Shakira & Bizarrap - "Session 53"

crazyncool

11 minutes ago, ATWK said:

That's my point. People feel invested in Shakira-Piqué drama and therefore will check out whatever she drops. We saw how Te Felicito jumped on streaming when the news came out.

Sure, she could drop El Dora2 and get some quick little hits, but why not aim higher and actually release a great album? We know how great she can be when she actually tries. Te Felicito, Monotonia and 53 are already a huge improvement compared to what she was dropping before, and I'm sure she could do even better with the right producers/features.

I completely agree and I'm right there with you. Curious to see what she cooked up with Tainy. 

3 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Tiesto posted a comment praising Session 53 when it first dropped. I would be up for him collaborating with Shakira. :clap3:

Omfg and he has an album coming out and the style that she seems to be going for this era is right in his element. They could totally serve a The Motto together if they wanted and it'd smash.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

13 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Omfg and he has an album coming out and the style that she seems to be going for this era is right in his element. They could totally serve a The Motto together if they wanted and it'd smash.

Yeah! It could be awesome if they worked together. 

Tiesto probably replied cause he did a remix of a previous Bizarrap session (“Quédate”). But I would like to see Shak working with him, we already had enough Latin hits.

1 minute ago, Shakson said:

Tiesto probably replied cause he did a remix of a previous Bizarrap session (“Quédate”). But I would like to see Shak working with him, we already had enough Latin hits.

Omfg yes serve us a 2023 She Wolf or Men In This Town

3 minutes ago, Joster said:

Pique posted a pic with his new woman. Shook. Stream Shakira!

You mean his new Twingo :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Joster said:

A streaming boost before the tracking week ends. :jonnycat: He's really not that smart.

2 hours ago, Joster said:

What? Enrique iglesias? Daddy sure but no.

Rest are lucky.

she can get the biggest name in the industry. Knock some door and any big artist would join her.

Um. Yes. Julio is an legendary old timey singer but he hasn't been an actual chart presence anywhere since the early nineties. I realise that Spain has always had an interesting relationship with him but Enrique has always been bigger globally. He has more success in the US both as a Latin and mainstream artist than his father. In the last few years he doesn't promote his music and barely leaves his house but can still get a decent sized Spanish hits. Prior to his self imposed exile he was still have huge global hits as late as 2018 which is not exactly a million years ago in terms of relevance. Prior to this Bizarrap collab I'd argue that's been about as long as Shakira's had a big global hit. If I have little doubt that if they collaborated it would be huge.

That being said I'm not sure if collaborating with currently 'in' artists is always the best strategy. Think back to Shakira's collabs with Beyonce and Rihanna both generally charted well all over the world and racked up lots of youtube views but they came and went pretty fast and aren't as well remembered as other songs in her canon. This collab is largely successful because it references her high profile break up (not criticizing but that's the truth) and I doubt people will care about it this time next year. Remember her biggest hit featured Wyclef Jean, someone who hadn't been a hit maker for about half a decade at that point.

Edited by CLNC

18 minutes ago, Joster said:

La Cara de Twingo :rip:

Let's stream our anthem 

We need Karol G and Shakira picture together now!!  People will talk about it the whole week:WAP:

Mess. I wonder what Shakira’s response will be. Maybe more promotion for the song. :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Mess. I wonder what Shakira’s response will be. Maybe more promotion for the song. :gaycat6:

Imagine. Same pose but with Karol G. 
we need to contact her marketing team asap

I need another English Massive WW hit for Shakira, I mean she can do it I know :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Joster said:

Imagine. Same pose but with Karol G. 
we need to contact her marketing team asap

screaming :ahh:

1 hour ago, Disconnect said:

I need another English Massive WW hit for Shakira, I mean she can do it I know :jonnycat:

This. Bzrp session is her new La Tortura, now give us the 2023 HDL:flame:

Shakira responded by posting pics of her burnt pancakes on her Instagram stories… :gaycat6:

58 minutes ago, Shakson said:

This. Bzrp session is her new La Tortura, now give us the 2023 HDL:flame:

Exactly! Come with a Drake or Bieber collab or something. 

What is she waiting to translate this into English ? 

she should release the transalation on 2/2 his and her bday :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Joster said:

Exactly! Come with a Drake or Bieber collab or something. 

Please god no :skull:

1 hour ago, mig123 said:

What is she waiting to translate this into English ? 

she should release the transalation on 2/2 his and her bday :giraffe:

I don’t think a translation would work. It would have a “Las Caderas No Mienten” type impact :rip:

Shakira should tweet...

If "53" gets to one billion streams on Spotify I will drop my Karol G collab!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.