• EtherealCat

• Shakson

• Virgos Groove

Not gonna lie this not going up on the weekend is weird 

It may mean it will continue going down slowly 

12 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

they just need to start promoting the song where it needs to be promoted like in the usa, canada australia new zealand y and some other places as well.

i'm really sure that if they start promoting now it even will be bigger.

14 hours ago, Acclaimed said:

She was promoting Laundry Service in a mall in Australia, and someone on the top floor tried to hit her with a bag of cement on the ground floor. They missed but several people got treated at the hospital for asthma attacks etc. because the powder got everywhere.

2 year old Clara was wilding at the mall, trying to kill Shakira :biblio:

I hear that the name of the song has changed officially in English (to "Out of your league") is this true?

24 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

the numbers are so huge that its not going to perform like we would usually expect at least not while its still so high

just for some perspective i believe moscow mule held the old latin (non christmas, shakira broke christmas too though) daily record at 11.7 million, the next day it fell to 8 million, the day after to 6 million. session 52, the previous latin weekly record holder that shakira just destroyed by over 25 million, only got as high as 8.6 million. i think this has spent more days over 10 million than as it was. 

It's still over 10 million WW and over 1 million in the USA. It's doing fine  :michael: 

1 minute ago, EtherealCat said:

the numbers are so huge that its not going to perform like we would usually expect at least not while its still so high

just for some perspective i believe moscow mule held the old latin (non christmas, shakira broke christmas too though) daily record at 11.7 million, the next day it fell to 8 million, the day after to 6 million. session 52, the previous latin weekly record holder that shakira just destroyed by over 25 million, only got as high as 8.6 million. i think this has spent more days over 10 million than as it was. 

But Bad Bunny release week is not very good comparison since he was competing with himself. People didn't  think it was the best song on the album and started playing other stuff

I know what you mean but I still believe it should have gone up a little bit. Going down on a friday is really weird for a latin party song. Matter of fact every latin song in the top 20 went up but shakira 

It's increasing again on US radio

Bizarrap & Shakira - Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53  8.53  +0.50

1 minute ago, campelo said:

Is this will be added to the album? 

I kinda wonder how will they name it if it is on the album 

Quevedo released last week and didn't put his hit with Bzrp on the album 

7 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

But Bad Bunny release week is not very good comparison since he was competing with himself. People didn't  think it was the best song on the album and started playing other stuff

I know what you mean but I still believe it should have gone up a little bit. Going down on a friday is really weird for a latin party song. Matter of fact every latin song in the top 20 went up but shakira 

the most important thing is that the list of latin songs that have had a better friday is very short, i think it may only be this very song last friday. the way it is performing is still setting latin records so i dont think we need to be concerned just yet. 

It has to be on Shakira’s album. I’m sure she specifically requested it. 

7 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

the most important thing is that the list of latin songs that have had a better friday is very short, i think it may only be this very song last friday. the way it is performing is still setting latin records so i dont think we need to be concerned just yet. 

Which is what I said in the original post
This may not behave like other latin songs. It will go down slowly 

1 hour ago, Digitalism said:

You mean like every other song in history :bloo:

6 minutes ago, Spartan528 said:

You mean like every other song in history :bloo:

That's not how latin songs work but go off I guess 

Cheating husband, creative bankruptcy allegations, Spanish IRS at the door, wild boars attacking her... she came in this ***** mad as hell :jonny:

5 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Which is what I said in the original post
This may not behave like other latin songs. It will go down slowly 

It hasnt been behaving like other latin songs since the minute it dropped. We shouldnt expect a standard performance out of this

It’s hard to fairly gauge the song’s success, because Miley happened to release an even more viral song basically a couple days later. But it’s still an instant hit in Spanish speaking countries and so many people already know and love the song. 

Yeah Miley's astonishing numbers seem to have sucked the air out of the room a bit for this but a Spanish song pulling 10M+ filtered streams for 10 days straight is incredible :clap3:

The chorus is laced with crack so while it's bound to slow down in the next days, I'm sure it's gonna have legs

The biggest Brazilian television news program will air a segment about her tomorrow :jonny2:

8 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

is it real? :rip::ahh:

No lol it’s an edit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.