Joe Biden's approval rating approaches 50%. Surprised?

Brishka

Gen Silent longevity is unmatched. 

16 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Poor @Communion 

Not so poor after Joe's student debt forgiveness hits. Progressive policy is POPULAR. :clap3: see what happens when politicians are forced to contend to the wants and desires of real working class Americans and not robots posting from some place abroad who say everything is fine?

Though the data nerd in me is compelled to point out that outliers are not statistically meaningful, with Biden's average approval around 44%:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Launching the student debt forgiveness program really saved him around August, but he's kinda stagnated with his main supporters, the young working poor. We need a little more pizazz. We need something fresh and new. 

I think it's time to demand the DEA Admin work with the AG to LEGALIZE MARIJUANA. DO IT JOE AND HIT THAT 50%! :jonny6:

Edited by Communion

Not very surprising given that the economy is very strong with close to full employment. At the end of the day, people care more about than culture war issues experienced by Republicans in their heads. 

13 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

Imagine stanning any politician, let alone Biden :ace:

Imagine pushing populist bullshit. 

3 minutes ago, Brishka said:

Imagine pushing populist bullshit. 

Does Joe Biden have many supporters in Qatar or Croatia or wherever you're actually posting from? Do you regret now defending Biden's initial refusal to support progressive demands like student debt forgiveness that have now carried his presidency? Surely it's easy now to see the error of your ways in rooting for the suffering of poor Americans from thousands of mile away? Especially when you ended up so politically strategically wrong, yes?

Edited by Communion

4 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

spacer.png

I hate this place :deadbanana2:

ot: :clap3:

58 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

We love him again :bird:

spacer.png

:deadbanana2:

lemme stan the king rq

spacer.png

Most other polls still have him at about 43/44 approval. Also, I don't think the employment figures cited by Biden supporters tell the full story. I've been seeing tons of layoffs in tech/consulting and adjacent sectors in the last month - companies reducing their workforces by 10 percent. Many other companies are on hiring freezes, and most of the new job postings are contract positions with limited or no benefits. And then there are people who are resorting to gigs like DoorDash.

I don’t believe that his approval rating is that high yet, but it should increase during his 2024 campaign. Every democrat will be pushing pro Biden propaganda from now til Nov 2024. He might even bring over some independents over and get over 50% approval if Trump runs. 

20 hours ago, Communion said:

Not so poor after Joe's student debt forgiveness hits. Progressive policy is POPULAR. :clap3: see what happens when politicians are forced to contend to the wants and desires of real working class Americans and not robots posting from some place abroad who say everything is fine?

Though the data nerd in me is compelled to point out that outliers are not statistically meaningful, with Biden's average approval around 44%:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

Launching the student debt forgiveness program really saved him around August, but he's kinda stagnated with his main supporters, the young working poor. We need a little more pizazz. We need something fresh and new. 

I think it's time to demand the DEA Admin work with the AG to LEGALIZE MARIJUANA. DO IT JOE AND HIT THAT 50%! :jonny6:

Literally MTE. 

Biden gave us a crumb and it instantly turned things around for him. Imagine if he gave us the cake we deserve? It would be OVER for DeSatanis and his cronies.

Biden isn’t ideal, but he’s the best president in 50+ years :rip: I wasn’t a fan of him at all in the primary and I’d vote for him again. 

He went through with student debt forgiveness, huge infrastructure investments, capping insulin for Medicare recipients, etc.

He's proven himself to be a very competent president. not surprised

spacer.png

Edited by Pikachoo

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

He's proven himself to be a very competent president. not surprised

spacer.png

This. Of course there are things I wish he would do better but yea. 

also trump being back in the news everyday helps Biden’s numbers. 

5 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

He went through with student debt forgiveness, huge infrastructure investments, capping insulin for Medicare recipients, etc.

Literally did the bare minimum on ALL of those :ahh: 

You people are so easily impressed.

On 1/9/2023 at 5:38 PM, Sergi91 said:

We love him again :bird:

spacer.png

You need to stop :laugh::fan:

5 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Literally did the bare minimum on ALL of those :ahh: 

You people are so easily impressed.

Let’s just say it was. That bare minimum is still more progress made than any other president recently on these  matters. 

it’s also great stepping blocks for a second term or new dem president who may be more progressive to build on. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.