BREAKING: Biden caught storing classified documents in boxes in his GARAGE

DonSiblon

US President Joe Biden's aides have found a fresh batch of classified government records at a second location, in a growing political embarrassment for the White House.

e8e5j9z.png

The first cache was found at a private office in Washington DC that Mr Biden used after his vice-presidency.

The matter is under review by the US Department of Justice. Former President Donald Trump is facing a criminal investigation for allegedly mishandling classified files.

It was not yet clear on Wednesday when or where the additional tranche of files was found by Biden aides. The original batch of about 10 documents was discovered in November at the Penn Biden Center, a think tank near the White House, but only came to light this week. Those papers reportedly include US intelligence memos and briefing materials related to Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom.

They relate to his time as vice-president under President Barack Obama but it is unclear why they turned up in a private office he started using after that.

Edited by DonSiblon

Not just any building. The second set of documents were found IN HIS HOUSE. UNSECURED.

Lock him up!

So now Republicans are concerned with the location of classified documents huh? 

It’s kinda funny. For now, I’m not pressed. Only a measly handful of docs, turned over with a quickness and full cooperation.

3 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

So now Republicans are concerned with the location of classified documents huh? 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

OOPS

source.thumb.gif.1330f65d5da858f07735f5d

It's just interesting to me because I was told by Republicans (and their disgraced ex-President) that the President has the power to declassify things just by thinking it. Is that no longer the case?

12 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

It's just interesting to me because I was told by Republicans (and their disgraced ex-President) that the President has the power to declassify things just by thinking it. Is that no longer the case?

Biden was VICE President when he "inadvertently" stole the documents and held onto them for six whole years. He had no authority to declassify them, nor to store them in unsecured locations.

19 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Has it ever occured to you that maybe both sides are corrupt trash and deserve to be held accountable equally?

37 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Has it ever occured to you that maybe both sides are corrupt trash and deserve to be held accountable equally?

Kind of interesting that you assumed I was defending Biden. I'm not, but just a few months ago this was deemed as a non-issue by the other side when their fave was found to not only have held documents illegally, but lied several times after the fact and refused to surrender them. How is pointing that out a declaration that what Biden did was correct? 

43 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Biden was VICE President when he "inadvertently" stole the documents and held onto them for six whole years. He had no authority to declassify them, nor to store them in unsecured locations.

I'm curious where I said that he had an authority to declassify documents? I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of the GOP's argument, which was that Trump did not commit a crime. 

Edited by Blue Monday

1 minute ago, Blue Monday said:

Kind of interesting that you assumed I was defending Biden. I'm not, but what's interesting is that a few months ago, this was deemed as a non-issue by the other side. How is pointing that out a declaration that what he did was correct? 

I'm curious where I said that he had an authority to declassify documents? I was just pointing out the ridiculousness of the GOP's argument, which was that Trump did not commit a crime. 

I'm saying that Biden's case is even less justifiable. Trump's case is more egregious, of course, but he can hide behind being president. Biden can't.

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I'm saying that Biden's case is even less justifiable. Trump's case is more egregious, of course, but he can hide behind being president. Biden can't.

Again, I encourage you to point out where I was justifying his case. I'm merely pointing out that a few months ago, this wasn't a problem for the GOP. Now it is because the other side was culpable. 

Edited by Blue Monday

1 hour ago, DonSiblon said:

:rip:

:bibliahh: Truly is Clown world. 

And he willingly turned them over - an accident vs literally stealing them from the White House :rip:  Are the trolls done now. 

JustLikeHoney

Difference his staff found them and turned them in. 

I think Garland handled it great by appointing a special council quickly. Garland was appointed by Biden. It's a conflict of interest. And it stops Republicans from saying Biden had special treatment. It took 1 year since the initial request for Trump to return his documents for them to be returned only by FBI raid because Trump claimed he own them and he magically unclassified them with his special mind powers.

It was also only like 12 documents that were probably inadvertently mixed in vs 300 classified documents the Trump had. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

3 minutes ago, infrared said:

And he willingly turned them over - an accident vs literally stealing them from the White House :rip:  Are the trolls done now. 

They were taken out of boxes in his garage by his aides while he slept upstairs :rip:

His son was on meth'd out benders running around with that laptop full of Ukraine Intel and now they're finding these.

Democrats: "it was an accident" "he's cooperating" "His son has nothing to do with him" 

I think it’s being reported it was 1 document found in the garage in a box. 

again the fact they are following the protocols of turning these in I give em credit instead of hiding it and fighting it like trump did 👏🏼👏🏼

Clearly this isn't a big deal but I'm surprised I haven't heard more hooplah from fox news / my grandma about how this is disgraceful

Edited by One Rude Boy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.