Miley's Flowers Spotify Thread | Mo 20th Feb - 1 (=) - 8,471,048

tbhmatt

Today will be the song’s peak in audience. Insane run to the top. As long as it can maintain >15M throughout the entire of next week it will for sure be the biggest hit of this year and coming fro AIW’s wig. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

I'm 50% happy for her, 50% really suspicious. Like, coming off Plastic Hearts era these numbers just don't make no damn sense. The math ain't mathing.

it’s called a comeback u guys, never heard of that?

cher did it? madonna did it?? taylor swift did it too??? and when olivia pulling these numbers out of nowhere no one questioned it 

13 minutes ago, Aurora said:

I'm 50% happy for her, 50% really suspicious. Like, coming off Plastic Hearts era these numbers just don't make no damn sense. The math ain't mathing.

Sure you are! :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

it’s called a comeback u guys, never heard of that?

cher did it? madonna did it?? taylor swift did it too??? and when olivia pulling these numbers out of nowhere no one questioned it 

Were you living under a rock? Everyone questioned Olivia's numbers lmao

As for "comeback"... It depends on your meaning of comeback. It's not like this is her first song in 6 years or something. Her last era was 2 years ago and she has been performing everywhere. We can hardly call this a comeback imo.

21 minutes ago, Aurora said:

This is legit. I saw like 5 different people using the songs on their stories. And they barely use USUK song for that, most of the time they just use local Vietnamese song.

The drama and the clever sample truly back the song up. Everyone talking about that

3 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

As for "comeback"... It depends on your meaning of comeback. It's not like this is her first song in 6 years or something. Her last era was 2 years ago and she has been performing everywhere. We can hardly call this a comeback imo.

mainstream comeback?

she did younger now in her back yard and it didn’t have a mainstream appeal, same goes with plastic heart she wasn’t promoting the album/single like flowers, that just shows u if the label has ur back it will do wonders for u

1 minute ago, Carter said:

mainstream comeback?

she did younger now in her back yard and it didn’t have a mainstream appeal, same goes with plastic heart she wasn’t promoting the album/single like flowers, that just shows u if the label has ur back it will do wonders for u

You mean to tell me songs like Malibu didn't have mainstream appeal because she did it in her back yard? :confused:

MS and Prisoner were quite mainstream as well and they were promoted everywhere. 

Insane numbers, but I still think that Midnight Sky should have gotten this reception :gaycat6:

These numbers are crazy love that for her hate how it was not for Plastic Hearts tho 

29 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Everyone’s meaning of comeback is smashing after flopping, and she’s doing that, so yes it’s a comeback 

7 minutes ago, Cain said:

Everyone’s meaning of comeback is smashing after flopping, and she’s doing that, so yes it’s a comeback 

A comeback in terms of success, sure I guess. Although her last era didn't even flop. 

Edited by thatsmydemi

Isn’t the song about dragging her ex. Taylor, Ariana, Shakira, Olivia, Selena did it before and they smashed. 
I’m bit surprised but it’s nothing new 

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

We need the east asian countries to jump on board already so we can hit 20M :biblionny:

Southeast Asia: 

Indonesia:

19th Jan - #113 (+17) - 115,429

20th Jan - #98 (+15) - 145,321 (+25.9%)

Thailand:

19th Jan - #34 (+8) - 54,716 

20th Jan - #27 (+7) - 65,018 (+18.8%)

It’s already Top 5 in the Philippines, too. She’s coming! 

The fact that Shakira is absolutely smashing too, doing 10 million daily with ease, but it looks kinda underwhelming compared to this MONSTER hit. :deadbanana:

I just can't believe it. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.