Shakira & Bizarrap - "Session 53"

crazyncool

Is Pique still with Clara? Rumors are going around that he has already cheated on her too. :deadbanana2:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

Is Pique still with Clara? Rumors are going around that he has already cheated on her too. :deadbanana2:

... This would make me LOL 

I'm pretty sure latin songs increase on Saturday and Sunday and not on Friday as some of you were suggesting.

The pressure must be pressuring her, claramente. 

she shouldn’t known what she was doing when she was over their house eating their food, sleeping in their bed, but most importantly, destroying/separating a family. The audacity. She deserves all the “calling-out” she can get, no mercy. 

skank. 

Another day with over 10M, tomorrow due to Sunday effect it’ll do around 8M probably.

Bizarrap & Shakira - Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53   9.21    +0.68    

New peak on radio :alexz3:

The song debuts at #2 in Switzerland 🇨🇭 :duca:

10 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

:WAP: Queen 

KarolG and Bad Bunny collabs are comming... It will explode! 

:jonny3:

The way she’s obliterating all of Bad Bunny’s records is amazing to watch! Talent and versatility finally winning!

Just now, Youtakemehigher said:

The way she’s obliterating all of Bad Bunny’s records is amazing to watch! Talent and versatility finally winning!

Showing who the true global Latin superstar is :clap3:

1 minute ago, Hector said:

Showing who the true global Latin superstar is :clap3:

You just know he’s FUMING!! He’s so arrogant and full of himself 

Heard it at a festival that's going on in PR yesterday and people went nuts too lmao. Stop pitting her against bad bunny though gurls. They clearly adore each other and y'all just look silly. 

The way that she already has her solo hit 

and  if she does the Karol and Bad Bunny features they  will be confirmed hits so she will have an album with 5 hits already 

6 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

Now she needs to pull his numbers for the tour, can’t wait to see it.

7 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

You just know he’s FUMING!! He’s so arrogant and full of himself 

T!

He's throwing fans phones across the room as we speak :)

I love that shaki is getting so much love, she deserves the world :loki:

18 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

The sad thing with cheaters is they will cheat FOREVER. There has never been one cheater who stopped. They are so horny and driven only by sex and then one day they wake up and they are like in their late 50s alone and without a proper family life because they burned so many bridges just to pursue their sexual desires. It's beyond disgusting and rather pathetic. Cheaters are literally the SCUM of earth. 

Where is the rumors of the Karol G and Bad Bunny collabs coming from?

I hope she collabs with Rosalia eventually too. I'm not a fan of Rosa most days BUT I would love for them to do a Andalusian / Arabian style track together and play on their strengths in that sonic realm.

----------

I hope we also get a couple solo hits too. Her last really big solo song was Me Enamore I think

9 hours ago, Youtakemehigher said:

Imagine if Shakira's peak was during the streaming era. The fact that's she's still doing these numbers at 45 is amazing

I’m just in shock that I was literally a child when people around me would discuss Shakira’s success and now, 27 years later people are doing the exact same thing. It’s like dejavú; it’s been so damn long. 🫠

Her impact and the amount of respect and admiration she commands is truly insane. 

Good for her! 

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Where is the rumors of the Karol G and Bad Bunny collabs coming from?

I hope she collabs with Rosalia eventually too. I'm not a fan of Rosa most days BUT I would love for them to do a Andalusian / Arabian style track together and play on their strengths in that sonic realm.

----------

I hope we also get a couple solo hits too. Her last really big solo song was Me Enamore I think

The Karol G rumor is because she was seen filming a music video in Barcelona a few weeks ago, the Bad Bunny rumor I don't think has anything concrete behind it.

And yes!!! That's exactly what I would want from a Shakira/Rosalía collaboration as well, Andalusian music. Thankfully, Shakira and Rosalía have already hung out during the making of "Te Felicito" and get along with each other so it's very plausible they would collaborate in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.