Joe Biden's approval rating approaches 50%. Surprised?

Brishka

On 1/9/2023 at 5:04 PM, Paranoid Android said:

Wait. The user isn't even American? Are they treating another country's government as some sort of spectator sport :deadbanana4:

In their defense...is our government not at this point kinda basically a spectator sport?

It'll go back down as the media (rightfully) roasts him over his mishandling of classified information and his name gets ultimately dragged down by impeachment trials. :michael: 

I’m not American but from the outside looking in, it seems like he’s turned into an at least competent president.

On 1/9/2023 at 4:38 PM, Sergi91 said:

We love him again :bird:

spacer.png

:bibliahh:

But srsly if Trump is the republican candidate I'm voting Biden

6 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Biden has had a surprisingly meh presidency.

I mean its better than Trump who suggested drinking bleach would cure covid :cm:

Imagine a “meh” presidency being a bad thing after enduring Trump. Specially when Biden’s presidency actually made advancements on several issues.

yes he didn’t fix the whole ******* country and didn’t give everyone sunshine and rainbows, get over it holy crap 

5 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Imagine a “meh” presidency being a bad thing after enduring Trump. Specially when Biden’s presidency actually made advancements on several issues.

yes he didn’t fix the whole ******* country and didn’t give everyone sunshine and rainbows, get over it holy crap 

People expect these issues to just be resolved in a day. Its not that easy

3 hours ago, Insanity said:

I mean its better than Trump who suggested drinking bleach would cure covid :cm:

He and his supporters weren't promising meh, he's not even Obama level. He was a complete waste of space for his first two years too.

8 hours ago, Insanity said:

The bar is in the pits of hell

On 1/9/2023 at 5:04 PM, Guest said:

Wait. The user isn't even American? Are they treating another country's government as some sort of spectator sport :deadbanana4:

Yes, you can see it via Classic ATRL. For some reason, the vast majority of people who supported Hillary in 2016 and Biden in 2020 are largely, like, Eastern Europe anti-communists. Bernie's biggest critics on here during the 2020 primary all were not American citizens. This was true for Original Bernie Haters. One was a white European from Brazil. Another one from the UK. I remember one who was obsessed with "We need to find the most electable candidate and not be picky with policy" and they were secretly posting from like.. Belgium. :deadbanana4: Like who is *WE*?

The OP like most anti-progressives obsessed with American politics are all like anti-black and anti-poor posting from some obscure place in Europe obsessed with if poor Americans threaten to vote or not. :skull: Funny how it's always people with guaranteed healthcare who think you can pay hospital bills with good vibes and normalcy. 

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.