Shakira & Bizarrap - "Session 53"

crazyncool

6 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

Can’t wait to see if this will indeed have a weekend effect :cupid:

In Latam for sure, let’s see if it gets new peaks worldwide too.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

The way this has been gaining on Europe :WAP: i fear its not gonna be over soon 

Do you guys think these numbers will hold steady until the Karol G collaboration?

because monotonía had cute numbers early on, but the hype died down quick after the campy video effect.

16 minutes ago, Lament said:

Did fans come up with a name for this? "Session 53" is so annoying!

Shakira - Sal... Pique (feat. Bizarrap).mp3

30 minutes ago, Lament said:

Did fans come up with a name for this? "Session 53" is so annoying!

I would call it "Tipos Como Tu"

LOL :bibliahh:Not Duolingo weighing in on the jam controversy. :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Do you guys think these numbers will hold steady until the Karol G collaboration?

because monotonía had cute numbers early on, but the hype died down quick after the campy video effect.

i think its much catchier than monotonia beyond the lyrics and its catchier than te felicito at least for a non spanish speaking audience so hopefully it can hold well but its hard to gauge when no spanish language song has ever done numbers anywhere close to this.

Edited by EtherealCat

5 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

i think its much catchier than monotonia beyond the lyrics and its catchier than te felicito at least for a non spanish speaking audience so hopefully it can hold well but its hard to gauge when no spanish language song has ever done numbers anywhere close to this.

Very true. Song production and beat has a lot to do with it as well which explains how well it’s doing overseas.

if the Karol G rumors are true all we need is a fresh sounding collabo and sexy visuals for video a la CRTFY and that will hold us off until official album drop.

Most of her fans all calling it “Pa’ tipos como tu” (For guys like you) Im petty sure thats how she will name it on the album

2 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

She doesn’t need that Karol G collab now, she should release an English single next, the hype is there.

How and why is Miley doing better with that run of the mill single?:coffee2:

40 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

If this goes #1 in the U.S. eventually I will lose my shyt. Lol cause god knows our girl deserves it, after putting music in the back seat cause of that jerk.

1 hour ago, Shakson said:

100M views and 14M likes on her last TIkTok!

Queen said excuse me while I reclaim my throne! rosa, caro, Benito thanks for holding it for me. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Shakson said:

100M views and 14M likes on her last TIkTok!

Great!! But we need people go to Spotify :chick3:

:ahh: i need her eating jam with Karol g in the next video :ahh:

2 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Queen said excuse me while I reclaim my throne! rosa, caro, Benito thanks for holding it for me. :clap3:

Lmao 🤣 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.