Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• PopFan1996

• Walk_Away21

• SmashingMiley

Yes Miley :clap:

------------------------------

Don't Call Me Angel - 7,1M??  :mazen: 

The power of good music, good promotion and building your image again. She was always going to smash with the younger generation again but now she’s got both :clap3: so proud of her 

I had two friends (who generally aren't into pop music) dm me yesterday saying they really liked this song.

2 minutes ago, on the line said:

I had two friends (who generally aren't into pop music) dm me yesterday saying they really liked this song.

If they are dm ing you about a miley cyrus song, they are into pop music AND they are gay :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, magazine said:

If they are dm ing you about a miley cyrus song, they are into pop music AND they are gay :giraffe:

Both married straight women who truly don't listen to pop music regularly. They always make fun of me when we hang out and I play "my" music. Lol

The album is gonna be massive, good thing Ms. Lana delayed her album away from Ms. Cyrus :jonnycat:

I USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THESE IT DOESN'T FEEL REAL :jonny4:

Plastic Hearts era built her a lot of good will so I lowkey expected the song to be a success, just not this big. Congratulations Miley, you came a long way! :clap3:

Wish it was for a good song but good her her :clap3:

Edited by sunbathinganimal

20 minutes ago, magazine said:

I actually feel like miley is among those pop girlies with at least some respectable straight men-appeal tbh. At least ever since Plastic Hearts era.

53 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

Also #2 US with 2,238,425 streams! Almost double her previous highest debut there. 

LEGEND IS BACK :wanda:

Where are you seeing this? The chart hasn't updated for me.

It’s only fitting 10 years after miss thing originally had a smash era that she’d smash again :jonny: 

55 minutes ago, SmashingMiley said:

Also #2 US with 2,238,425 streams! Almost double her previous highest debut there. 

LEGEND IS BACK :wanda:

49 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

Amazing numbers - so happy and proud of her :alexz: Let's go Legend!

45 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Legend M repeaking a third time 17 years into her career and 10 years after her last career peak with Bangerz :jonnycat:

30 minutes ago, Julián said:

Legend!:heart:

Miley Cyrus is not a Living Legend. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.