Wolf Pack | Starring Sarah Michelle Gellar | streaming on Paramount+

Josh

020f4d9af85fcc67e04e104a000da0e4.jpg

wolf-park-key-art-smg-full.jpg

A teenage boy and girl get their lives changed forever when a California wildfire awakens a terrifying supernatural creature. As the full moon rises, all teens come together to unravel the secret that connects them.

Cast: 

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Kristin Ramsey

Rodrigo Santoro as Garrett Briggs

Armani Jackson as Everett Lang

Bella Shepard as Blake Navarro

Chloe Rose Robertson as Luna Briggs

Tyler Lawrence Gray as Harlan Briggs

Full Trailer: 

Teaser:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chosensparkles

• SinnerCity

• Frozen99

• Into The Void

• ATRL Moderator

I will be seated!

The QUEEN is making her iconic RETURN! :duca:

If this gets canceled during season one safe to say we aren’t seeing her ever again :rip:on TV.

Just now, Power love said:

The QUEEN is making her iconic RETURN! :duca:

If this gets canceled during season one safe to say we aren’t seeing her ever again :rip:on TV.

I think itll have a season 2

Can't wait anymore! :duca:

It looks like the full trailer is coming out today judging by the tweets from Paramount! :mazen:

It better not get cancelled after one season. I wasn't interested in this at first, until i heard that Sarah was casted.

full trailer is out

Eh, idk about this. I'll check out the first ep, maybe two if it bangs.

One thing about Jeff, he keeps a gay employed.

• 2 weeks later...

first batch of reviews are in and as I was afraid of... it's very bland and Sarah Michelle Gellar is the only good part but underused in the first two episodes (the only ones being delivered to the critics)

I remember Sarah saying her character is first isolated and not seen much before she gets a bigger role towards the end so hopefully this is it

cause they are using her on every posters as the main draw...

all critics pretty much agree she's the highlight but is not enough to make it a good show

Gellar on Metacritic:

Wolf Pack 41 so far

Crazy Ones 58

Ringer 59

not a great start. 

Teen Wolf S1 got 61. 

I'm not very surprised at this getting panned, this didn't sound promising or interesting at all in the first place, especially with being from 'Teen Wolf' producers-creators, that show was already trash 10 years ago, another similar show in 2023 wasn't really needed. I'm just sorry for Gellar, but at this point it seems a lost cause.

On 1/24/2023 at 3:35 AM, fridayteenage said:

Gellar on Metacritic:

Wolf Pack 41 so far

Crazy Ones 58

Ringer 59

not a great start. 

Teen Wolf S1 got 61. 

Now up to 48

keep’in mind only the first two episodes were sent to critics and Sarah just reconfirmed she’s not much in it for the first 3 before having twists in 4-5. Then expect her more for 6-7 and the finale is a better use of her character and we’ll understand why she was on the side

Early screeners have said the show gets good in later episodes with episode 8 being Sarah Michelle Gellar Centric and the best of the show. But i heard she is the only great part of the series. Idk if I’ll watch it tho, I never been a teen wolf fan in general 

ill check it out at least to see what its like 

I’m unsure why she would choose THIS of all shows? Isn’t she tried of the teen drama series. 

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

ill check it out at least to see what its like 

I'll probably stick around, I am prepared for this season to be "slow" bc Sarah warned us S1 is like a huge introduction... but that's also a problem in a way bc they could have gone all in

hopefully there will be a S2

38 minutes ago, Power love said:

I’m unsure why she would choose THIS of all shows? Isn’t she tried of the teen drama series. 

she could have done a Ringer s2 but chose this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.