Moderna+Pfizer to charge uninsured in U.S. ~$100-130 per mRNA vax starting May 12th

Espresso

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Dems are just gonna let these billion dollar companies do this?? :deadbanana4:

Of course they would. Neoliberals love Big Pharma.

36 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Im left of left so I don’t shill and stan for Democrats but do you honestly think that we could have gotten someone like oh I don’t know Sinema on page if you had a bill that said oh you know let’s put a provision in there that says no raising prices ever? Democrats are at the end of the day the lessor of two evils so I don’t know why your post singles out Dems specifically when if it were up to Republicans they prob would have had the provisions expire in Dec of 2021 or some **** 

The point is, the Democrats didn’t even try, and their neoliberal donor base would have complained if they had because price controls = communism to them.

For someone who is “left of left,” you sure are big on making excuses for a center-right political party. :jonny2:

Idk why the Americans don't riot and burn the big pharma buildings to the ground, what at deeply inhuman industry :mazen:

• 2 weeks later...

Another example of the top 1% wanting to eradicate those of lower socioeconomic status. The way they have the power to kill us, if they want to, but cutting off essential health resources or making them incredibly expensive and impossible to obtain for less privileged people is so deeply inhumane and disgusting. I want them dead. :)

glad I have UnitedHealthcare :oh:

but then again the virus isn't as deadly as it was so idgaf anymore

6 hours ago, spree said:

who still gets Covid vaccines anymore?

Over 15k people died from COVID in the US in January. :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Communion said:

Over 15k people died from COVID in the US in January. :deadbanana4:

you didn't answer my question.

Updated the OP to reflect the date extension from Biden in what was originally supposed to be April. 

The Republican House is fighting it but that won't get past the Senate. It'll be close but I don't think that'll make it through.

Vaccine for the wealthy who can often choose to work from home.

No affordable vaccine for the working poor who have to turn up 9-5 every week and can't afford to take time off when they are sick, let alone to look after their children and other family members when they get sick.

Biden told his rich donors that “nothing would fundamentally change”, so he's keeping his word. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.