they have the biggest song of all time on the platform

Too early to tell tho.

It should beat "Blinding Lights" for that title. Which is probably unlikely

17,821,288 unfiltered streams 

138,788,819 total unfiltered streams

15,420,980 average daily unfiltered streams 

Based on current average, it’s going to surpass 1 Billion unfiltered streams in a total of 65 days. This will change as the average decreases. 

Why are we talking about 1 billion, when its at 138 million :gaycat6:

Reaching that in 100 days would be really insane, but the range where it could land is still super large

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Why are we talking about 1 billion, when its at 138 million :gaycat6:

Reaching that in 100 days would be really insane, but the range where it could land is still super large

It’s fun to speculate! It could, of course, massively fall off and flop in to oblivion but it isn’t showing any signs of slowing down just *yet* so why not be optimistic! She’s got an album coming out within the next 100 days too which is going to help keep it alive. 

15 hours ago, tbhmatt said:

It’s fun to speculate! It could, of course, massively fall off and flop in to oblivion but it isn’t showing any signs of slowing down just *yet* so why not be optimistic! She’s got an album coming out within the next 100 days too which is going to help keep it alive. 

Down to 14,528,627 streams on Spotify ( -2,747M)

Quite a huge drop. So I am not so sure about the 1B in less than 100 days

Edited by PopFan1996

Insane that it did 18.4M on its 8th day! This is really unprecedented!!!

Of course it's about to go down from there, there's nowhere to go. But that is bloody impressive!!! I do hope it can challenge Blinding Lights to be the top song on Spotify in two years, or three, idc. It's still really early to tell but I really hope it keeps the pace and has immense longevity!

3 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

Insane that it did 18.4M on its 8th day! This is really unprecedented!!!

Of course it's about to go down from there, there's nowhere to go. But that is bloody impressive!!! I do hope it can challenge Blinding Lights to be the top song on Spotify in two years, or three, idc. It's still really early to tell but I really hope it keeps the pace and has immense longevity!

Blinding Lights has insane longevity (still charting higher than most smash hits from the past 3 years) and has amassed 3.3 Billion streams so it’s too soon to tell tbh. If Flowers manages to get to 2 billion streams alongside major global hits such as Dont Start Now, Levitating and Stay it would be amazing already. 

OT: Still a massive number for a Sunday. I suppose it’s still the biggest 2nd Sunday/10th day stream for all songs non-holiday? The streams might very well increase on Monday so it’s still huge. 

1 hour ago, PopFan1996 said:

Down to 14,528,627 streams on Spotify ( -2,747M)

Quite a huge drop. So I am not so sure about the 1B in less than 100 days

It only needs to stay above an average of 10 million a day to reach that milestone, so the more days it does at around 15~ million the better as it’ll eventually drop below 10 million. We’ll have a better idea in about 2 weeks time if 100 days or less is achievable as the streams should have stabilised by then. These big drops were bound to happen as the song reached such a high peak, but once it stabilises it’ll follow the usual trajectory until it falls off completely. 

Unless she faces an almighty collapse, I still think she *could* do it. 

42 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Not almost a 50% lead on number 2 :jonny5: @tbhmatt

Yeah, people shouldn’t be too pre occupied by how big the day on day decrease is. That’s inevitable. The important thing to focus on is how massive the daily numbers are compared to the average streams on these dates. 

WEEK 2 (Jan 20th - 26th 2023)

WW

Fri - #1 (=) - 18,424,325

vs yesterday: +943k / +5.4%

vs last week: +10.7M / +139%

Sat - #1 (=) - 17,275,548

vs yesterday: -1.1M / -6.2%

vs last week: +7.6M / +79.4%

Sun - #1 (=) - 14,528,627

vs yesterday: -2.7M / -16%

vs last week: +3.5M / +32.4%

USA 

Fri - #1 (=) - 3,589,149

vs yesterday: +122.4k / +3.5%
vs last week: +1.35M / +60%

Sat - #1 (=) - 3,356,361

vs yesterday: -233k / -6.5%

vs last week: +1.1M / +49.2%

Sun - #1 (=) - 2,802,459

vs yesterday: -554K / -16.5%

vas last week: +340K / +14%

UK

Fri - #1 (=) - 1,090,618

vs yesterday: +81.6k / +8.1%

vs last week: +688k / +171%

Sat - #1 (=) - 1,033,530

vs yesterday: -57k / -5.2%

vs last week: +491k / +91%

Sun - #1 (=) - 851,134

vs yesterday: -182K / -18%

vs last week: +162K / +23%

That drop had everything to do with yesterday being Sunday and streams always decreasing then

have we figured out that Sunday phenomenon, yet?

Is it because of church? Or too much weekend partying and sleeping because of hangover?

if you're not gonna update the thread then stop creating threads like this tf @ariananext?

anyways, the drop was huge but im sure it will rise a lot tomorrow

18 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

if you're not gonna update the thread then stop creating threads like this tf @ariananext?

anyways, the drop was huge but im sure it will rise a lot tomorrow

What's your issue? :ahh: A week has gone by and the song has peaked for now, why are you acting as if I left a newborn baby out in the streets alone, it's a music forum it's never that serious

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

That drop had everything to do with yesterday being Sunday and streams always decreasing then

have we figured out that Sunday phenomenon, yet?

Is it because of church? Or too much weekend partying and sleeping because of hangover?

Various reasons, I suppose. People are just generally doing less things on Sundays where they would typically be listening to music. Less people commuting, more people lying in, less people going out for drinks etc etc.  

14 hours ago, SmashingMiley said:

Wow ok this really puts into perspective how big the song truly is :rip: a SMASH

Shakira absolutely dominating as well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.