• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

17 minutes ago, kandicha said:

i don't mind Manuel Turizo but the people want a female collab or a solo song :redface:

Not a guy again :skull:

She may be doing all male collab's on purpose. Around the self-titled era didn't she say Pique didn't like her around other men for the most part? I remeber her saying something along those lines when it came to ICRTFY. So maybe that's why she's collabing with all these young guys now :rip:

14 minutes ago, Jaye said:

She may be doing all male collab's on purpose. Around the self-titled era didn't she say Pique didn't like her around other men for the most part? I remeber her saying something along those lines when it came to ICRTFY. So maybe that's why she's collabing with all these young guys now :rip:

Also, it's smart business. Male-female collabs typically perform better than female-female collabs.

7 hours ago, Shakson said:

Manuel Turizo is not a hitmaker. He had a huge hit in Latam last year (mainly due to TikTok, he has no fanbase). But his last hit was years ago, he was almost forgotten in the Latin market. I guess Afo Verde is behind this messy feature again. Hope she releases an English single next. The moment is now, she has two old hits trending and charting on TikTok/Spotify right now (Whenever Wherever and She wolf) so the demand for English music is a fact!

Lol im Not even a fan but this is a lie :skull: he’s had a few hits ever since and collabs. 

20 hours ago, Joster said:

??? The song is registered and it’s called “estoy lamida”. 

That was fake lol

20 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

That was fake lol

It is literally registered in BMI website

1 hour ago, Joster said:

It is literally registered in BMI website

It was confirmed it was just a composer who uploaded it there and selected cardi and shakira as performers input. It doesnt mean they do have a song together lol. 

1 hour ago, HeWolf said:

It was confirmed it was just a composer who uploaded it there and selected cardi and shakira as performers input. It doesnt mean they do have a song together lol. 

Welp. 

I totally love how Shak is havin a resurgence-new peak with her spanish bops but i really miss her english music.
I feel like Shaki is more experimental in english?? In spanish you know what u can expect from her???
The Anglo Market is more diverse genre-wise and morphin very fast and it allows Shaki to delve into all types of music. 
Here in Latinoamerica you have to release music in a similar vibe today to chart. There are more rules i feel?

Sometimes she can cook amazing things in english (She Wolf) and sometimes she fails (Dont Wait Up) but i love her exploratory ways.
Im totally aware of how her spanish songs are enough to keep her on top today but i feel like her english releases add so much to her career too. 

I think havin a new english single would give her bigger chances of the new album chartin very very high on the States. 
Even if the single doesnt have the greatest positions, it would be a reminder of how she's still here!!!
The Pique-Clara Chia-Evil Mother-In-Law situation has been rumbling in international forums,social media and places like Reddit and there's hype for her.

Personally i would love if Shakira delves more into Worldbeat-Dancehall-Disco-Electro R&B(Timbaland sound)-Funk-Afrobeat in the future
I also dont get why Shakira is not experimenting with her arabic heritage. You can make some amazing pop songs with middle eastern music-structures
Imagine Shaki havin another "Ojos Asi" but in english with a High Budget Expensive video? JusticeForWhyWait
I sense like havin a collab with someone like Drake-Bieber-Bruno Mars-The Weekend would be really hot too. 

Thats all for today. Just ranting about the Goddess.
Que ganas de que ya anuncie su nuevo album. Todos los dias vivo pensando en eso   :gaycat4::heart:
Solo espero que no sea tan corto :clownny:al menos 7 o 8 canciones nuevas. . 

i’m curious at how popular this would be if it didn’t smash 

its her best song in a while but i can imagine it slipping under the radar

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

This is literally everything we ever wanted :jonny6:

The Sun better not be lying.. 

No sign of Shakira at the Grammys, even after they dedicated an entire exhibition about her career.  :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

No sign of Shakira at the Grammys, even after they dedicated an entire exhibition about her career.  :gaycat7:

Uhm, were people expecting her to

be there???

6 minutes ago, Poete said:

Uhm, were people expecting her to

be there???

Just rumors. Something about a surprise artist performing that wasn’t nominated. People on Twitter said that she is in Los Angeles. 

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

Isn’t her dad is getting a surgery tomorrow in Barcelona? :psyduck:

12 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Rockkira potentially making a comeback....... this is what we've been begging for and waiting for :celestial6:

9 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Isn’t her dad is getting a surgery tomorrow in Barcelona? :psyduck:

Yes, i seriously don't know why people expected her to be there :rip: Last time she attended we still owned flip phones:rip:

Speaking of the Grammys, I think that Shakira can easily win Best Latin Pop Album with this next era, especially now that there are different categories for Latin urban and Latin alternative (leaving potential threats like Bad Bunny or Rosalía out of the way). I mean, she won in 2018 for the Spotify playlist El Dorado :skull:

4th week at #1 in Spain & already certified 2x Platinum (120K) :clap3: 

Also spends a 3rd week at #1 in Argentina as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.