1st day:
LYTLM (2019): 6M
Flowers (2023): 7.7M
2nd day:
LYTLM (2019): 7.2M (2.5M in the US)
Flowers (2023): 9.6M (2.4M in the US)

who cares they're both smashing hard and they both deserve it

now I hope the selena cameo on her mv is still true :WAP: 

omg :weeps: Miley and Shakira smashing together in 2023 :cries: The two best concerts I've ever been to, two legends :cries: 

The song is growing on me i legit can’t stop humming the chorus

also I’m living for 2023 starting with the 3 biggest songs rn in the world being all revenge anthems, 2022 was so dry for females like barely 3 big hits and 2023 already starting with Miley, sza and shakira smashing this month is for the books

39 minutes ago, popmusic said:

Try direct link and refresh multiple times

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/regional-de-daily/2023-01-14

yrhfNiO.png

I tried the direct link, but I didnt think to try refreshing. That's... Interesting that that works

But thank you :bird:

2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Where are y’all seeing these numbers ?! Spotify Charts hasn’t updated since Jan 12 (for me)

1 hour ago, MALAMENTE said:

same

Same. Cannot find new update on Spotify app or charts site.

19 hours ago, Mate said:

In order for a country to have that music chart (top 50), it must have at least 50 songs that collect a minimum of 1000 streams per day. This is not the case in Slovenia or Croatia. That's why it doesn't have that list, not because Spotify doesn't want to make one for them. Once Slovenia and Croatia have 50 songs with 1000 streams per day they will get that list. This applies to all countries. It does not depend on Spotify.

Egypt and UAE Spotify charts went live in 2021. With the archive it was visible that both countries were hitting the threshold since 2019. 

But for example Russia got its chart a few days after it launched in the country. 

Spotify probably waits until the chart is really stable even if +50 reached 1k streams for quite some time. 

OT: Yes Miley, yes smash. 

Not me saying yesterday I hope first day wasn’t frontloaded :jonny6: she’s coming for #1

Miley's comeback era :jonnycat:

Releasing the lead in early January truly did wonders for big artists like her

Imagine if Midnight Sky was released under Columbia though :jonnycat: it would do even better!

When I first heard the first two seconds of the chorus, I automatically knew this was going to be a hit record, but also a classic record. One of those records that will end up on the All-Time Hot 100 list. 

I posted this in the single thread but the rest of this site was dragging the song for being boring and “nothing special”. Is ATRL always this wrong?

• Thanks 1

What the hell is going on :jonny3:

6 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

I posted this in the single thread but the rest of this site was dragging the song for being boring and “nothing special”. Is ATRL always this wrong?

ATRL is always wrong. ALWAYS.

The song is smashing and now they're going to pretend they always liked it. This forum is full of success stans...

Edited by Broken

So impressive :heart:

A legend

An icon

The MOMENT

miley cyrus wink GIF

Gossiping worked wonder for DL and ATW10M and now it's working so well for Miley as well. Her team is spot on with the promotion :clap3: and the song slaps as well

3 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Spotify chart has not updated for me in two days .

girl, same. a mess!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.