Shakira & Bizarrap - "Session 53"

crazyncool

3 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Where is the rumors of the Karol G and Bad Bunny collabs coming from?

I hope she collabs with Rosalia eventually too. I'm not a fan of Rosa most days BUT I would love for them to do a Andalusian / Arabian style track together and play on their strengths in that sonic realm.

----------

I hope we also get a couple solo hits too. Her last really big solo song was Me Enamore I think

The Karol G song is basically confirmed. They filmed a music video two weeks ago in Barcelona. Two days ago, Karol was at a fashion show wearing a shirt with some of the lyrics of Session 53 on it “Te Quedó Grande”… There’s a rumor going around their song is called “Sólo Por Diversion” (Just For Fun). And it should drop in Feb/March. Though, knowing Shakira, she’ll delay it because of the Bzrp success.

The Bad Bunny collab is unconfirmed. One guy reacted to the Monotonía video on youtube and mentioned she should do a song with Bad Bunny. Then, randomly, Shakira replied in the comments saying that she was waiting for Bad Bunny to call her back. There is a demo for a new Shakira song that leaked about a year ago and the lyrics say “ya lo se, era una trampa y volví a caer… estaba sola y te llamé” (I know, it was a trap and I fell for it… I was lonely and I called you)… so some fans assume that is the alleged song with Bad Bunny. But no one truly knows! 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tomaseba

• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

7 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Now she needs to pull his numbers for the tour, can’t wait to see it.

Ermmm sure let’s compare their latin american and european tour numbers and who has more. One of them can’t even tour in Europe or Brazil because nobody knows them. 

There were huge drops all around so it's not bad 

How does it compare to the rest of the top 10? Streams-wise

10 hours ago, crazyncool said:

The Bad Bunny collab is unconfirmed. One guy reacted to the Monotonía video on youtube and mentioned she should do a song with Bad Bunny. Then, randomly, Shakira replied in the comments saying that she was waiting for Bad Bunny to call her back. There is a demo for a new Shakira song that leaked about a year ago and the lyrics say “ya lo se, era una trampa y volví a caer… estaba sola y te llamé” (I know, it was a trap and I fell for it… I was lonely and I called you)… so some fans assume that is the alleged song with Bad Bunny. But no one truly knows! 

On top of that comment from Shakira, the Monotonía video features a person dressed up as a bunny. Considering how she's been leaving "clues," this era, it doesn't seem like a random add-on. There were rumors last summer from different sources about a collab, and we do know Shakira worked with Tainy (who is Bad Bunny's long-time collaborator/producer) in 2020.

37 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

How does it compare to the rest of the top 10? Streams-wise

Pretty good

The song spends a second week at #1 in Spain and is already certified Platinum for 60K :clap3: Truly the Queen Of Spain. 

The way the Spanish public are fully #TeamShakira on the singles chart this week! :deadbanana4:

09 (13) 14 Monotonia [PK #3, now certified 2X PLATINUM for 120K] 
14 (26) 39 Te Felicito [PK #2, 5X PLATINUM for 300K]
63 (RE) 15 Don't You Worry [PK #63, PLATINUM for 60K]
85 (RE) 70 Waka Waka (Esto Es Africa) [PK #1 for 17 weeks, 5x PLATINUM for 300K]
93 (NE) 01 Hips Don't Lie [2x PLATINUM for 120K]

Edited by Hector

1 minute ago, tomaseba said:

When is the top 10 on Billboard Hot 100 announce? :psyduck:

Tomorrow. Billboard reported that this week the chart report will be delayed.

1 minute ago, Shakson said:

:rip:

I see them leaving her out of top 10, just like they stole Levitating #1 :coffee2:

3 Premio Lo Nuestro Awards Nominations :clap3: 

Pop – Female Artist of the Year

Pop – Collaboration of the Year - “Te Felicito” – Shakira & Rauw Alejandro

Pop-Urban – Song of the Year - “Te Felicito” – Shakira & Rauw Alejandro 

31 minutes ago, Shakson said:

Billboard is trying to find a way to make Shakira miss the Top 10. :gaycat7:

37 minutes ago, Shakson said:

i wonder if they are investigating the autoplay thing

24 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

yeah i imagine it must be that. maybe they will filter out some of the autoplay streams or weigh the autoplay streams less. 

hopefully we can hold onto the top 10 :wave:

BILLBOARD ARGENTINA HOT 100:

01 (06) 02 SHAKIRA || BZRP Music Sessions #53 :clap3: 

No surprises here, Bizarrap's country is stanning :clap3: 

2 hours ago, EtherealCat said:

who was using this, Shakira fans or Miley fans, or both? 

16 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

it wasn't anything that any group of fans was deliberately using, it was Spotify automatically playing certain songs after a listener's queue was empty. before Spotify used to automatically play songs that were related to whatever you had been listening to before - i.e. playing more rap songs if you had just been listening to rap - but in the last few weeks Spotify started rigging autoplay to benefit/boost certain songs.- i.e. playing Sabrina Carpenter "Nonsense" even if you had just been listening to rap. both Shakira and Miley probably benefitted from it. :gaycat6:

GIVE US THE TOUR DATES and the album announcement 

I thought Auto-Play was a new feature that Spotify turned on by default for everyone's accounts. It's supposed to play Spotify "recommended" songs after your song/album ends.

I guess the question would be if any of the pop girls had deals to make their song the recommended auto-play. I don't think Shakira did, since her team doesn't really invest in playlisting, so I can't see them paying for this either. 

Edited by vuelve88

6 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I thought Auto-Play was a new feature that Spotify turned on by default for everyone's accounts. It's supposed to play Spotify "recommended" songs after your song/album ends.

I guess the question would be if any of the pop girls had deals to make their song the recommended auto-play. I don't think Shakira did, since her team doesn't really invest in playlisting, so I can't see them paying for this either. 

i don't follow the charts that much but at least from what i could see it benefited pretty much all of the popular songs of the moment. but, we know that miley and shakira's songs were both genuinely popular since they also did well on other platforms like youtube so autoplay just helped them smash a little bit harder. some streams will get filtered out or weighted less but it shouldn't hit them that hard (hopefully enough for shakira to keep the top 10 debut :wave:).

there are other songs that the new autoplay feature suddenly turned from flops to smashes that will get much harder hit :snowman:

Edited by kandicha

29 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

its not a fan thing, its either a label thing or a spotify gone rogue thing, either way shakira doesnt have the budget and spotify hates her so she will be fine if it is that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.